Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 28. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2019, 02:42:33 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
Even though currently many bounties are scam, but if compared to other jobs in the online world, bounty is easiest to do and the results are still more profitable. Because sometimes some of token bounty can be a diamonds and their value is unexpected when listed on the market. Note: Never join in bounties based on the amount of rewards they give, and never make bounties to be your main job, or you will be brokenheart.
Activity: 655
Merit: 10
October 24, 2019, 01:38:47 PM
I think that is the risk of being a bounty hunter, because we hunt for free tokens at no cost, so if we get a small reward from our efforts so far in promoting their projects or not being paid at all that's common, so from that I am not so dependent on this work. I consider this as my side job in the digital world.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
October 24, 2019, 01:20:56 PM
~
When you checking $5 on spreadsheet is not the same when you receiving your coin after bounty distribution, maybe higher or lower what have you counted, many coins bounty campaign make down after distribution where team of ICO sell coin with higher amount, they fault fro bounty participants have sell but only 2% for bounty participants reward how come make price dump.
that's one point make us crying after bounty end and start calculating, few bounty i'm participated are reduce the allocation for more than 90% than they offering in the beginning of bounty campaign, and other the price after listed is not as expected and usually dumped so deep
I think now being a bounty hunter is a difficult thing because there are still many fraud projects currently circulating, not only that bounty participants are also faced with the problem of frequent cuts for unilateral funds allocation by the bounty manager after the bounty project is completed and even more painful, now participants who participate in several bounties will receive their payment after the price of the token has dropped in the market, thus making the bounty participant not get an adequate income.
Activity: 308
October 24, 2019, 12:56:37 PM
~
When you checking $5 on spreadsheet is not the same when you receiving your coin after bounty distribution, maybe higher or lower what have you counted, many coins bounty campaign make down after distribution where team of ICO sell coin with higher amount, they fault fro bounty participants have sell but only 2% for bounty participants reward how come make price dump.
that's one point make us crying after bounty end and start calculating, few bounty i'm participated are reduce the allocation for more than 90% than they offering in the beginning of bounty campaign, and other the price after listed is not as expected and usually dumped so deep
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 19, 2019, 09:23:04 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 19, 2019, 09:18:17 PM
I couldn't scroll pass this one (lol) you are not far from the truth, I tell you 98% of the bounty are seriously scam, I remember sometimes last year when I was $40000 rich on spreadsheet
But in reality we only get a little bit which doesn't get much money from projects that are already running. some actually make us gain a loss on ourselves so in fact this 2019 many are very detrimental to us,I also got around 10,000 USD in my estimation but it didn't happen
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
October 19, 2019, 09:08:48 PM
The market is so dead thats why a legit project isn't coming to launch ICO project. 99% project is a scam the only owner of ico project making money through bounty hunters but bounty hunters got nothing to do bounty campaign. But still, we have hope we need to analyse an ico project first before doing a bounty campaign then we should decide that we will go ahead or not.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
October 19, 2019, 08:22:51 PM
Cause you refer to the spreadsheet and the price of token during its sale activity. I'm telling you that is different case when it comes to the market. Token trading has really unpredictable activity during this and you dont know either its going up or down also it is affected due to movement of major coins such as btc and eth.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
October 19, 2019, 07:52:25 PM
At first, it might look like a spreadsheet will be followed duly by the team of the project, but along the line, some changes occur, most especially at the end of the bounty and when tokens are about to be paid. This most times make bounty hunters to be paid way lower than previously seen and studies.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
October 19, 2019, 06:32:08 PM
that's why you must to carefully choose the project dont directly work on all of this to promote it until you expect the reality that has not happened mate ,I think you better find a reliable payment method such as bitcoin or other altcoin ,promotion must also choose a good project for investors too dont be tempted by uncertain things
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 19, 2019, 05:37:05 PM

As bounty hunters, we market the product but we only get a minute amount from it. It is basically the summary of mankind if you'll ask me. But maybe, it's on us too. We often choose the wrong projects so we often get inappropriate compensation. Or maybe, it's because there are really a lot of failed projects so there's nothing else we could choose. Nevertheless, it is good to take out these kinds of emotions once in a while. It is healthy not to bottle it up nor emptied it out so take a deep breath because you still have work to do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
October 19, 2019, 05:10:05 PM
I couldn't scroll pass this one (lol) you are not far from the truth, I tell you 98% of the bounty are seriously scam, I remember sometimes last year when I was $40000 rich on spreadsheet
Activity: 308
October 19, 2019, 01:27:44 PM
Bulshit because now if it is written Hundreds and even millions of dollars is not a guarantee that it is indeed an estimate that we will get. from the fact the price has decreased quite large and the participants only become tens of USD. that's just fraud and don't trust the huge allocation of projects
even the project are succesfull and listed on exchange, as all we know the usually decreased significant than ico price and dropped.
i see many project are have the same pattern like this, or in some case the allocation for bountry are decreased after end of bounty
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
October 19, 2019, 01:01:55 PM
in general yes we are only rich in spreadsheets (there is right and wrong), I felt that way too.
the wrong, maybe it's just because you chose the wrong bounty campaign so the results don't match our expectations. You just have no luck joining a bounty campaign.
can be true, if you are lucky enough, the results in the spreadsheet will be the same as the results when tokens are sold on the market exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2019, 10:58:11 AM
I will not have high expectations from bounty because the real price if coin/token list on exchangers and then it is not certain when the price of coins/tokens when entering the market will be in accordance with the sales price of their tokens

This is the things that bounty hunters usually forget because they are too focus on the initial price of coin and the expected rewards which causes them to be disappointed once they see the price on exchanges. The price of coin is mention at the start of token sale but it doesn't mean that it will be the actual price at the exchange because the market or the demand for coin will decide it's price while the team is the one responsible for pulling up the coins value by developing the platform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
October 19, 2019, 10:45:21 AM
You can tell that to those who earned alot from
Miracletele bounty
Gowithmi bounty
Harmony bounty
Nestree bounty
Sero bounty
Veil project bounty
Pdata bounty
Etherzero bounty
BQTX bounty

Etc, the problem is you choosed the wrong bounty projects and they never pay up till date, why don't you spend your time on how to detect good bounty project?
Sometimes the so called good projects turn out to give shitty rewards or change terms and conditions. I did a bounty expecting huge reward but the time for payment was postpone to 2020 end, maybe by then the token will be worthless. Well, I've done several successful bounties with decent reward, so that gives me more drive to continue even though some are discouraging. Don't blame the guy who posted "we are only rich on spreadsheet" entirely.
I'm glad you have something or few rewards that still makes you carry on the bounty journey, its different for many on here including me, i can't say that i made so so amount of out bounties since 2018 and the only shot i got i wasted with my silly decision of holding, either ways there is still much to learn on here and i am sure my time will come
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
October 19, 2019, 10:42:14 AM
I will not have high expectations from bounty because the real price if coin/token list on exchangers and then it is not certain when the price of coins/tokens when entering the market will be in accordance with the sales price of their tokens
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 19, 2019, 09:35:34 AM
Bulshit because now if it is written Hundreds and even millions of dollars is not a guarantee that it is indeed an estimate that we will get. from the fact the price has decreased quite large and the participants only become tens of USD. that's just fraud and don't trust the huge allocation of projects
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
October 19, 2019, 09:34:04 AM
You can tell that to those who earned alot from
Miracletele bounty
Gowithmi bounty
Harmony bounty
Nestree bounty
Sero bounty
Veil project bounty
Pdata bounty
Etherzero bounty
BQTX bounty

Etc, the problem is you choosed the wrong bounty projects and they never pay up till date, why don't you spend your time on how to detect good bounty project?
miricale tele turned out to be a good reward only for those people who immediately sell tokens that get in bounty campaigns. my strategy is to leave coins for the long term and therefore this campaign turned out to be terrible for me because now the project has very big problems
Yes same thing happened to me, since the project has a real use case i decided to hold for a very long time, if not of the present issue of fund mismanagement i bet the project will do very fine, i have learn a lesson from this for sure, next time i will think very well on my decisions
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 19, 2019, 09:28:25 AM

I don't know what can be done about this. Bounty hunters are being treated like beggars around here, and this is exactly why I stopped participating in the bounty campaigns almost a year back. And in my opinion, if the bounty hunters have any self-respect, they should boycott the vast majority of the bounty campaigns, as they have very one-sided terms and conditions.

IMO, bounty hunters should only go for bounties in which these conditions are followed:

1. Fixed time duration for the campaign. No condition like "campaign will go on until the soft-cap is achieved".
2. Bounty being kept in a reliable third party escrow
3. Bounty pool at 3% or more of the total pool
4. Bounty manager have a good reputation here in Bitcointalk
5. A part of the bounty (10% or 20%) being paid out in either BTC or ETH
1. The ICO dev hopes the coin can be worth as ICO prices too, same with the bounty hunter

2. as long as bounty hunter is paid, it's no problem. the price is not dev mistake. it's because bad market condition

3. There are bounty paid by BTC, third party, clear duration, good bounty manager, clear reward. but OFC the requirement is hard. i mean there are opportunities to get good bounty
Pages:
Jump to: