Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 30. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 11
October 18, 2019, 05:04:49 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

I can only smile with what you write. Yes, if we look at the total tokens in the spreadsheet and multiplied by half the price of the ICO, in one project it can reach thousands of dollars. But after distribution starts, we can only make $ 0.5 to $ 10. Really painful. Sometimes we have to finish what they ask for every day. Some of us have even worked for months, eventually the project developers ran away. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh, it's hard to believe something. Very bad situation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 18, 2019, 04:48:33 PM
I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free.
That's exactly what they're doing, and these bounty hunters really need to open their eyes to what is going on, because you nailed it.  The project devs just want to enrich themselves, and they could not care less about the value of whatever token they're churning out or whether the bounty hunters are paid fairly for all their work.

This is why I would never take part in an ICO bounty.  Not only do I not believe in any of those projects, but the worst part is that they pay the bounty hunters in those worthless tokens.  If they paid them with btc or eth or some other coin that is known to have value, it might be a different story.  I am not desperate enough to take my chances with any of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 18, 2019, 04:42:46 PM
ICOs and IEOs investors, are only rich on investment dashboard of such project. Real value is determined by forces of demand and supply when listed on exchange. Only traders know what they're getting into by their calculations of risk and profit margin which fails most times.

In fact, the price of tokens announced during the ICO by the developers of the project is only their imagination. The real price of the token becomes clear only when the token begins traded on the cryptocurrency market. And in this case, it can both grow in relation to the price named by the developers, and fall in price several times.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 18, 2019, 04:30:29 PM
Bounties need a lot of patience we can expect the crypto market  pump in next year then all the bounties which we have worked may book profits
Not all project does the same with bounty hunters. Some good projects are really convenient for its bounty hunters, like Tokoin! People are rich today sho did the Tokoin Vip bounty! Some good project doesn't care about the market pump. So, you should keep doing bounties. If you don29 bounties at the same time, 10 projects can block the reward for a long time, but those left 10 bounties will pay you. So, never stop!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 18, 2019, 11:22:57 AM
Bounties need lot of patience we can expect the crypto market  pump in next year then all the bounties which we have worked may book profits
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 18, 2019, 10:34:40 AM
ICOs and IEOs investors, are only rich on investment dashboard of such project. Real value is determined by forces of demand and supply when listed on exchange. Only traders know what they're getting into by their calculations of risk and profit margin which fails most times.

This is very true! that is why i am calculating the bounty budget divide by 10.
This way i will know if i will gain good. i am not expecting too much but at least enough to cover the work we will do.
Calculation of spreadsheet is delayed and sometimes on time but the distribution is a delay and if the sometimes token lock and will be unlocked wehn the market is down! and still telling to the community that the dump is due to bounty tokens.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
October 18, 2019, 09:51:19 AM
I think you just reffering from token sale price, don't expect too much from the large prize pool bounty. Because when enter the market it can be dump
And not all bounties are worth it, you have to be more careful in finding bounties so you don't regret it when the bounties don't pay or are cheap on the market.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 18, 2019, 04:37:23 AM
Token valuation is known on exchange even investors are only rich based on promises made by projects but until such token is weighed in the exchange its true value won't be known.
I think that true values won't be known at all. People need to know that spreadshets don't mean anything.
the fact is, you will know whether you will be rich in that token or not when the token has entered the market. some people are lucky when participating in the project and the price of the token is at the ICO price, or even higher. however, some projects have low prices, even worthless. at such times, the results on the spreadsheet become useless.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2019, 03:59:25 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
It is true that you say, sometimes when we look at the spreadsheets we will feel that what we get is very much but in reality as much as we can on the spreadsheet depends on the success or failure of the project, if the project does not run as predicted, what we get is only small value and even has no value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
October 17, 2019, 04:05:22 PM
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
October 08, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
The facts demonstrate that the present bounty hunters are acquiring only somewhere in the range of couple of peanuts. What's more, some of the time never get paid.

Yet, what would we be able to do? The investors of thoses projects are without a doubt losing cash in the event that they sold their coins under the price they got them.

What's more, at times the volume of exchange is little to such an extent that it isn't worth to sell your coins as it would arrive at 0 satoshi. Also, once in a while the ICO team leaves the project and the coin is no more trade capable in an exchange.

That is the reason you can't be a bounty hunter as an all day work.

This circumstance can be on the grounds that there isn't sufficient traders and in light of the fact that no one need to buy/sell thoses coins as well. We realize that most of altcoins are kicking the bucket.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
October 05, 2019, 09:45:20 AM
Well, the situation is just getting worse and worse day by day. Bounty hunters think that the token they are doing promotion for will be listed for a very huge price, but in reality, when it does get listed, the coin is of little to no value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2019, 01:23:16 AM
Token valuation is known on exchange even investors are only rich based on promises made by projects but until such token is weighed in the exchange its true value won't be known.
I think that true values won't be known at all. People need to know that spreadshets don't mean anything.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 05, 2019, 01:16:26 AM
yes, for most companies, the cost of the token is initially overestimated, so in the final calculation we get cents, also associated with poor exchanges, and the reluctance of many companies to develop their projects
I guess it's part of the plan using big amount of estimated value of each tokens that they've gonna provide, but then after the actual listing and the value will fall to the extent that you can even received a penny from each rewards that you've gained. It's a way of attracting more participants to add exposures and to also attract investors that the project have good community supports. All about business strategy but in the end, a false hope that leads to frustrations.
Activity: 216
Live, Hope, Win
October 05, 2019, 01:09:23 AM
This just happened with Volentix bounty that ended on BountyOx recently. Tokens was trading at 0.5$/1 and hunters were allocated good sums of tokens but guess what they were given different tokens, vtx promise insted of vtx tokens. Its really sad at times but it seems no one cares about the bounty hunter except only himself
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 05, 2019, 01:01:08 AM
After distributing coin on wallet is not the same with have counted first on spreadsheet, many time I made the same ideas with your after spreadsheet token counted, I compare with how much ICO price and count I can earn about 1 ETH or some time earn 5 ETH, but after distributing and coin could exchange in market price drop and not the same with have imagine.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2019, 07:17:39 PM
Its really sad to even think about this on how most project managers think and use bounty hunters as baits for their money only to make these bounty hunters only rich on spreadsheets. Bounty hunters do all the necessary work to help these projects attract the needed attention but at the long round, these bounty hunters are being cheated upon and are made rich on spreadsheets but in the real sense, tokens offered are less or worth nothing.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2019, 05:46:42 PM
Not all Bounty Campaign's like that there is some Bounties are good, reliable and promising projects, that's why if you want to gain profit just make sure that the project you want to participate is really good, everything happens in a reason. Just be positive this will help us to the top.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
October 04, 2019, 05:33:09 PM
Funny but true. Bounty hunters are only rich on spreadsheet while with actual market price, hunters are the poorest. Before distribution, price is already at the lowest, of which distribution in some cases do take months to a year to complete. Maybe one should always wait for listing before calculating bounty value to avoid giving oneself unnecessary hope.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 04, 2019, 05:12:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: