Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 31. (Read 15257 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 04, 2019, 03:19:44 PM
Bounty hunters get a very small reward-it's true. But in addition to money, beginners gain a lot of experience here. This allows them to understand the blockchain system, learn how to create cryptocurrency wallets and make transactions. No one cancels the mandatory analysis of the project. If you approach this matter responsibly you can get the maximum benefit. Stop complaining about life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 04, 2019, 02:47:37 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

I have no illusions about the project owners who hold bounty companies. They need us for mass advertising and they pay us with tokens, the price of which is set by them. They can set the price at a thousand dollars per person and ten thousand. However, with the release of tokens on the market, the demand for them and their true price becomes visible, which can be ten times different from the price assigned by project developers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 04, 2019, 11:50:55 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
It is true that bounty hunters are needed to be able to attract investors to invest in the project and we also need a project to get rewards, and sometimes because many bounty hunters who participate in the project will be a consideration for investors to start investing in it. And for the prizes we get, indeed sometimes we see in spreadsheets that we get a lot of stake and hope it will be a big profit, but after the token is distributed and listed in the market, the price is not exactly what we want and sometimes we feel what we do just waste time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
October 04, 2019, 10:00:11 AM

I accepted it already because there is no way we can force them to raise the income. Bounty hunting isn't really a job that produces very high salary and most of us and our tokens are just stored because we can't sell because there is no profitable exchanger yet for them. If you want to be rich, it will take a lot of time and effort just like any other job in any industry.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
October 04, 2019, 09:48:35 AM
Yes, we're only rich on spreadsheets. Lot of coins doesn't have value until today. i still have my tokens in my wallet and i can't even sell it because there's no exchanger. That was a long time ago and i hope again to find my fortune here in forum. i am hoping that the new one called IEO will help us.

yes of course we all hope the best in this forum especially with any project be it ICO or IEO to be better as before or the glory of the ICO project in 2017. if you want to participate in IEO I recommend using IEO which is listed on the Big exchange like Binance
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
October 04, 2019, 09:04:00 AM
Yes, we're only rich on spreadsheets. Lot of coins doesn't have value until today. i still have my tokens in my wallet and i can't even sell it because there's no exchanger. That was a long time ago and i hope again to find my fortune here in forum. i am hoping that the new one called IEO will help us.
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2019, 08:48:24 AM
Yes you are right when we enter a larger bounty pool campaign then after finished we can see spreadsheet rich man but lol no price in exchange. That's means clear think those project no have any good future planing with more popular exchange then those coin price will not demandfull.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
October 04, 2019, 07:10:17 AM
Joining bounties or investing in ICO’s is not a quick rich scheme, we can’t really expect more due to a negative market conditions. But holding it for longterm might have chance to recover and sell it for a good price but the price always depend on company’s performance.

You cannot be rich when you invest in ICO now, majority if not all of them are scams, and those who raise a good amount might still struggle to have a good price when listed in exchange. This happens because people have learn, they have matured and the competition is getting tighter at the same time also.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 04, 2019, 06:52:49 AM
Joining bounties or investing in ICO’s is not a quick rich scheme, we can’t really expect more due to a negative market conditions. But holding it for longterm might have chance to recover and sell it for a good price but the price always depend on company’s performance.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 04, 2019, 03:43:53 AM
I'm honestly used to it. I don't expect too much out of coin allocation because it would only disappoint us. That's one of the reasons why most bounty hunters dump right after the distribution because the price would definitely drop down despite their willingness to hold.
Bounty hunters these days know how to get rid of scam and deal with new projects that would turn into shit coins in the future. We can't blame both whales and bounty hunters because they're just dealing with the usual drill.
Activity: 1002
October 04, 2019, 02:43:21 AM
Spreadsheet give us thousand and hundred thousand coins and checking price on ICO about $0,1 to $0.2 but after distributing we got many problem with price lower than ICO, only rich on spreadsheet but become poor again after coins distribution, I don't know why coin have lower price than ICO, will their ICO is not sold to investor.
Reasons are: bounty hunters sell to get money and whales sell to buy at lower prices.
If two things above happen at the same time we would see the quick dump.
Whales will never buy shitcoin. The reason for the rapid collapse of projects is that no one bought the token after being listed at the exchange
I don't talk to shit-coin. I'm talking about the reason why some coins have a lower price than ICO, will their ICO is not sold to investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2019, 02:10:58 AM
Well, these things always happens over the ages. What do you expect? Being honest might bring you something you yourself do want to see. Just like in real life, you do advertise; sugar coating, make your customers that your product is something worth buying, in other words you attract people so that they would be joining you, they will catch up. However, there's something could happened unexpectedly, what I mean there something greater than you do expect. That's why we just need to go with flow, and be cautious as always.
Don't try things by going with the whole flow. Coins do not have that many people wanting it.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2019, 02:00:29 AM
Spreadsheet give us thousand and hundred thousand coins and checking price on ICO about $0,1 to $0.2 but after distributing we got many problem with price lower than ICO, only rich on spreadsheet but become poor again after coins distribution, I don't know why coin have lower price than ICO, will their ICO is not sold to investor.
Reasons are: bounty hunters sell to get money and whales sell to buy at lower prices.
A spreadsheet shouldn't be needed. The whole Crypto is not built on trust so it would not matter if there is a spreadsheet or not.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
October 04, 2019, 01:30:30 AM
If you joined not long ago you dont know that in crypto everything could be, also sometime projects gives jackpot
But also I see that on ICO team gives bonus 60% - thats mean that price will be -60% as mininmum!
I prefer to join to many projects
If you know the history of the forum about the income you have ever earned maybe you will be disappointed with it now, but I prefer to think now is the time to have investment savings from altcoin all. The point of view even though sometimes we encounter annoying projects because it only looks for profit from bounty participant

Almost all of the project now is suspected scam that's why the bounty campaign right now is lousy since majority of them doesn't payed decently to there hunters and maybe  we should move on  for that phase  for a while and focus on other profitable venture where we can earn the most, there are other area where we can excel our skills and earn with it just  like working on social media management or community management but we should preferred to be payed with valuable  coins like bitcoins or  ethereum so that our efforts will not be wasted.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
October 04, 2019, 01:10:21 AM
Whales will never buy shitcoin. The reason for the rapid collapse of projects is that no one bought the token after being listed at the exchange
Activity: 1002
October 04, 2019, 12:57:54 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2019, 12:41:46 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 03, 2019, 11:55:40 PM
Only maybe %5 of the bounties pay what they show on their spreadsheets 'on time' as they promised. Other %90 delay these distributions or make people deposit something to withdraw, it makes no sense to me. While doing the bounty, everything is perfect and all bounty hunter is priceless, after bounty no answers.
This kind of bounty cheating is unacceptable.  This is the reason i stop doing that promotion they never appreciate what people do to help thier project. They only want there project to be successfull but dont want to paid the right amount for bounty partipants that they deserved.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
October 03, 2019, 07:32:29 PM
Your post is stating to make me wonder if you were forced to promote the project, this is just the situation with the market,... there were times when users would get over 3000usd from promoting just one campaign... but those days are long gone now
Activity: 798
October 03, 2019, 06:52:06 PM

Actually it is not feasible to say bounty hunters, because they work, not get coins for free without work.

Indeed many things happened to bounty participants. Not only with a low value, but many are not paid. This has become an obstacle for participants.

I suggest being able to participate in a project that truly manages the project well. The problem of low coin prices, it is already an obstacle when the coin is launched into exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: