Pages:
Author

Topic: [WE DID IT! IT is 20k!!!] We are still not in a bubble! 20k$ is INCOMING! - page 4. (Read 6119 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
all it needs is more buyers than sellers.

Exactly. People are more busy searching for the trigger for a move instead of figuring out the real reason. Lemmings (but it pays stock peddlers mightily  Grin).
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
No matter how good a person is in reading charts, even explaining all the lines, indicators or whatever method they applied, still it's not a strong basis for price to reach the $20,000, and I doubt even at $10,000 it will struggle.

Bitcoin price can't always be predict if it's all about trading lines, those lines shows the past movement and "possible" moves in the future. What is the cause of that movement must consider. The obvious thing to happen while bitcoin is progressing, there will be some issues that will meet in the road. Whether it's good or bad, it will surely give impact to the price, donwtrend or uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
$20000 is not possible without some major shift. It would require both ETF approval and segwit + hardfork being adopted without contention. Both of these things I think are very unlikely and as much as I want and wish bitcoin will rise so much I have to be realistic and accept its going to take much longer to achieve such a price.

all it needs is more buyers than sellers. nothing else. when a bull market is on news has little effect. it works the other way too. bitcoin had incredible developments in 2014 but the price kept on grinding down.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
$20000 is not possible without some major shift. It would require both ETF approval and segwit + hardfork being adopted without contention. Both of these things I think are very unlikely and as much as I want and wish bitcoin will rise so much I have to be realistic and accept its going to take much longer to achieve such a price.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Read my answer to your first question.

Ok.

I'll bite.

1. So you are trying to say that a rise in price of 1,200% in 2 years is not a bubble? Has the intrinsic value of bitcoin risen by 1,200%? (hint: the answer is no) As a result, this is indisputably a bubble. *It is absolutely not "safe" to buy bitcoin now, or really any time.

2. The recent pump to $2.8k WAS a buying mania! That was absolutely insane, billions were added and removed to the bitcoin market in a single day. That being said, there is still room for it to hit new highs before it crashes down to an appropriate and reasonable price far below where it is now.

The movement from 200$ to 1500$-2200$ was an expected ride. Bitcoin was as low as 200$ and it slowly climbed up and up and up, recovered the losses and when it was doing that, it constantly got close to that pink line but never be able to pass through it. Check my more detailed graph below:

It tried to get through white line at 1, got hammered down. It tried it at 2 in late 2015, failed again. Last year in June bitcoin actually came close to the pink line but it failed again. Any time bitcoin gets close to that pink line there is a chance for a massive buy mania to happen.

And finally, recent at 5, it broke the line and the little mania got triggered. But it is only the preview of the real mania. 2.800$ wasn't a mania. It was the preview. Just like happened between 2013-2014. Patterns are incredibly alike.

I marked them for you. If you can't find any information from the graph down there, you can leave this thread and move on your life.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*It is absolutely not "safe" to buy bitcoin now, or really any time.:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/projecting-price-bitcoin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
That is so impossible,bitcoin will not reached that price in 2-3 months from now . Even some speculators said that the price will bubble it doesnt mean that bitcoin will reached $20k.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I can't believe every single person in this topic just didn't get the main idea I stated in the OP. Maybe it was my fault, i just couldn't describe it.

Main Idea 1: The price what we have now is far from being a bubble. So it is perfectly safe to buy between 1.5k$-2.5k$range.

Main Idea 2: The recent pump (2.8k$) we had has a chance to trigger a major buy mania (take a look at the pink line again)  which will have a similar effect what we had with Gox and that bubble will have the top price of 20k$ if it happens in the next 3-4 months. This expectation is not certainty. It is a possibility.

The dude who created this assumes that bitcoin is following a pattern "bull, hype, bear," and all he does is wondering about if we will be in a hype phase again.

Main Idea 3: He already predicts that bitcoin will be at 5k$ price range in 2020 if nothing extreme happens.

Please post after you examine the graph and the notes beneath it.

1. So you are trying to say that a rise in price of 1,200% in 2 years is not a bubble? Has the intrinsic value of bitcoin risen by 1,200%? (hint: the answer is no) As a result, this is indisputably a bubble. It is absolutely not "safe" to buy bitcoin now, or really any time.

2. The recent pump to $2.8k WAS a buying mania! That was absolutely insane, billions were added and removed to the bitcoin market in a single day. That being said, there is still room for it to hit new highs before it crashes down to an appropriate and reasonable price far below where it is now.

3. This is reasonable, but it definitely will be a bumpy ride there.

That was a correction which happened from 200$ to 1k$. It did perfect safe in that timeline. 1k$ was bubble in 2013 but 2 years passed since then. What happened is a massive correction.

Again, pink line shows the max. normal price. The calculation is made by adding the time value of bitcoin. Anything over the pink line can trigger a bubble.

White line is average normal price.

Read my answer to your first question. That is the definition of a bubble. you are drawing arbitrary lines on a chart to fit your narrative and ignoring the facts of bitcoin's fundamentals, which all point to a clear bubble. 2013 was a bubble and so is this.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I can't believe every single person in this topic just didn't get the main idea I stated in the OP. Maybe it was my fault, i just couldn't describe it.

Main Idea 1: The price what we have now is far from being a bubble. So it is perfectly safe to buy between 1.5k$-2.5k$range.

Main Idea 2: The recent pump (2.8k$) we had has a chance to trigger a major buy mania (take a look at the pink line again)  which will have a similar effect what we had with Gox and that bubble will have the top price of 20k$ if it happens in the next 3-4 months. This expectation is not certainty. It is a possibility.

The dude who created this assumes that bitcoin is following a pattern "bull, hype, bear," and all he does is wondering about if we will be in a hype phase again.

Main Idea 3: He already predicts that bitcoin will be at 5k$ price range in 2020 if nothing extreme happens.

1. So you are trying to say that a rise in price of 1,200% in 2 years is not a bubble? Has the intrinsic value of bitcoin risen by 1,200%? (hint: the answer is no) As a result, this is indisputably a bubble. It is absolutely not "safe" to buy bitcoin now, or really any time.

That was a correction which happened from 200$ to 1k$. It did perfect safe in that timeline. 1k$ was bubble in 2013 but 2 years passed since then. What happened is a massive correction.

Again, pink line shows the max. normal price. The calculation is made by adding the time value of bitcoin. Anything over the pink line can trigger a bubble.

That's a good explanation. What happened by the year 2013 is a bubble, because the price moves were very fast and everything got over in a very short time span. Now the correction phase and experts say it as a second wave where the first happened on 2013 and by the years to come can expect several such waves and third wave is expected to happen by the starting of 2018.
legendary

That was a correction which happened from 200$ to 1k$. It did perfect safe in that timeline. (wut was i sayin lol) 1k$ was bubble in 2013 but 2 years passed since then. What happened is a massive correction.

legendary

Activity: 564
Merit: 502
imho some major event is needed for 20k in a small time period. I dont know what event that would be...
On a longer timescale 20k isnt out of the question though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I don't think we are at the end of a bubble but we have definitely entered one already, 20k$ can only be reached if bitcoin goes full bubble mode beyond a normal bursting point. It would also be unhealthy for the stability and usability of the coin cause the crash that would follow would wreck many peoples savings.
People for once should stop talking about bubbles. Bitcoin has soared because of the intense spike of demand that we experienced in the last months.

Bitcoin can basically reach any price without it being a bubble. It all comes down to how the demand will increase in the coming years.

Let me put it this way ~ if miners didn't prevent SegWit from activating, we by now would have made an attempt to eath through the $4000 mark. Don't forget that.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I don't think we are at the end of a bubble but we have definitely entered one already, 20k$ can only be reached if bitcoin goes full bubble mode beyond a normal bursting point. It would also be unhealthy for the stability and usability of the coin cause the crash that would follow would wreck many peoples savings.

Maybe it's better for us to stop thinking those price since its pretty huge men and speculators what I've seen are only predicting for 5000$ price only and 20000$ is to much but who knows if the time price would bubble up hardly then surely all of us will gonna be happy for this mark reach. But i can't imagine on what would be the counter effect on this one since their are certain history that bitcoin had a hard crash before.

That's the problem and the reason I don't want a 20k$ price to be reached in the near future. The crash would just be devastating, its much better for the bitcoin price to follow its normal growth trend with a relatively normal level of volatility to it. This gives time for the market to accept it as the normal price and also for the technical side to have enough time to solve scaling problems.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Maybe it's better for us to stop thinking those price since its pretty huge men and speculators what I've seen are only predicting for 5000$ price only and 20000$ is to much but who knows if the time price would bubble up hardly then surely all of us will gonna be happy for this mark reach. But i can't imagine on what would be the counter effect on this one since their are certain history that bitcoin had a hard crash before.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
Bitcoin is prone to bubble.....
Let me rephrase the title of this thread:

We are still not in a bubble! Bubble incoming!

If the price goes up to $20k then that literally would be the definition of a Bubble. Bitcoin's intrinsic value has not increased by more than 40x (or even anything remotely close to that) in the span of a few months, which is what a price of $20k would represent. $20k per bitcoin would just be irresponsible and dangerous.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
bitcoin is never reach 20k dollar if only 2-3 month
maybe 5 year again after halving bitcoin price can reach 5000 - 10k dollar, not 20k dollar

That is right, and it did not even touch $3000 yet, we are still so far away. How can you say that it will reach $20K when the time it reaches $2500 it dump because of the price correction? We can't make such prediction yet, that price is so exaggerated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
bitcoin is never reach 20k dollar if only 2-3 month
maybe 5 year again after halving bitcoin price can reach 5000 - 10k dollar, not 20k dollar
Pages:
Jump to: