Pages:
Author

Topic: [WE DID IT! IT is 20k!!!] We are still not in a bubble! 20k$ is INCOMING! - page 5. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Nothing can be taken for granted in this universe. Yes, speculation suggest that Bitcoin price will ht 20K soon, but then there are some other factors which can just hinder the steep rise. Afraid, if the Governments start to interfere in blockchain and take control one day.
Governments may try to take control over bitcoin but it is a completely different matter whether they are going to be successful or not, I think they are going to try to slow adoption so they can figure out what they can do against bitcoin because at the time they seems clueless about it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I think the expectations of $20k is very optimistic and speculative even with that chart. We can also expect that the price of bitcoin will go down to find another bottom ($1000 approximately) and touch again yellow band. I think the chance of this $1000 scenario is higher than 20k scenario at this chart.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
I recently talked to my friend and he said that BTC is not viable investing option because it is a bubble.
What about these types of accusation that BTC is nothing more than one big bubble because "it grew too fast"?
Can you give solid argument to prove that bitcoin price is nothing but an effect of organic growth?
There are certain things that an investor will hold back and if you are new to bitcoin you would think twice before investing since the price of bitcoin is really huge and it all depends on the purchasing power you have ,the amount of money you are able to risk depends upon how much money you are able to gain in the future,the risk factor is huge,as long as we see some solid investments the price keeps on moving high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
I recently talked to my friend and he said that BTC is not viable investing option because it is a bubble.
What about these types of accusation that BTC is nothing more than one big bubble because "it grew too fast"?
Can you give solid argument to prove that bitcoin price is nothing but an effect of organic growth?
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
This speculation seems logical to me. I can clearly comprehend the trend on the graph and it really justifies all of its claims. I admit that $20,000 is a bit much but hey, the graph never lies, right? If ever that $20,000 is not achieved this year, it would be possible for next year. But as I observe and analyze the graph, this year is the most probable year that this bubble will occur. I'll be surely watching this.  Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Hey yo, check this out:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BLX/W5wwj74c-Bitcoin-Long-Term-Trend-Analysis-A-near-term-clue-BLX-Update/

We are not in a bubble unless we touch 20k$/piece in the near future!!! (like in 2-3 months) Spread the news!!

It is a healthy growth and a bull run. This also means if things get out of hand, 20k$ is near.

All is nice but $20k is a bit to much.

I doubt bitcoin will reach $20k in 2017 or even 2018, most possibly not even in 2019 but who knows. I think max for this year is $10k, but most likely $4-8k. 

We are ofcourse talking about the ATH. After it will be reach price wil slowly started declining to Fibonacci point.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
So we should wait one more day and then the journey starts right? I'm not stupid to buy Bitcoin at $20,000 while I could potentially mine for much cheaper prices.

Checkout the halving schedules and estimate the average difficulty increases over time, compare the past difficulty with the past prices in the market.

Calculate how much will the price be, I've done it already and it's not $20K. you are admitting if price goes up that much then it's a bubble so why should we enter in such dangerous market?

I'd say it's safer if we just start buying now while price is low and sell when bubble started to grow up to $5K+ levels.

How is that different than what i say? You are basically saying the same thing as me and you don't agree with it.  Cheesy

I am not saying 20k$ is what we should aim for. If you examined the graph and read the notes beneath it, you would have understood that white line means "safe", yellow means "below safe, super cheap", pink means "get ready" Cool, red means "moon".

You can't always find logic in bitcoin markets. Some times they act crazy for no reason.

If we get through safely, by 2020/June we should be at 7-8k$. If we add some user hype, +10k$ is possible. (pink line) Something went wrong? 5k$ at worst. Graph already tells you the safe lines. I am talking about the possible extraordinary (means it looks impossible right now) events like "immediate consensus over segwit", something like that can easily drive the prices above 10k$ in a few days.

Get ready.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
i hope this doesn't happen because the fall will monstrous and the hangover will last for what feels like forever. too many people would get burned for it to be looked back on as anything other than a major setback.

I agree with that. The price double or tripe every year is fine. If it rises too fast, it will damage the bitcoin after the bubble.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i hope this doesn't happen because the fall will monstrous and the hangover will last for what feels like forever. too many people would get burned for it to be looked back on as anything other than a major setback.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
So we should wait one more day and then the journey starts right? I'm not stupid to buy Bitcoin at $20,000 while I could potentially mine for much cheaper prices.

Checkout the halving schedules and estimate the average difficulty increases over time, compare the past difficulty with the past prices in the market.

Calculate how much will the price be, I've done it already and it's not $20K. you are admitting if price goes up that much then it's a bubble so why should we enter in such dangerous market?

I'd say it's safer if we just start buying now while price is low and sell when bubble started to grow up to $5K+ levels.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Thats really looks like too off the record hype. Cant imaging bitcoins rising that high in such short period of time. Though bitcoin had pump of double throughout the night but it doesn't mean it will rise all the way upto 20K $ by any means. There are so many protocols that developers still solving and that is restricting bitcoins being raised to that much value. I think we have to wait for long until that day comes. Be patient don't make fuzz so soon. Lol.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It is very easy to draw some lines in a chart to justify our high expectations, but the technical analysis tools are still too imprecise to foresee the long-term behavior of markets that using the same chart some other analyst can predict an imminent crash.

Because out of this poor analysis, I can't see realistic arguments to think that this current rally is really sustainable, and sufficiently strong to send the bitcoin price to $20,000 in next days.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Bitcoins price reached an all-time high of over $2,500 on the 25th of May, a very promising price and many people are still holding their BTC because they thought that it will reach 5000$ to 20000$. This is highly probable because of the increased demand and the adoption of some countries to bitcoins making it legally accepted as a way of payment, that means people will start buying it especially in the first world countries to have a more secure transactions (medium and cash to buy is not really a problem in the first world). 20000 is coming of course but I think in the next 3 years because as we can see the price is going low again (up and down Inna scale of more than 20%). What we can do right now is work hard to be able to earn more BTC, the. We will be at ease when the price go to 1 million $.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Here's how you know that there is a bubble in crypto, when you go to a party and everyone is takling about how much money they are making in cryptocurrencies, then sell all of your coins and go on vacation for a few months. Just like the stock market bubble when everyone was making so much money in stocks, then it crashed and they all lost their money. Or the housing bubble when strippers and plumbers had 3 houses each and were making sooo much money, when this happens there is no one left to buy. Nobody I know
has any idea about crypto, except that they heard about bitcoin. This market is currently valued at 68 Billion dollars worldwide, by comparison the stock markets worldwide total 70 Trillion dollars. If crypto rises to even 1% of stocks it would be hundreds of billions of dollars, this market has a lot of room to run over the next few years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Nothing can be taken for granted in this universe. Yes, speculation suggest that Bitcoin price will ht 20K soon, but then there are some other factors which can just hinder the steep rise. Afraid, if the Governments start to interfere in blockchain and take control one day.

True. I think what we have here is just a speculation based on the past events, but it won't always work that way, it is not about only getting up. It would be more convincing if we can solve it mathematically (formula of appreciation, engineering economics), but because there are so many factors to consider (like people's change of heart in decisions that is mathematically impossible to solve), we just have a speculation. Well my prediction on BTC in the next two years will be 10k $ but still 20k might be in the four years or so. Everyone became so excited in the last price hike that lead to them that BTC will grow up to 1million$. Still time can only tell.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Haha relax dude, dont call me shit.  And dont get mad, do you have menstration?
$20K sounds good. Your graph is kinda convincing. And theres a possibility it might happen very soon.

Ok lets say we are at the peak of that Bubble, whats the best way to preserve that Bitcoin value? Sell it to dollars? Or Buy altcoin?[/b]

Dollars. Bubble hits all the cryptos. Check eth/usd and btc/usd (biggest 2 cryptos) of the last 24H. They have exactly the same pattern. When a bubble starts to pop, all cryptos will have their fair share.

Where did you get that 20K?

If you weren't a lazy shit poster you would have clicked the link i posted, examined it, and understood it, but instead, you post shit without even reading the first post in the thread.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Ok lets say we are at the peak of that Bubble, whats the best way to preserve that Bitcoin value? Sell it to dollars? Or Buy altcoin?[/b]

Dollars. Bubble hits all the cryptos. Check eth/usd and btc/usd (biggest 2 cryptos) of the last 24H. They have exactly the same pattern. When a bubble starts to pop, all cryptos will have their fair share.

Where did you get that 20K?

If you weren't a lazy shit poster you would have clicked the link i posted, examined it, and understood it, but instead, you post shit without even reading the first post in the thread.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Ok lets say we are at the peak of that Bubble, whats the best way to preserve that Bitcoin value? Sell it to dollars? Or Buy altcoin? And what altcoin? Some say the peak of Bubble is 5K-10K. Where did you get that 20K?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Bit coin is something that you want to hold for the future. There is no doubt that bit coins price will continue rising with more and more institutions adopting bit coin.  Demand is only going to increase in the foreseeable future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Nice story here, but why would one coin cost $20k?

The chance that some other alt coins will increase heavily is unlike higher than bitcoin will go to $20k.

Also, would there be still Fiat money left if a coin costs $20K? Cheesy
Why? Increasing global demand. Bitcoin is nothing more than a tiny dot right now. Just look at what this little bit of attention has done to the price.

Imagine how the market will look after several years of experiencing growth on a global level. I can definitely see the price reach $10,000 within 5 years, and $20,000 within 10 years.

Other than that, I don't really understand your point ~ why wouldn't there be any fiat left? $20,000 is just over 8 times the value of 1BTC right now.
Pages:
Jump to: