Pages:
Author

Topic: [WE DID IT! IT is 20k!!!] We are still not in a bubble! 20k$ is INCOMING! - page 6. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Hey yo, check this out:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BLX/W5wwj74c-Bitcoin-Long-Term-Trend-Analysis-A-near-term-clue-BLX-Update/

We are not in a bubble unless we touch 20k$/piece in the near future!!! (like in 2-3 months) Spread the news!!

It is a healthy growth and a bull run. This also means if things get out of hand, 20k$ is near.

That analysis was made 11 days ago.

Now check my graph:

Hype is just starting! When it ends, 20k$$$$!!!

***can a mod move this to speculation, i made a mistake***

People can draw lines on a chart to create "technical indicators" of whatever type of price movement they want. I could draw a chart that suggests it will tank and looks just as convincing as this one. There is no doubt whatsoever that we are in, or at least entering, a bubble. Bitcoin hype is so high that it is impossible for it to not be the case that investors will overbuy it. It is inevitable. Any asset with this much hype and frenzy buying must necessarily form a bubble. It's just investor psychology. While bitcoin is becoming more valuable, it is not increasing in value nearly as fast as its price is rising. $20k would indicate an even greater exponential growth than we are seeing, and therefore an even bigger crash WHEN it does crash.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
We are not in a bubble unless we touch 20k$/piece in the near future!!! (like in 2-3 months) Spread the news!!
I don't think $20k is possible in this short term bull run. I am also quite sure that this is not just another bubble but whenever there is big pump many traders will start to pull out some profit that makes some correction. And I am actually waiting for that correction to buy more.

You don't get it. It is not about possibility. The dude who created this graph makes sense perfectly. Have you checked the graph?

20k$ of course doesn't make sense, that's what make it a BUBBLE yo! You don't believe 20k$ but you find bitcoin's pump from 1k$ to 3k$ perfectly logical?

1k$ was a bubble in 2013 and according to his algo 20k$ of next months (end of July) will have the same effect of 1k$ from 2013.

I'm telling you the ultimate sell move so you can collect you coins back from the bottom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I don't think $20k is possible in this short term bull run. I am also quite sure that this is not just another bubble but whenever there is big pump many traders will start to pull out some profit that makes some correction. And I am actually waiting for that correction to buy more.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
Not so fast, it's a very short period for such a rise. But crypto always surprises us, let's see what happens. I wonder when the capital invested in alts will come back to Bitcoin. The price will certainly rise significantly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I think this may happens by end of the year or not unless other country will pumped the price of bitcoin in to price of $5000 and surprize dumped will happen what do you think? I think there still dump will be encounter i don't even know when or what exact month it will happen if the bitcoin price touch $3000 time to sell my coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
We would be in bubble if we touch 50k to me. Bitcoin enemy are make fake price clash predictions on economic section. But I can till you that before the end of this month bitcoin is going to touch $3000 and we are still at the accumulation stage compared to what will happen in days to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Nothing can be taken for granted in this universe. Yes, speculation suggest that Bitcoin price will ht 20K soon, but then there are some other factors which can just hinder the steep rise. Afraid, if the Governments start to interfere in blockchain and take control one day.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
1btc=$20k!

Hey yo, check this out:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BLX/W5wwj74c-Bitcoin-Long-Term-Trend-Analysis-A-near-term-clue-BLX-Update/

It is a healthy growth and a bull run. This also means if things get out of hand, 20k$ is near.

That analysis was made 11 days ago.

Now check my graph:

Hype is just starting! When it ends, 20k$$$$!!!

Updates:

From reddit:

Today's topic: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7eo9rq/interesting_to_see_how_accurate_this_2014_price/

It seems somebody made a similar simulation in 2014 too!

Btw that guess is not mine originally. I linked the original source in my op. I just think that it is a very high possibility to become real.

Over $9000 boois!

Next stage is Super Saiyan and much more till Ultra Instinct  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: