Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 11. (Read 52636 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh thanks for answering Dev. Can you fix explorer it seems to be not up to date.
Seems like cronjobs are just don't start, fixed Smiley
buy orders are growing today , i dont understand , dev announced nothing atm

some guys wants accumulate at the cheaper rate before

weTk only 10M pow coin

look at this kobocoin with 30M pow coin @ 480 satoshi just because it is on Trex ...
LOL, it is really amazing looking, Guys, Price start to shoot with nice volume at ex-crypto and Buy support really start to grow at empoex and ex-crypto both!! I bet on it, I start to buy more! Cool Fill in my BUY orders ! I wanna some more so cheap WeTk!

weTk only 10M pow coin

look at this kobocoin with 30M pow coin @ 480 satoshi just because it is on Trex ...

Haha!! I bought 70k WeTk at empoex with price of 90-100 satoshi , then I want to arbitrage and sell it at ex-crypto, and when my WeTk where credited on my ex-crypto address, somebody bought up these Tokens to 250 satoshi! Shocked I made x2.5 100% ! Haha....wtf lucky day today, this coin is my rebuy choose ! SO WeTk GO!

I do not know how u did it, lucky troll, but I really see that big white HOT dildo  Cool
And this strange buy support growing everywhere from hour to hour Smiley) OK, lets watch this film

Somebody bought near 1.100.000 WeTk at ex-crypto  Cheesy Spooro, thanks for future android wallet creation try
And Guys, lets create as more good services with WeTk as we can, I think we can pay some % of premine WeTk coins for the most great and useful services! Waiting for your suggestions! But ofc we need to left some sum of premine for all Weed Community at MySweetyWeed....
Lets work as team guys, together we can do better!
Activity: 100
Merit: 100

weTk only 10M pow coin

LOL, it is really amazing looking, Guys, Price start to shoot with nice volume at ex-crypto and Buy support really start to grow at empoex and ex-crypto both!! I bet on it, I start to buy more! Cool Fill in my BUY orders ! I wanna some more so cheap WeTk!

weTk only 10M pow coin

Haha!! I bought 70k WeTk at empoex with price of 90-100 satoshi , then I want to arbitrage and sell it at ex-crypto, and when my WeTk where credited on my ex-crypto address, somebody bought up these Tokens to 250 satoshi! Shocked I made x2.5 100% ! Haha....wtf lucky day today, this coin is my rebuy choose ! SO WeTk GO!

I do not know how u did it, lucky troll, but I really see that big white HOT dildo  Cool
And this strange buy support growing everywhere from hour to hour Smiley) OK, lets watch this film
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

weTk only 10M pow coin

weTk only 10M pow coin

Dev, I will try to do android wallet for Weed Tokens, I will be glad to use it and think that some other users will be glad to see it too  Smiley
With proof of dev  bittrex will list token without a question, me think.

I am not only one dev, we are company, we will speak about it ASAP if it is possible to do for all, or we will need somebody to choose...We will think about it.

weTk only 10M pow coin

weTk only 10M pow coin

Good news , we can believe that it is just the beginning  Wink

Oh, I am so sad that I did not mine it from the start Sad  So interesting and valuable coin, where can I buy it?

now the best way to buy our amazing Weed Tokens is https://ex-crypto.com/?p=7 and https://empoex.com/trade/WETK-BTC ,you can find links to exchanges and other info at the OP
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Oh, I am so sad that I did not mine it from the start Sad  So interesting and valuable coin, where can I buy it?

weTk only 10M pow coin

Activity: 224

weTk only 10M pow coin

Activity: 389
Merit: 256
With proof of dev  bittrex will list token without a question, me think.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
@dev maybe we can get on c-cex? it's a nice exchange and will definitely give the coin more value  Cool

I agree... this would be a good addition to the list of exchanges
Dev. will you make proof of dev or somehow reveal your identity?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
@dev maybe we can get on c-cex? it's a nice exchange and will definitely give the coin more value  Cool
Oh thanks for answering Dev. Can you fix explorer it seems to be not up to date.
What time will it take to reach 100 million tokens? years  months ?
Near 25-30 years, You can count it, 1% per year from 10.000.000 to 100.000.000
i dont know but at the moment :

money supply is 10010766.81624473

10M with pow

so just 10766 coins were created with pos .
What time will it take to reach 100 million tokens? years  months ?
how the weed is delivered when we buy weed with tokens ?

simple package ?

Ah!!! I am glad that u fill my buy orders!! Price start to rocket now! I see very good buy support at BTC side at Ex-crypto and pretty nice support at empoex!! Guess WeTk is longterm powerful high coin!! WeTk <3!

good news to hear, that price start to grow, We think that our first stuff distributors (of our future shop integration) are buying some Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: