Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 6. (Read 52636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
reduce the premine to 5% and release some technical developments and everybody is happy even without POD Wink

Why isnt anyone buying on ex-crypto?

That exchange seems to be half-broken... I cannot cancel orders. Some buy/sell orders execute in hours, instead of seconds..! Sometimes it shows balance of zero, and you have to wait for few minutes, then refresh the page to see your balance again. But you never know whether you will see it again, because it may just remain zero, who knows..  Shocked. Every single change/trade/operation is like risking, its gives you some thrill Grin

Not sure if withdrawals are working. Its a bit frightening to trade there, its seems like it could stop working every single moment... Just initiated BTC withdrawal, lets see if it goes through...

Yeah Im having the same problem canceling orders. Withdraw of BTC seems to be working fine for me. I'd withdraw my weedtokens, but I can't get my weedtoken wallet to sync.

Can someone send me the right nodes please?
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
 We mitigated today to new servers. Better hardware.

from empoex chatbox
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
New version of blockexplorer Updated!
--------------------------------------------

Thanks for updating your blockexplorer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
reduce the premine to 5% and release some technical developments and everybody is happy even without POD Wink

That exchange seems to be half-broken... I cannot cancel orders. Some buy/sell orders execute in hours, instead of seconds..! Sometimes it shows balance of zero, and you have to wait for few minutes, then refresh the page to see your balance again. But you never know whether you will see it again, because it may just remain zero, who knows..  Shocked. Every single change/trade/operation is like risking, its gives you some thrill Grin

Not sure if withdrawals are working. Its a bit frightening to trade there, its seems like it could stop working every single moment... Just initiated BTC withdrawal, lets see if it goes through...
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New version of blockexplorer Updated!
The 420 Alliance Joint Force  is so great!!! Will contact you soon!
Maybe lets all together write a suggestion to poloniex to add WeTk ?)
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
What community think about Proof of Dev? We can do it guys, but we should know do u need it and why?
And do not forget that we are reagy to pay you for you WeTk services, just write us PM!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice coin, will take a look on it   Smiley

@Joint Force is going to be raising funds for:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364

He has told me that MySweetyWeed will be promoted at the store. WeTk will be accepted at the store.

It is another goon thing related to Weed Tokens,
can anybody host any dice with Wetk? I wanna play with this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 weedice  Cool

And ,dear community, as you remember,we are ready to pay you with WeTk for you services, just write a message and we will have a deal  Cool
Activity: 100
Merit: 100

@Joint Force is going to be raising funds for:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364

He has told me that MySweetyWeed will be promoted at the store. WeTk will be accepted at the store.

It is another goon thing related to Weed Tokens,
can anybody host any dice with Wetk? I wanna play with this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 weedice  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
dev you have my support  Wink

feel free to dump into my buy orders @empoex
legendary
Activity: 1413
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Guys, we find best solutions for WeTk and work hard every day, soon you will be able to beta-test our WeTk cannastuffshop, THANKS for your support!
P.S. OMG somebody just bought all WeTk from empoex!! Ex-crypto volume is so sweet!! As MySweetyweed network Smiley
Be high guys, and do not forget to keep your glass clean  Roll Eyes
i love you guys!!!!
i think it's time for c-cex  Cool
Guys, we find best solutions for WeTk and work hard every day, soon you will be able to beta-test our WeTk cannastuffshop, THANKS for your support!
P.S. OMG somebody just bought all WeTk from empoex!! Ex-crypto volume is so sweet!! As MySweetyweed network Smiley
Be high guys, and do not forget to keep your glass clean  Roll Eyes

OMG! Good thing I grabbed those WeTk at 50 satoshi awhile ago.

Too bad I didn't have them for sale at 4000 satoshi. That would have been an amazing trade.

Nice Trade  Cheesy
--------------------
Yeeeah, maybe it is c-cex time Smiley

Maybe to create WeedCryptoFoundation Smiley
Child At Heart
What do you guys think of MaryJaneCoin?  Cool

MaryJaneCoin looked amazing when it first came out. It had a public figure supporting the coin. His name was something like Adam and he was copying D9s plan. He started an ICO, probably bought his own ICO and dump his coins on bittrex. He then disappeared for the most part. He hasn't done much since. It's too bad. When the coin was first released the guy was all over doing things and supporting the coin.

Now MaryJane is nothing more than an ICO scam with some bag holders.

you failed to mention he deletes any posts about criticism
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
What do you guys think of MaryJaneCoin?  Cool

MaryJaneCoin looked amazing when it first came out. It had a public figure supporting the coin. His name was something like Adam and he was copying D9s plan. He started an ICO, probably bought his own ICO and dump his coins on bittrex. He then disappeared for the most part. He hasn't done much since. It's too bad. When the coin was first released the guy was all over doing things and supporting the coin.

Got burned ? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Pages:
Jump to: