Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 7. (Read 52636 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Guys, we find best solutions for WeTk and work hard every day, soon you will be able to beta-test our WeTk cannastuffshop, THANKS for your support!
P.S. OMG somebody just bought all WeTk from empoex!! Ex-crypto volume is so sweet!! As MySweetyweed network Smiley
Be high guys, and do not forget to keep your glass clean  Roll Eyes
i love you guys!!!!
i think it's time for c-cex  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Guys, we find best solutions for WeTk and work hard every day, soon you will be able to beta-test our WeTk cannastuffshop, THANKS for your support!
P.S. OMG somebody just bought all WeTk from empoex!! Ex-crypto volume is so sweet!! As MySweetyweed network Smiley
Be high guys, and do not forget to keep your glass clean  Roll Eyes

OMG! Good thing I grabbed those WeTk at 50 satoshi awhile ago.

Too bad I didn't have them for sale at 4000 satoshi. That would have been an amazing trade.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I am so happy! I bet on all Cannabis industry coin, All this coins are shooting because of cannabis spreading and legalization! I am so glaaaaad Smiley))) WeTk=1$ soon Smiley

How soon?  Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
I am so happy! I bet on all Cannabis industry coin, All this coins are shooting because of cannabis spreading and legalization! I am so glaaaaad Smiley))) WeTk=1$ soon Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Be high guys, and do not forget to keep your glass clean  Roll Eyes
legendary
I added my conf file and it still wont sync. Can someone help me?  Undecided

Did you restart your computer after that?

Yes, I've gone through every page, tried all the nodes. Still nothing. It wont sync. Sad

What nodes are you using?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
I added my conf file and it still wont sync. Can someone help me?  Undecided

Did you restart your computer after that?
legendary
I added my conf file and it still wont sync. Can someone help me?  Undecided
Activity: 338
would be nice if you could share some secrets/updates with us, obviously you have planned something big for this coin, right?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Guys!!! LOOK at COINMARCETCAP! http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/weedtokens/
WETK capability 116.000$!!!! WETK SHOOTING UP! 40 btc orders on buy side!! BUYBUY!!
EX-crypto 25.000 usd volume!!! WTF happening, I AM RICH YEAH!

One of the best news in this week, I am so glad to see this, really want to play serious with this coin!
Activity: 100
Guys!!! LOOK at COINMARCETCAP! http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/weedtokens/
WETK capability 116.000$!!!! WETK SHOOTING UP! 40 btc orders on buy side!! BUYBUY!!
EX-crypto 25.000 usd volume!!! WTF happening, I AM RICH YEAH!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Nothing but hot air.

Better sell now and thank me later.

Why wait for "later"? We can thank you right now, if you leave the thread and go FUD yourself in some other place  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nothing but hot air.

Better sell now and thank me later.
Activity: 126
Actually can't believe how to do it for works.... Smiley
Activity: 150
Folks, let's not mislead public. There will/should be 100,000,000 coins in several hundred years, that's correct.

But for now the Coin Supply (WeTk): 10,012,495.74784097. Only 10 million and 12.5 thousand coins.

About 10 millions of them are from PoW, the rest are staked. Given the stake rate (just 1% yearly), the coin supply will grow extremely slow, for example 11 million will be reached in about 9-10 years Smiley.

So the short answer is - there are just 10 million coins, not 100 million.

For comparison: DopeCoin has more than 134 million coin supply currently, and costs about 60 sat atm. If we solely base on the number of coins for price calculation (I know that is wrong, but I'm not the one who brought the coin number as price criteria initially Wink), then WeTk should cost (60sat * 134m / 10m) = around 800 satoshi Smiley.

You know calculating price like this is wrong, so don't do it. I know coins that have a max cap of 15 but trading at -1000 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Will you be upgrading your block explorer to the latest Iquidus Explorer version (1.5.2), I need to pull some info for WeTk addresses for my new giveaway site
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Folks, let's not mislead public. There will/should be 100,000,000 coins in several hundred years, that's correct.

But for now the Coin Supply (WeTk): 10,012,495.74784097. Only 10 million and 12.5 thousand coins.

About 10 millions of them are from PoW, the rest are staked. Given the stake rate (just 1% yearly), the coin supply will grow extremely slow, for example 11 million will be reached in about 9-10 years Smiley.

So the short answer is - there are just 10 million coins, not 100 million.

For comparison: DopeCoin has more than 134 million coin supply currently, and costs about 60 sat atm. If we solely base on the number of coins for price calculation (I know that is wrong, but I'm not the one who brought the coin number as price criteria initially Wink), then WeTk should cost (60sat * 134m / 10m) = around 800 satoshi Smiley.

You are correct. Now that the block explorer is fixed I can see the amount of coins. 50 sat for this coin is cheap. I can't believe someone sold at 13 satoshi.
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
I invite you all to join the weed + crypto discussion and vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-marijuana-coin-1004621

Let's find out which weed coins have the most community support Smiley
Activity: 112
Dev is active because he want to dump his premine but without buy orders he can't dump...
Don't say i haven't warned ya!
If you read page before, u can understand that we start giveaway premine for good services  Tongue
And Start to work hard on the coin, new updates coming soon

Villain crypt0guru Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Dev is active because he want to dump his premine but without buy orders he can't dump...
Don't say i haven't warned ya!

FUD is being continued..  Cool
What a stubborn guy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: