Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 9. (Read 52636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hey MySweetyWeed! wanted to throw in my coin DopeCoin into the mix  for this community sense it seems dead here  Grin
If you are interested in seeds check out where you can buy them with DOPE! ( hundred or so places )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10722357

If you are daring go ahead buy some weed on SilkRoadReloaded!  We are the ONLY 'weedcoin' listed there!

Ah, also working with BlackForestVapes to accept DOPE. We already have PixSkull and SmokeCartel.

Now go SMOKE SOME DOPE! Grin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
thanks for the update....
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I'm messed up with my work, so i missed that my cloud hosting is failed again all user data. Now, i hope, it doesn't happen anymore, 'cause now i use Digitalocean. And for health of whole network - if some one can and want put online node - it will be great.
And to be sure that it really won't happen anymore - in two days i'll put online dnsseed. Also, if someone want to make his own dnsseed - PM me with host and ns, so i can put it in source later.
About social network - we move it from hosting to vps, so expected litlle downtime.
And i'm almost finihed one thing that will be revealed soon.
thx for update - still holding my wetk Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm messed up with my work, so i missed that my cloud hosting is failed again all user data. Now, i hope, it doesn't happen anymore, 'cause now i use Digitalocean. And for health of whole network - if some one can and want put online node - it will be great.
And to be sure that it really won't happen anymore - in two days i'll put online dnsseed. Also, if someone want to make his own dnsseed - PM me with host and ns, so i can put it in source later.
About social network - we move it from hosting to vps, so expected litlle downtime.
And i'm almost finihed one thing that will be revealed soon.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
empoex.com confirmed deposits now work. Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
blockexplorer: http://blockexplorer.mysweetyweed.com:3001 (catching up blocks and indexing atm)
node: 188.166.2.211
more - later
legendary
aka "whocares"
I think the Dev is not around--- had a great idea and i think it would have been a good coin but lack of Dev showing up regularly and showing any sign of New ideas or features it is going to die....

Probably another abandoned coin ---
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
No nodes at empoex.com so deposits aren't working
still waiting on the announcement.... Undecided

still waiting but...how long we can wait ?
legendary
aka "whocares"
still waiting on the announcement.... Undecided
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
It will take time to get on ccex.

C-Cex already said it will pass on any new 'weed' coins. Then again money talks.

Bittrex would probably list it for a bitcoin or two.
Any activity over here?
Not too much, i don't undarstand why we don't have Any reliable exchange..
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Any activity over here?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hey guys I'd like to close mysw.suprnova.cc but there are still some funds left, please withdraw it so I can shut the pool and re-use the slot.

thanks !

This is the final warning, within the next 12 hours the pool will be gone and all left funds will be gone. Withdraw now if you still have some in suprnova
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Gonna post your ANN to Bitcoin Garden forum,Netwok will have more members
P
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Hey!

Are you looking for a multipool?

Then head over to my thread for more info!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

PM me or reply on my thread, will NOT be looking here again.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
It will take time to get on ccex.

C-Cex already said it will pass on any new 'weed' coins. Then again money talks.

Pages:
Jump to: