Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 3. (Read 52636 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MySweetyWeed, any updates?  Huh
Please, wait Monday, for huge update - all new news will be posted at Monday
We are testing some things now
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
MySweetyWeed, any updates?  Huh
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
10 days till 4/20 and no movement in sight. i wonder when dev will launch some developments
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So whats going on with Cryptsy?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
What is going on here?

My wallet won't sync anymore!

Where are my coins?

{
"version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,`  
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1423683663,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 1.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

you have 0 blocks downloaded, so wallet won't show you any coins. You need to close wallet and delete everything in appdata, except wallet.dat. If you delete wallet.dat - you will lost all coins. Then you have to create WeedTokens.conf and put there:
Code:
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcport=15715
addnode=188.166.2.211
Run wallet again and wait for resync, all coins must be there.
New version of blockexplorer have some issue (https://github.com/iquidus/explorer/issues/6), i hope reindex database will help.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think marketcap will be unstable while Wetk/USD is not Open to trade
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
What is going on here?

My wallet won't sync anymore!

Where are my coins?

{
"version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,`  
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1423683663,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 1.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi MySweetyWeed and community,

Of course DOPE is always looking to expand itself and outreach withing the weedcoin community.  Let us know what you need DOPE to do to partner up with MySweetyWeed. Thanks!
I forgot to say, we also in touch with CryptoAsian for POD(Proof-of-Dev) verification, we are waiting for his respond.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
how can we get WETK on c-cex? don't wanna play @empoex or ex-crypto ...  Cool
First I was using empoex to buy low and ex-crypto to sell high, but now I transfer my btc and wetk to ex-crypto....The highest price and all trades are there, I will better buy more at low price and then sell off at huge exchanges, then I will wait huge exchange and buy it on the peaks  Tongue

I buy some WeTk on ex-crypto to that small bag I am holding since mining them...I wanna hold longterm guys..
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
First I was using empoex to buy low and ex-crypto to sell high, but now I transfer my btc and wetk to ex-crypto....The highest price and all trades are there, I will better buy more at low price and then sell off at huge exchanges, then I will wait huge exchange and buy it on the peaks  Tongue
I think that only when WeTk price will stabilized, when coin will improve it buy support and volume on minor exchanges, then other mid-huge exchanges start to add it(now their agents are watching on it and maybe buy low Tongue). We have written to all exchanges 1-2 days ago, some of them are answering to us in email, some simply add to voting,some did not do anything.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
OP littlebit reupdated , Please read it and lets consider what to add in too.
Please vote for us at services which u can find in OP
and do not forget to vote for us https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-marijuana-coin-1004621
----------------------------------------------------------------
So according to topic below, is it a goof Idea to include videochat for smokers where they will be able to tip each other with TOP 1,2,3,4 Cannabis coins+WeTk(CANN- Cannabis coin,THC - The Hemp Coin, MARYJ - MaryJane Coin, DOPE - Dope Coin + WeTk - Weed Tokens)? I think we can connect all good cannabis coins in this service and cannabis community become stronger! What do you think guys?

I think better to ask other coins first  Smiley but I can imagine something like  huge CANNABIS CRYPTO UNION  Cheesy

I have send them invite to out discussion  Cheesy 
Activity: 100
and do not forget to vote for us https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-marijuana-coin-1004621
So according to topic below, is it a goof Idea to include videochat for smokers where they will be able to tip each other with TOP 1,2,3,4 Cannabis coins+WeTk(CANN- Cannabis coin,THC - The Hemp Coin, MARYJ - MaryJane Coin, DOPE - Dope Coin + WeTk - Weed Tokens)? I think we can connect all good cannabis coins in this service and cannabis community become stronger! What do you think guys?

I think better to ask other coins first  Smiley but I can imagine something like  huge CANNABIS CRYPTO UNION  Cheesy
Activity: 207
This is really good, its all about bringing the weed social network together. I suggest paying a little BTC to c-cex voting. Like 0.15 BTC, then get your fans to vote up the rest. In a couple weeks you will be on c-cex which is the launching pad for bittrex. A good path to take coming up to 420.

cheers

And Cryptsy add us to voting! Vote for us to see new exchanges ASAP!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Nice, we only need 6.5 BTC to get instant on cryptsy  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: