Pages:
Author

Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references - page 12. (Read 49953 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Guess there will be no update as promised, no excuse, no update, no btc.  Embarrassed

Since this is an update about WeExchange, US hours are applicable.

Do you really believe that?

Heh, it's a fact. Any news is likely to be on Ukyo's hours since it's about his business, and US hours are certainly applicable anyway. We were told we'd get some kind of update today so let's wait and see before criticising.

When Danny wrote about the upcoming update, Ukyo said on IRC that he didn't knew what Danny's update was about. Note that this might/probably has changed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Guess there will be no update as promised, no excuse, no update, no btc.  Embarrassed

Heh, it's a fact. Any news is likely to be on Ukyo's hours since it's about his business, and US hours are certainly applicable anyway. We were told we'd get some kind of update today so let's wait and see before criticising.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Which time zone?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262

g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
an update from cryptocyprus will be released this friday:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3818385

Did I miss the update? It is past 5pm in Cyprus. In Europe, this is pretty much the end of the week...

You missed nothing, we are still waiting

And if there will be one, there wont be a date when we get our money back. Sad but true
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

Did I miss the update? It is past 5pm in Cyprus. In Europe, this is pretty much the end of the week...

You missed nothing, we are still waiting
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Activity: 101
I have managed to login to weexchange.co and can see my still pending/processing withdrawal.

There's that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 99
Im assuming no one can log onto bitfunder yet?

the site was supposed to be back up yesterday... what a stuff around
Activity: 49
anyone know when will the G.ASICMINER-PT be transferred to friedcat since it already passed 2 Dec
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
What do you exactly mean by ``something that hasn't happened''? Our funds have been held by Ukyo for at least a month and it is not clear that we are getting anything back. Even if we get everything, there will be no compensation for lost opportunities. This much has happened.

All you actually know is we can't access our funds and we'd been told of technical problems. Since then, we've been told that external help is involved. Everything else is conjecture. I understand the conjecture totally, but it isn't fact so shouldn't be reported as such.

I agree, though that the fact that Ukyo broke the law does not authorize or warrant anybody else to act in a similar way. On the other hand, I do not quite understand why Danny or Ukyo would be more likely to give out any useful information to lawyers that we hire than to us directly. 

It isn't necessarily about more information and Danny will talk to individuals too. It's about having someone who understands how the legal system works; who can give proper advice; who will judge the situation correctly and without bias.

Can we see the addresses holding our funds so we know they haven't moved?

Publishing those addresses and signing to demonstrate control would be a huge help in battling the 'fractional reserve' and 'lost our BTC to LabScam' rumors.
What do you exactly mean by ``something that hasn't happened''? Our funds have been held by Ukyo for at least a month and it is not clear that we are getting anything back. Even if we get everything, there will be no compensation for lost opportunities. This much has happened.

All you actually know is we can't access our funds and we'd been told of technical problems. Since then, we've been told that external help is involved. Everything else is conjecture. I understand the conjecture totally, but it isn't fact so shouldn't be reported as such.

I agree, though that the fact that Ukyo broke the law does not authorize or warrant anybody else to act in a similar way. On the other hand, I do not quite understand why Danny or Ukyo would be more likely to give out any useful information to lawyers that we hire than to us directly. 

It isn't necessarily about more information and Danny will talk to individuals too. It's about having someone who understands how the legal system works; who can give proper advice; who will judge the situation correctly and without bias.
Activity: 120
<@Ukyo> on or by today
<@Ukyo> changes: Shares moved to issuers for permenant list. remaining balances moved to weex accounts.
please avoid to report your personal opinions as facts.

Updated the first post:
- moved the relevant users' posts above the Ukyo's post (since he's not posting since november 17)
- added a cryptocyprus' statement
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
... he's said that everyone will not get back all of their BTC.

Is there a quote you can provide to back this up?  Because I've been following all the many Bitfunder threads, and I don't remember him saying anything like this.  (In other words: quote or it's FUD)

FUD

Activity: 33
... he's said that everyone will not get back all of their BTC.

Is there a quote you can provide to back this up?  Because I've been following all the many Bitfunder threads, and I don't remember him saying anything like this.  (In other words: quote or it's FUD)
Activity: 101
I don't think he is scamming anyone. But I do think things clearly went over his head, or at least, he was responsible for more than he could handle.
Pages:
Jump to: