Pages:
Author

Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references - page 9. (Read 49953 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'ma let you finish, but look, "glendall", Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee is involved and he doesn't say it is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
So going on three months for some folks, they deposited money to WeExchange, and the coins 'magically vanished' and we still don't even have an excuse why they went missing.

And most people are oddly thinking that they will somehow get their coins back, I suppose? 

Just doesn't make much sense.  This was about the easiest, most painless multi million dollar scam that I have ever heard of in my life.  Ukyo Jon Montroll does not even have a negative trust rating.  And I'm guessing only 1/10 of the people he scammed even know of these threads existence.  What a sad new big scam for the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

Balance Stuck   0.00000000   Available   0.00000000   Withdrawn   0.00000000
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I think there has been enough speculation now.
The short of it, is that the funds are not available for distribution.
This is fact. Reasoning behind it won't change this.
We are doing what we can to make funds available to users.
The holidays have greatly disrupted any if not all potential business activity for the past few weeks.
Right now my biggest goal is to get AM claim system up while keeping everything else moving as best as things allow in the mean time.

I will post an update as soon as the AM claim portal is ready.

Thank you for your continued patience.

-Ukyo
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
I had some withdraws stuck on weexchange, but on the claim sight it says 0 balance stuck 0 available 0 withdrawn 0 and I can't log into the origional site at all.

same problem here...where are my BTC?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The "zero" issue has been fixed now.

Really? I have read that in the other thread already. But when i logged in i only see the zeros.

Confirmed, the zero issue is NOT fixed:

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Really? I have read that in the other thread already. But when i logged in i only see the zeros.
Activity: 99
well I actually have some of my balance available now, and by some I mean less than 7% I guess its a good idea to start withdrawing bit by bit
Activity: 120

Hey everyone,

I finally made it back home. During my trip the backup server decided it was a great time to fail. This caused the main systems to fill up with logs due to current extreme logging that is in place and break cookie data. i.e. cookie data was unavailable meaning new logins were not possible and anyone logged in had empty cookie data so the system showed 0's.

I have already got everything cleaned back up.

I am going to _try_ to get the AM claim port up on Monday and then building in the loan claiming.

-Ukyo
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
nice, where are my coins?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
not able to login to weexchange or bitfunder.

anyone else get in?
Activity: 99
^^ I cant log into it either, this is becoming beyond a joke... I could learn how to do their job and then get it done quicker than these fools.

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I had some withdraws stuck on weexchange, but on the claim sight it says 0 balance stuck 0 available 0 withdrawn 0 and I can't log into the origional site at all.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
Balance Stuck is 0 for me after a withdraw at weexclaims.

A lot of users reported the same (I have the same issue, too).

Probably Ukyo/Danny is "playing" with the site, I don't think is anything to be worried about.

You can be much more worried about the 94% left to withdraw  Wink
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
Balance Stuck is 0 for me after a withdraw at weexclaims.
g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
any information when the rest will be available ?
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
I found reading this interesting ... who is the CPA?

https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I withdrew approx 6% successfully. 94% to go, but it's a start.

This is my prediction:
Within the next week, you and others will receive a small fraction of the money that has been taken from you.  This will create enough "good will" to quiet the detractors, generate fresh hope and buy more time.
Given a choice between hope and nothing, 9 out of 10 people chose hope.

Though i thought it would be a bit more than 6%.  Never stop learning Smiley

Shows on the other hand that it means way more work and time for ukyo to work back the missing coins. Practically gone if he has to really work them back instead being able to reclaim them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

This is my prediction:
Within the next week, you and others will receive a small fraction of the money that has been taken from you.  This will create enough "good will" to quiet the detractors, generate fresh hope and buy more time.
Given a choice between hope and nothing, 9 out of 10 people chose hope.

Though i thought it would be a bit more than 6%.  Never stop learning Smiley
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: