Pages:
Author

Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references - page 13. (Read 49953 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Anyone thinking of doing silly things or not prepared to wait a bit longer can lawyer up and have them speak to neo. Your lawyer can then advise you accordingly. Danny has said he will do this.

Although the story is not complete/public, Ukyo has not scammed anyone and if someone goes so far as to break the law in retribution for something that hasn't happened, it's going to bite you back. So lawyer up first and do it properly. There are clearly problems but it is not a scam. In either case, a lawyer is the proper way to deal with it.

Or you could wait for the results of neo's input bearing in mind last week were US holidays.

What do you exactly mean by ``something that hasn't happened''? Our funds have been held by Ukyo for at least a month and it is not clear that we are getting anything back. Even if we get everything, there will be no compensation for lost opportunities. This much has happened.

I agree, though that the fact that Ukyo broke the law does not authorize or warrant anybody else to act in a similar way. On the other hand, I do not quite understand why Danny or Ukyo would be more likely to give out any useful information to lawyers that we hire than to us directly. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Anyone thinking of doing silly things or not prepared to wait a bit longer can lawyer up and have them speak to neo. Your lawyer can then advise you accordingly. Danny has said he will do this.

Although the story is not complete/public, Ukyo has not scammed anyone and if someone goes so far as to break the law in retribution for something that hasn't happened, it's going to bite you back. So lawyer up first and do it properly. There are clearly problems but it is not a scam. In either case, a lawyer is the proper way to deal with it.

Or you could wait for the results of neo's input bearing in mind last week were US holidays.

Yes, holding onto someone's money (in any currency), saying that it is freely available to withdraw, and then not returning it when requested is definitely not scamming.

Especially when he wasn't supposed to be running any kind of fractional reserve anyway. I'm sure no one here thinks he's scamming, especially when he's said that everyone will not get back all of their BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Interesting to read that other people have had issues logging into bitfunder, I haven't been able to log in for over a week now. The issue apparently is my 2 factor is incorrect which is absolute rubbish.

Now the site is shut down for maintenance so it will be interesting to see if its sorted when its back up and running again
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Ukyo wrote on irc (#weex) a few hours ago, not much new stuff but its better than silence:

(timestamps are in CET)
[22:42] Ukyo why did you shut down activemining accounts?
[03:02] <@Ukyo> I havetn shut down anything
[03:12] I can't log in
[03:14] <@Ukyo> should be able to
[03:16] i logged in just now
[03:17] So it's enabled again?
[03:18] i've never had an issue logging in so I don't know
[03:18] I have nothing to do with the site, just letting you know it worked for me
[03:19] That's cool whitty. I'm not getting aggressive.
[03:19] yeah that's cool
[03:19] Just asking the question as a few would like to know.
[03:20] I've been incredibly patient with Ukyo
[03:21] <@Ukyo> i can release it from the trade
[03:21] <@Ukyo> i will try to do it tonight
[03:21] <@Ukyo> but it wont change your ability to withdraw
[03:21] <@Ukyo> i just have a lot on my plate atm so people can get their withdraws
[03:24] I just want to know where I stand..
[03:24] right now everything is on the ether
[03:24] <@Ukyo> k
[03:24] <@Ukyo> i'll try to work on it tonight
[03:24] <@Ukyo> that old beta system was scrapped due to issues w/ mtgox
[03:25] that's ok.
[03:26] <@Ukyo> but yeah, it will need to be sorted anywhere so you will be able to claim your btc
[03:26] Indeed.
[03:33] So it's been a week now since we were supposed to get some real information.
[03:34] <@Ukyo> its also been holidays as Danny mentioned.
[03:34] When does no confirmation of this "key element" become a negative confirmation?
[03:34] bitcoin world doesn't even have night time, expecting people to understand holidays si a stretch Smiley
[03:34] <@Ukyo> That's a Danny question.
[03:34] Who is Danny?
[03:34] <@Ukyo> But your theory is currently that it is based off of a single key element and not multiple. Smiley
[03:35] Danny Zucho
[03:35] <@Ukyo> whitty: i know.
[03:35] My patience grows thinner.
[03:35] <@Ukyo> Danny from NEO&BEE who made the post.
[03:35] <@Ukyo> B0g4r7: What would you like me to do?
[03:35] Zuko sorry, google corrected me
[03:35] Release our funds, obviously.
[03:35] <@Ukyo> The post was clear that the funds are not currently available for release.
[03:36] :sigh:
[03:36] Link to post?
[03:36] <@Ukyo> As much as I would like to give you the btc and make you happy
[03:36] <@Ukyo> I can not :/
[03:36] <@Ukyo> So I am working as hard as I can, through the holidays even, to try to get this resolved asap.
[03:37] hey I'm just impressed you're still replying to people to say you can't help atm
[03:37] <@Ukyo> I can't dissapear. That would defenitely be "the end"
[03:37] that TF cunt just shut down and stopped replying after trying to settle for USD equivs
[03:37] <@Ukyo> And by no means, is this "the end"
[03:38] <@Ukyo> whitty: to be fair, I had to stop using the forums over a week ago
[03:38] <@Ukyo> so in that way, I have
[03:38] even if this was a scam, you're putting in the effort Wink
[03:39] <@Graet> the forums are hard to deal with atm :/
[03:39] <@Ukyo> whitty: Well, I am just trying to make things 'right' so I can hold my head high in the community. even if people don't like it.
[03:39] man the forums are just a turn based troll box
[03:40] <@Ukyo> Great, Danny, and myself have been working on things
[03:40] <@Ukyo> Graet is limited in what he can do
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm making a trip right away down south to meet up with a few scammers, I'd love to pay this guy a visit too.  I appreciate the support I'm getting with what I'm doing.. if anyone wants to release the address of this guy, I'm the guy you want to release it to.  I'm ready

Thanks man, good luck. This guy is holding 3 btc of mine, which is 30% of my assets....
Activity: 392
I'm making a trip right away down south to meet up with a few scammers, I'd love to pay this guy a visit too.  I appreciate the support I'm getting with what I'm doing.. if anyone wants to release the address of this guy, I'm the guy you want to release it to.  I'm ready
Activity: 27
can't log in weexchange.co on yesterday and now, and my 56 btc not back , so upset..
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
The timeframe and pattern (buying time to cover tracks) are very similar to another (TF) scam.
Don't dump this lead too fast, imho.
ukyo is going to face a lawsuit..

Is there any updates from him?? he said he will posting something very soon....

obviously he was lying... He even dare not to disclose the whole story.
I can't even log in the weexchange.co, when I tried to obtain my password using forget my password feature, it says my email was not indentified, so ukyo has deleted my account?

Ukyo, did you do that?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Anyone been able to login to Weexchange today... or Bitfunder for that matter?

both sites show up but any attempt to login just seems to refresh the login page...  Huh

cant login to weexchange. and dont get an answer when i contact ukyo via irc since days. he always answered before.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Anyone been able to login to Weexchange today... or Bitfunder for that matter?

both sites show up but any attempt to login just seems to refresh the login page...  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1025
Ukyo lost a lot of money in Active Mining, so he's being vengeful. It's his fault for gambling with users money though.

Can you quote your source for this information please?

He hangs around in the active mining and labcoin IRCs 24/7.
Until he proves there is a legit reason why he's stolen so many funds, this is the most likely scenario.
Activity: 234
Ukyo lost a lot of money in Active Mining, so he's being vengeful. It's his fault for gambling with users money though.

Can you quote your source for this information please?
legendary
Activity: 1025

Activity: 392
No, but a challenger appears:

It seems that Bitfunder has shutdown all of ActiveMining accounts.  This was expected due to my "Legal Demand For Payment" and the fact that I release the information about meeting with our lawyers.

This will be soon followed by "our lawyers are delayed, so we will be making legal intellidemands instead, which could be a huge game changer.  This will be our SMART edition of making legal demands!"
Activity: 210
No, but a challenger appears:

It seems that Bitfunder has shutdown all of ActiveMining accounts.  This was expected due to my "Legal Demand For Payment" and the fact that I release the information about meeting with our lawyers.
Activity: 378

Is there any updates from him?? he said he will posting something very soon....
Pages:
Jump to: