Pages:
Author

Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references - page 18. (Read 49953 times)

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
It's Monday afternoon here in Aus now ... oh well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ukyo is now red
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
So I have less than 0.1 BTC in WeExchange but the minimum is 0.1 BTC. I was originally planning on sending more BTC to end up at least 0.1 BTC but if this is indeed a scam then I would just be out with more BTC. Any ideas, or just stay put like everyone else?

don't send any satoshi to weexchange while the withdrawals are not working
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
So I have less than 0.1 BTC in WeExchange but the minimum is 0.1 BTC. I was originally planning on sending more BTC to end up at least 0.1 BTC but if this is indeed a scam then I would just be out with more BTC. Any ideas, or just stay put like everyone else?
So what's the status Ukyo?

**BUMP**

he missed the update yesterday. I hope he will not miss the monday one
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
So what's the status Ukyo?

**BUMP**
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I hate this tendency in bitcoin community to stop communicating if something goes wrong.

Human nature, not just Bitcoins
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Update from me:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3678253

CoinFarmer - completely appreciate everything you said. I'm already working on things with ukyo but unfortunately there is a need for a bit of time, which none of us want to hear but it's unfortunately true.

I should make clear - I didn't know ukyo before my I reported the problems a few weeks ago. I'm very much on the side of ensuring this is resolved properly for those with Bitcoins stuck in WeExchange.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
[19:34] <@Ukto> it was decided to stop handing out small bits of information causing misinformation

Thats one stupid decision... lets not communicate because something could be misunderstood. I believe the persons that decided this underestimate the effects of circles of doom massively. Didnt they notice that we are are at lawsuits being spoken about already?

Anyone thinking with noncommunicating something will be better is delusional in my eyes. You only need to check different projects in the forum. The one that went bad and communicated went way way better than those that stopped communicating.

I hate this tendency in bitcoin community to stop communicating if something goes wrong.
^ What utter bullshit!  Undecided
Activity: 120
[19:28] <@Ukto> he
[19:28] <@Ukto> he
[19:28] <@Ukto> ... "heh"
[19:29] hehe?
[19:29] Ukto, hide, quick.
[19:31] the "mob" is going to start a witchhunt soon.. what is the status?
[19:33] <@Ukto> i have brought in some other people to help with the situation
[19:33] <@Ukto> and work towards the fastest resolution.
[19:33] Sounds good Smiley
[19:33] what is the actual problem with bitcoind?
[19:34] <@Ukto> I am hoping to post some sort of update tonight if possible, but probably a real update Monday/Tuesday when everything can be put together at once
[19:34] <@Ukto> the world.
[19:34] <@Ukto> it was decided to stop handing out small bits of information causing misinformation
[19:34] <@Ukto> until we can give a full an accurate explanation
[19:34] yay
[19:34] <@Ukto> so please work with me on this for the moment.
[19:34] <@Ukto> I am not dissapearing, and have no intentions to
[19:35] <@Ukto> I have just been very very busy lately trying to work on everything being pushed on me
[19:35] <@Ukto> but, i have to get back to the current crap
[19:35] <@Ukto> i'll be back around a bit later
[19:35] joy
[19:35] <@Ukto> wish i had better news
[19:36] <@Ukto> but there is some light in the tunnel
[19:36] <@Ukto> afk
I managed to login to WeExchange. Then I followed the deposit address they give me and I found this related bitcoin address a few nodes downstream:

https://blockchain.info/address/14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF

Is this Jon Montroll's stash? (Jon Montroll is Ukyo, perhaps @jonmontroll on Twitter, friend of Ken Hashimoto aka @asmotan's friend).
Activity: 11
Is this only me who can not log into WeExchange?
g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Thanks for this thread and your work man !!
Activity: 378
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
2013-11-05 00:15:54   Withdraw   3.60017775 BTC      Processing   

ukyo, where are you now?
Thanks for making this thread.

you are welcome

Link to my post after speaking to Ukyo today. Not a lot of news to report but he's alive and working on solutions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3668630

Thank you, updated the summary
Activity: 364
Link to my post after speaking to Ukyo today. Not a lot of news to report but he's alive and working on solutions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3668630
Pages:
Jump to: