Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 22. (Read 34747 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Answer me this, guys!!!

How wrong is it that Ukyo screws over all USA investors... by making them sell below market... THEN shuts down BF, and suggests transfer assets to issuers (which will probably relist elsewhere, higher?)

I can't believe it.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how he forced you to do this. Can you elaborate?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Answer me this, guys!!!

How wrong is it that Ukyo screws over all USA investors... by making them sell below market... THEN shuts down BF, and suggests transfer assets to issuers (which will probably relist elsewhere, higher?)

I can't believe it.

UKYO is doing things as worse as possible , he does not reply PM . does not process withdraw , does not process his loan for redeem... His personality and trustworthiness is the only matter that I am concerning right now...as I had shit load of UKYO loans and shit load of BTCs in BF..as Right know UKYO is doing his best to screwed me up!!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Answer me this, guys!!!

I can't believe it.
Activity: 476
I do not think, that posting ticket numbers will actually help anyhow.

I'm pretty sure, that problem should be solved for all users at once. Without any queues, backlogs and priorities.

Let's wait for that without shitting in the topic with ticket numbers.

I hope it will be solved properly, i.e. all stuck withdrawals must be cancelled, not processed!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I do not think, that posting ticket numbers will actually help anyhow.

I'm pretty sure, that problem should be solved for all users at once. Without any queues, backlogs and priorities.

Let's wait for that without shitting in the topic with ticket numbers.
Activity: 476
Please cancel my withdrawal request, ticket MMC-832559.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
UKYO .can you tell us a trues ,I do not believe that fix the BITCOIND problem can take more than a week ...this already 2 weeks!!!

+1
Activity: 378
UKYO .can you tell us a trues ,I do not believe that fix the BITCOIND problem can take more than a week ...this already 2 weeks!!!

g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
He should at least give an information on his website, that withdrawls are not possible at the moment and not let users wait in processing for weeks.

Activity: 12
I don't understand how this problem can take so much time to fix? Just install a different bitcoin server/client and process the withdrawal requests.

If Ukyo is unable to present any proof (like logs), then it's safe to assume that we aren't going to see our coins. Also, if everything is ok, why close bitfunder?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
I am here. I am not going anywhere.
WeExchange has big news coming very soon. I can not afford for this to continue this way.
I feel very embarrassed and ashamed at this point that I chose to rely on bitcoind and have caused so many problems with it at the worst possible time.
If you think WeExchange will be used once BitFunder is down, you're deadly wrong.
Activity: 364
On irc yesterday Ukyo explained the problem with bitcoind. Essentially, for some reason he can't get it to process anything, not even manually. He's busy trying to hack around it or find a solution. He thinks bitcoind just can't handle the data size. I haven't worked with bitcoind directly so can't really offer an opinion.

It's only once this solution is found that any of our problems can be fixed as he can't even do manual withdraws over the command line. So all of us asking for unlocks, manual transfers, etc aren't going to get anywhere until he sorts this out.

So it'll be fixed when it's fixed, which one would hope would be today 'everyday'.

I could be wrong of course but I think he's being totally genuine about this and is suffering badly as a result. So let's just give him a bit of room. He knows it's fucked up, that it shouldn't have got like this.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Please handle the withdrawal request. thank you !

Ticket ID: XOX-691382
Activity: 261
Merit: 103
I have been waiting for 18 days.  Transfer has been processing since 10-19. Has anyone had their problem fixed? I can't wait any longer.  My support ticket ID is IDF-662960.  Please help me.
Activity: 35
I am trying to at least get a post in daily.
I really did not think bitcoind would buckle under such a reasonable increase in usage and it is the worst time.

I am here. I am not going anywhere.
WeExchange has big news coming very soon. I can not afford for this to continue this way.
I feel very embarrassed and ashamed at this point that I chose to rely on bitcoind and have caused so many problems with it at the worst possible time.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. When your withdraws are canceled or possibly pushed through, I ask that you please mention it here so others can see progress as it happens.

-Ukyo

I have been waiting for 15 days. Please send them.

2013-10-21 13:20:10   Withdraw   Processing
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello, I would like to get my account verified at WeExchange. I know BitFunder will be closing, but I still want to do some trading. I sent my document on 12th of October. I sent Ukyo PM with ticket number.
We do not depend on bitcoind for deposits.
We monitor the network for deposits, as well as forks, etc.
Activity: 294
Deposits seem to be working OK!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Like bitfunder news big or... umm... some good news?
g83
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Waiting for over 45 btc since about 6 hours... are they coming or do i need to opan a ticket??
Pages:
Jump to: