Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 23. (Read 34626 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I'm waiting to be 21.10 on a payout  Angry

how long should I wait
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am trying to at least get a post in daily.
I really did not think bitcoind would buckle under such a reasonable increase in usage and it is the worst time.

I am here. I am not going anywhere.
WeExchange has big news coming very soon. I can not afford for this to continue this way.
I feel very embarrassed and ashamed at this point that I chose to rely on bitcoind and have caused so many problems with it at the worst possible time.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. When your withdraws are canceled or possibly pushed through, I ask that you please mention it here so others can see progress as it happens.

-Ukyo
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
At least we know you're trying, it's important for our confidence that you keep us up to date and informed as to what's going on.
Activity: 448
Currently trying to fix the problem as a whole.
Hard to do a manual transfers when bitcoind gives rpc timeouts at console as well.

This has been a very frustrating experience.
If anyone considers running some sort of bitcoin based system, I highly recommend NOT using bitcoind.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Ukyo, what exactly could be more urgent (other than family issues) than processing withdrawals from WeExchange?

Giving people their money when they try to withdraw it sounds like a fundamental priority to me.

Is it possible to process these withdrawals manually? There's a person that has been waiting TWO WEEKS. I'm already at one today.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys, can you post here when your BTC will get "unstuck" (successfully whitdrawn), so that we can see what kind of progress is being made.

Unstuck is not the same as successfully withdrawn. I have unstuck coins but it still isn't possible to withdraw them.

You're right. The main point is that I (we) would like to see progress reporting (a successful whitdraw), I'm sure you agree.
Activity: 364
Guys, can you post here when your BTC will get "unstuck" (successfully whitdrawn), so that we can see what kind of progress is being made.

Unstuck is not the same as successfully withdrawn. I have unstuck coins but it still isn't possible to withdraw them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I love Bitcoin
Nope, didn't miss that. And wasn't surprised to see it. Ukyo said there would be an announcement later today after which he would have more time to deal with weexchange issues. From the sound of it, weexchange will be sorted out properly in a few weeks but for now we just need the wallet to work again.

Let's hope much much much sooner than a few weeks..
That seems excessive...

Ukyo, can we withdraw btc from weexchange? i withdraw some btc this morning, but it is still show in processing status..
legendary
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Nope, didn't miss that. And wasn't surprised to see it. Ukyo said there would be an announcement later today after which he would have more time to deal with weexchange issues. From the sound of it, weexchange will be sorted out properly in a few weeks but for now we just need the wallet to work again.

That seems excessive...

Can you please send my bitcoins? They got stuck when I tried to transfer them out of we exchange. I have been waiting for 14 days.

2013-10-21 13:20:10   Withdraw   Processing

WeExchange is really disappointed. I got my btc withdrawal stuck too. 
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

That seems excessive...

Can you please send my bitcoins? They got stuck when I tried to transfer them out of we exchange. I have been waiting for 14 days.

2013-10-21 13:20:10   Withdraw   Processing
Activity: 364
Indeed, it does seem odd to enforce the new trading limits for the last breaths of the exchange.

At least for non US citizens (if not everyone) given that this was done voluntarily by ukyo. Still, WeExchange needs fixing before anything else who would have any confidence in getting BTC out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Indeed, it does seem odd to enforce the new trading limits for the last breaths of the exchange.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500

That seems excessive...

What the hell dude what did you needed our documents for?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
yes, today would be VERY nice...

If it is faster, until the withdrawals are not properly fixed, can you unlock the "processing" stucked bitcoins and return them in the bitfunder account?

Wouldnt matter anymore since you cant buy shares with it or am i wrong? And the bitcoins remain in weexchange anyway even when they are in bitfunder. thats the design.

Until november 14th verified users are able to buy or sell shares

Oh, somehow i got the impression it stopped instantly. Good when its otherwise.
He should lift that verified bullshit. It's quite ridiculous that only selected people are able to trade right now while others have to watch their coins go down the tubes.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

If it is faster, until the withdrawals are not properly fixed, can you unlock the "processing" stucked bitcoins and return them in the bitfunder account?

Wouldnt matter anymore since you cant buy shares with it or am i wrong? And the bitcoins remain in weexchange anyway even when they are in bitfunder. thats the design.

Oh, somehow i got the impression it stopped instantly. Good when its otherwise.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

legendary

+1. Have mine stuck in "Processing" too.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

Pages:
Jump to: