Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 19. (Read 34622 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Ukyo, you are going to delete all the verification paperwork that was submitted to weexchange, right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Opened 2 tickets, and wrote 2 PMs, No answer so far.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
@UKYO I have two tickets for the request of withdraw, please look into it, thank you .

VKN-478410   and     JUO-388033   
Activity: 126
Hi Ukyo,
Come to think of it, I don't remember if my stuck withdrawal was destined for my inputs.io account. I don't think it is, but when addressing tickets / processing withdrawals, please check the comments for important notes like that.

Thanks!
Activity: 261
Merit: 103
Gotpetum, I made my support ticket on 10-23 at 12:06.

Ukyo, the 6 confirmations explains the mtgox delay.  Thanks
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Unfortunately any of us with the withdrawal issue need to report a ticket to get a manual withdrawal.

Wow, thats stupid.
Activity: 448
Update:  my coins finally reached their destination.  People rest assured help is on its way.  Ukyo, I appreciate your persistence.  Please note there is a delay from when the transaction says completed in weexchange and when the coins actually reach your mtgox account.  I'd say 1-2 hour delay. 

Since gox does not deposit until transactions get to.. 6? confirms, it could easily take an hour or more sometimes.

-Ukyo
Activity: 126
Update:  my coins finally reached their destination.  People rest assured help is on its way.  Ukyo, I appreciate your persistence.  Please note there is a delay from when the transaction says completed in weexchange and when the coins actually reach your mtgox account.  I'd say 1-2 hour delay. 

Hey Lazer,
When did you create your ticket?

Thanks!
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
Ticket ID: GYK-656990

24 hrs since I post the ticket on we exchange, 48 hrs since I did the withdrawal attempt.

Thanks for your assistance Ukyo.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Thank-you for delaying my funds and saving me from losing them at coinlenders.  I'll take them back now though Smiley

2013-11-04 16:32:01    Withdraw    1.16259159 BTC       Processing    

PCZ-875270    Verification    Open    
SIO-591963    Withdraw Processing for days    Open    
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
ukyo, can you give us an estimate for when all the tickets would be resolved, to have an upper bound when we can expect our btc available?

Also, new withdrawals will be stucked again? I'd like to trade in the last bitfunder's days, but if I have to wait for weeks to get my btc out, I'll probably not deposit anymore
Ok so it's now showing the transaction has completed and my mtgox account is still empty. What now???  When will the BTC show up in my account?

Mtgox is having their own btc issues.

From just now as we speak in #mtgox
[14:38] semarjt: I made this transaction with bitcoind almos six hours ago using default fee settings.  Is bitcoind stealing my money? https://blockchain.info/tx/939a4e1b3264eee96a86e56fc1f07b2d52ae6240896d8b196e6af1cf9967ee06
[14:39] sturles you at least have an unconfirmed transaction to put your mind at ease,  i'd love that

If you click on 'funds' and 'details' next to where it says complete, you can see the bitcoin transaction id.
Put that into blockchain.info and you can see the transfer.

Feel free to post it here as well. I am sure others would feel better knowing that transfers are definitely going out.
Ok so it's now showing the transaction has completed and my mtgox account is still empty. What now???  When will the BTC show up in my account?
Activity: 364
Unfortunately any of us with the withdrawal issue need to report a ticket to get a manual withdrawal.
2013-10-26 07:56:34   Withdraw   1.50017354 BTC      Processing
Well, my ticket was resolved and this withdrawal (and two others) were successfully performed today Smiley  

This was a cancel and additional withdraw attempt when things were mostly working.

If you want your funds simply canceled for another withdraw attempt feel free to pm me the ticket id.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3502191
Manual withdraws started on the 6th.
And I hope for manual withdrawals you're just looking at failed withdrawals (by order) or do I actually have to create a ticket for that?
Well, my ticket was resolved and this withdrawal (and two others) were successfully performed today Smiley 

This was a cancel and additional withdraw attempt when things were mostly working.

If you want your funds simply canceled for another withdraw attempt feel free to pm me the ticket id.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3502191
Manual withdraws started on the 6th.
The bitcoiners, it sounds like Ukyo is not doing the transactions in order.  He is helping people with transactions from 10-28 and not me from 10-19.  Wtf!!???

He is -definitely- doing them in order.
That's quite a bold lie or you have absolutely no clue and should stop posting such nonsense.

Activity: 364
The bitcoiners, it sounds like Ukyo is not doing the transactions in order.  He is helping people with transactions from 10-28 and not me from 10-19.  Wtf!!???

He is -definitely- doing them in order.
Pages:
Jump to: