Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 24. (Read 34626 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nope, didn't miss that. And wasn't surprised to see it. Ukyo said there would be an announcement later today after which he would have more time to deal with weexchange issues. From the sound of it, weexchange will be sorted out properly in a few weeks but for now we just need the wallet to work again.

Let's hope much much much sooner than a few weeks..
That seems excessive...

God yes! I meant a few weeks for any major changes

For now I hope we can all move money like.. well today would be nice.
Activity: 448
Nope, didn't miss that. And wasn't surprised to see it. Ukyo said there would be an announcement later today after which he would have more time to deal with weexchange issues. From the sound of it, weexchange will be sorted out properly in a few weeks but for now we just need the wallet to work again.

Let's hope much much much sooner than a few weeks..
That seems excessive...
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Now that BF has announced it's closing is anyone getting worried that "processing" means good bye bitcoins? Sad

Ukyo has said that this is not the case and that it really is technical issues. Given today's developments and that I caught him for a private chat on IRC earlier, I think this is probably true enough.

Maybe you missed this:

Important Notice (November 4, 2013)

Please be advised that BitFunder is ceasing operations. In connection with BitFunder's shut-down, please note the following points, which supplement the points outlined in BitFunder's October 8, and October 11, 2013 notices:

As of November 14, 2013, no BitFunder user will be able to enter into any new positions or sell positions on the BitFunder website.

BitFunder users are encouraged to transfer their shares from the BitFunder site to the respective issuer(s) no later than December 1, 2013.

As of December 2, BitFunder will initiate a transfer from the BitFunder site to the respective issuer(s) of any remaining shares held by BitFunder users, and will provide the issuer(s) with the public bitcoin address associated with the user account. After transfer, each user will need to work with the issuer(s) with respect to the future treatment of the shares.

On December 2, 2013, bitcoin balances in the accounts of all users will be transferred to their WeExchange accounts.

As of the date of this notice, BitFunder is not assessing any new fees against any BitFunder user.

Notwithstanding the shut-down, the site will remain available for viewing and users will be able to request records from BitFunder until at least December 15, 2013.

BitFunder appreciates your understanding in these matters.

And here comes the final panic ride.
Now that BF has announced it's closing is anyone getting worried that "processing" means good bye bitcoins? Sad

Ukyo has said that this is not the case and that it really is technical issues. Given today's developments and that I caught him for a private chat on IRC earlier, I think this is probably true enough.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
And... dead... bitfunder is dying till the mid of the month...
legendary
Regarding login-error... i think i once had the same and i used a different browser where it worked then. Maybe worth a try.

I dont know what to think. Bitcoind is crashing fast? Then why not enabling it and start the payout routine until it crashes again? I guess a couple minutes would be way more than needed to pay out all the waiting transactions. Hell, he even could sit and watch the deamon until it crashs and restart it.

So for now im not convinced and fear there arent enough bitcoins. I dont see why he shouldnt be able to payout otherwise.

And what other support tickets are more important? I wrote a ticket some days ago already.

I can only say he gave me enough assurances for me to give him another few days to sort this out. I told him I'd rather he give a fixed date for wallet functionality than leave everyone in the dark. I would rather that than have to try every day and not know. It'd never be good news but I'd prefer fixed news - as long as he was held to it - than the current situ where I am just having to retry constantly and it feels like the money isn't even there.

Fixing the underlying issues would also deal with almost all the support tickets at a stroke, so to me it's much more important to fix the problem than trawl through support requests whilst more and more stack up, people get angrier, and resolution gets farther away.

He could also evidence the cold/hot wallets containing people's funds.

Ok, lets see whats the status in some days...
Regarding login-error... i think i once had the same and i used a different browser where it worked then. Maybe worth a try.

I dont know what to think. Bitcoind is crashing fast? Then why not enabling it and start the payout routine until it crashes again? I guess a couple minutes would be way more than needed to pay out all the waiting transactions. Hell, he even could sit and watch the deamon until it crashs and restart it.

So for now im not convinced and fear there arent enough bitcoins. I dont see why he shouldnt be able to payout otherwise.

And what other support tickets are more important? I wrote a ticket some days ago already.

I can only say he gave me enough assurances for me to give him another few days to sort this out. I told him I'd rather he give a fixed date for wallet functionality than leave everyone in the dark. I would rather that than have to try every day and not know. It'd never be good news but I'd prefer fixed news - as long as he was held to it - than the current situ where I am just having to retry constantly and it feels like the money isn't even there.

Fixing the underlying issues would also deal with almost all the support tickets at a stroke, so to me it's much more important to fix the problem than trawl through support requests whilst more and more stack up, people get angrier, and resolution gets farther away.

He could also evidence the cold/hot wallets containing people's funds.
legendary

Thank you for looking into this ffssixtynine,
I've got 5 btc locked up. It may not seem like much compared to others but I would be sad to lose it.
I've called the number 5 times and each time they put me on hold, tell me they're in a meeting and say they will call me back. Still haven't been called back or told what's going on.
Super frustrating Sad

People are not going to get personal communication. I'm not saying I think that's right because clearly I don't, but that is the way it is.

I'm confident that the issues are being worked on even if things are not what they should be.
Activity: 22
Thank you for looking into this ffssixtynine,
I've got 5 btc locked up. It may not seem like much compared to others but I would be sad to lose it.
I've called the number 5 times and each time they put me on hold, tell me they're in a meeting and say they will call me back. Still haven't been called back or told what's going on.
Super frustrating Sad
UPDATE: He's been on IRC and explained more about what has gone on, and apologised profusely. He is adamant that this is due to him trying to do everything himself and that he has been totally overwhelmed.

He assures us that he is able to work on the technical issues over the next few days although he can't give an ETA as he is also trying to deal with support requests at the same time.

With regards to the withdrawal errors, he maintains that bitcoind is failing after only a few minutes of up time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 103
I Made a transfer of a significant amount of bitcoins on 10-19 and made a support ticket on 10-23.   I have been patiently waiting for some help.  But nothing has happened.  Now I can't even log in.  This is just depressing.  This is affecting me dramatically. 
REMOVED due to update from UKYO.
Activity: 49
Yup, can't log in here either. Any chance they can just decouple bitfunder and weexchange and just allow people to withdraw to a private address? Why can't that happen?

NB. Ukyo, answer my PM!
Activity: 376
I can´t log in, even I have my account on weexchange verified... holy crap, I start to be pissed off
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Same problem here, a withdraw of a few btc stuck at processing since the 29 oct.
Activity: 17
Same here:

2013-10-28 23:25:36   Withdraw   53.XXXXXXX BTC      Processing

Support ticket hanging from the next day.

I had the same 2nd stage connection error.
Pages:
Jump to: