Pages:
Author

Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign? - page 6. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are a lot of bounties, so it is important to take a look at the allocations of every bounty seperate. There are some bounties who gives only 5% of the total allocation to social media. In such bounties are the rewards low, if you compare it with signature rewards.

Have you find some campaigns that allocate more than 10%?
All campaigns that I have faced had 3-5% allocated to their bounty. This is quite strange and inconvenient for me since I am taking part only at Twitter and Telegram bounties. I think it's not fair to allocate almost a half of the budget to signature programs since it's much easier rather than create a useful and a very good Tweet. 
Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Hmm, most of these platforms make good reviews if you pay them for it. I think this is not the most reliable and useful way of choosing the right bounty campaign in which it will be good to take a part. However, thank you very much for your reply  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
There are a lot of bounties, so it is important to take a look at the allocations of every bounty seperate. There are some bounties who gives only 5% of the total allocation to social media. In such bounties are the rewards low, if you compare it with signature rewards.
Choice bounty campaign is choice an ICO to support. I join only potential bounty + good ICO.
If bounty manager sowks professnionaly => it is better!

You can join this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty24m-gbp-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3777991

Thank you for your reply! I will have a look at this campaign!
How did you choose it? Someone recommended it to you or you found it? If you found it, why you chose this one?
Lately there are a lot of scammers. But people have learned to distinguish a real project from a false one. Also of great importance for many is the manager of the bounty. There are people who really can be trusted. Another important thing is how much of the total will get bounty participants. Also many more factors

How do you distinguish them?
Do you have some sort of steps that the bounty campaign must complete in order to prove if it's not a weak and a scam-like campaign?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The first thing I look at when choosing a campaign is the project team. Then I pay attention to the manager and after that I read the white paper. It is by these criteria that I choose my campaign. If I do not like, something of these criteria, then I simply do not participate.
That is a good thing to watch out the project team because most of the scam bounties have fake profiles so we can easily identify them if we spend time on researching about the team.But the requirements of most of the bounties are same so which may not be a problem I think.
Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

I always select a bounty campaign based on the project and developers. I also look for their roadmap if when alpha and beta will release. It is good if we can see the development of the project. After that, I look for the percentage of the bounty pool. Usually, it is better to pick a campaign that 3% to 5% bounty pool and 30% to 40% allocated in signature campaign. If the ICO will success, you gain better also.

Great advice, thank you!  Wink
Never had a look at their roadmap and alpha or beta releases. It will actually show you if the project is actually developing, you are right! Thank you  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Bounty manager important for me, and then if project can raise enough money to distribute rewards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I choose the bounty campaign intuitively. Near a good project, charisma is felt, as next to a very rich and successful person. And, of course, the idea of the project, the conditions of the bounty, the team.
I only look at the budget, who's the manager and the team members tbh i don't really read the white papers.
and the one who my friends suggest on   

The reputation of the bounty manager is very important in the signature campaign and if this bounty manager have good reputation you must follow this bounty manager what bounty campaign he carry. It is a big risk if you join in Bounty Campaign if that bounty manager is new in your sights so I suggest to look before the white paper of the signature campaign before you join.

How do you know if this bounty manager is good or not? Where do you look to know his reputation?
I only look at the budget, who's the manager and the team members tbh i don't really read the white papers.
and the one who my friends suggest on   

Who do you looking for at seeing the team members board? Someone that has a great experience or someone who has achieved something globally well-known?
Activity: 308
In fact, you need to look at a number of aspects, such as the manager, the team, the project that they offer, and the problems that the project will help to solve!
The first thing i look at or that informs my choice of bounty, is the product. If a project does not have a good product or service to deliver, i will definite not participate in the bounty campaign. Other criteria are the team, white paper and their response level.

Yes, so, basically you apply these criteria to every project, right? How do you analyze a whitepaper? Or you look at the project and you start participating after noyicing that it somehow matches your expectations?  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Before joining any bounty campaign, I always check first the rating of the ICO on ICObench , if it does not have a rating yet, I check if the campaign is managed by the trusted campaign manager here in the forum and lastly I also check if the bounty pool is big enough. These are the things that affect me in joining bounties.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
So many things; one of which is the nature of the project. As a crypto enthusiast, I take my time checking through several whitepapers from different projects. Once I'm able to find a suitable project with strong features, I do the bounty to get more of the token.
Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

Some of us bounty hunter is choosing the project that have a potential to grow and develop in the future. Project that have product and it will be useful. For me that's what I want to one campaign or bounty.

How do you know if it will be successful in future? Just your own feeling and intuition, right?
I always study whitepaper of any project thoroughly. That gives me an idea whether the corresponding project is not based on just another cheap idea and whether the team is legit or not. Event doing so it is basically hard to identify scam projects. I liked the idea of Uchit, Denaro projects and those two turned out to be scam! I used to look out for prominent bounty managers campaign then I stopped doing it because most of their payments are so low. Even some of their signature campaigns payments are a total mockery of participants efforts.

This is what I am doing right now and I noticed that this is not the best way of choosing a bounty. This why I have created this topic to see some advice at the moment of choosing the most convenient and successful bounty. Thank you for your opinion  Wink
Sometimes the one who manage the campaign affects my decision on taking part in a bounty campaign. If he is somewhat trusted here and got green marks. Also I if I had joined one of the his past campaigns the in would surely join his others. I also join in campaigns even if it not manage by a higher ranked like what I have said, but I thoroughly check if it worth joining like if they would pay the due if in time or it is a great project and have lots of people that are worth trusting.

However, unfortunately, the bounty manager can't affect the project's decision on paying its bounty participants.  Undecided
This also pisses me off since if the project decides to not pay its bounty participants, the one who is getting all the negative feedback and comments is a bounty manger. People don't realize that bounty manger can't guarantee you that you will get your rewards, doesn't matter if he is good or not  Cry
Activity: 1008
The first thing I look at when choosing a campaign is the project team. Then I pay attention to the manager and after that I read the white paper. It is by these criteria that I choose my campaign. If I do not like, something of these criteria, then I simply do not participate.
I usually pay special attention to the budget, the project, the requirements for participants, the team members.

Hmm... I am also looking at these, however, I faced a SCAM, either the project and it's idea were pretty cool and promising
Pages:
Jump to: