Pages:
Author

Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign? - page 9. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I do bounty campagnes of ICOs i'm personally going to invest in. I don't want to sport a signature of something I can't personally get onboard with. I see it as a good way to earn some extra coins/tokens and also help the project get the attention they need for their fundraiser. So my advice would be to do something similar, look for a project you personally think can achieve its goals, if you don't believe in it, then you might want to refrain from participating as you get paid only if the ICO succeeds.

This is what I have faced. I found a program that had a great idea, great personal attention, but, after several months, they have canceled the ICO and they don't want or know how to pay their bounty participants. I believed in the project, but it resulted to be a SCAM. At what do you look to choose the project in what you want to participate? Just if you like it or not?
Thank you for your answer though  Wink
First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

How do you know if this manager has a great reputation or not?
Wow! Thank you for the option of looking at rating at ICObench, didn't think about it  Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
Based on my experience and since I am still just a Jr. Member from the forum, they seldom offer campaigns qualified for Junior Members so if some are listed from the forum, I always join without thinking. But if my rank will be higher in the future, my basis is that I will choose a campaign managed by those admin whom I'd worked before so that I know that I am sure that I will be paid.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I do bounty campagnes of ICOs i'm personally going to invest in. I don't want to sport a signature of something I can't personally get onboard with. I see it as a good way to earn some extra coins/tokens and also help the project get the attention they need for their fundraiser. So my advice would be to do something similar, look for a project you personally think can achieve its goals, if you don't believe in it, then you might want to refrain from participating as you get paid only if the ICO succeeds.
Merit: 12
First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.
Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)
Pages:
Jump to: