Pages:
Author

Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign? - page 7. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You could just participate with social media, signature is honestly not that worth it because you can't participate in many bounties at the same time. Say bounties have a 40% chance of success, you will need to participate in around 3 signature bounties to more or less guarantee a win, that can take months, half a year probably and it's still not 100%. Social media on the other hand, you can participate in 10-20 or even more bounties at the same time, essentially getting rid of the rng.

Wow! That's great! How you actually managing to participate in so many bounties?
I am taking part in Twitter bounties, but I have found out that there are 99% of Bounty campaigns that allocate almost a half of their budget to the Signature campaign. If you take part in Social bounties, you will get almost nothing if you compare it to the signature bounties.   Cry
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: ""What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

I have my favorites from the bounty managers, that I am sure of.
If I will see, lets say Hotachy manager, or Amazix, It is always more prefferable for me to join those projects!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Most of the bounty hunters pick their campaign based on the reputation of the managers and also how that project is doing at the moment so they hope that this project's token worth to get so we can get our stakes by participating at the middle of the running campaign also.But we also have to see that idea of the project is they have the replica of some other project then it may not worth to do.
Activity: 231
to decide to choose a bounty campaign, I usually discuss with my friends who always join the bounty campaign, then we consider the history of a bounty manager, and see the allocation that is shared.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
First of all, I participate in the bounty to earn money. And in two years, for example, one of the currencies can cost thousands.
Activity: 532
ideas and concepts from the ICO that issued the bounty necessarily render great influence in deciding in choosing the bounty. In addition, the allocation provided in the bounty has also become an important factor in deciding the election, too. sometimes even a lot of people who prefer factor manager who runs in choosing the bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Verifying that is legit is always on the top of my criteria but whenever I know that the manager don't update the weekly stakes, I change my mind and not to join it. I really hate those bounty managers that takes a month just to put my stakes and to other participants.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
 For me before joining different bounties, must check the team behind of projects always and obtain first more information about it to assure there's a return of work,  because most bounty nowadays is turning into scam which is no distribution of token after the initial coin offering.  So much better to gain more information first to assure you can earn token on it after the ico ends.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
I participated more on signature campaign and the critical factors for me to consider before joining the campaign are reputable bounty manager, how active will they advertise their platform through social medias, how they handle their community and how responsive they are to each question. The presentation on their website and paltform team members also affects my decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I look for mainly three things. 1. The overall project and if it has a higher chance of success or not. 2. Their requirement for participation (for example, if they require high number of posts then I do not take part.) 3. Bounty Manager.
Merit: 39
I personally not doing a deep research on an ico when i want to join its bounty campaign. I only check the ico's team member if they're real people and then read the onepager/summary. There's some fake ICOs who use other people's pic as team member. It would be better if the bounty campaign is managed by reputable manager. I'm confident to join a bounty campaign if it's managed by reputable manager even though there are a very few new managers who did their jobs very well.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
How do you know if this manager has a great reputation or not?
Put an ear on the ground and you will know these reputable managers the forums are talking about. People talk and the crowd can't be totally wrong on something like this. I also consider this factor while choosing  a bounty. In addition, I look at the number of Stakes to be shared and the total number of the coin the project has. I don't do projects with billions of coins. Nah nah...most of them end up shitcoins.

Wow! Thank you for the option of looking at rating at ICObench, didn't think about it  Smiley
Really? You want to trust all those bias and subjective analyses? You better don't. Go with your own analysis.
Merit: 146
Look to the team first of all and for the problem what they gonna decide. Lokk to the bounty manager who carry out but not all the time it's work. They need to have good website and good revious on popular platforms.

Also be aware of scams from other participants, recently I just discovered someone made a ''complaint'' using my name and profile link to change my ethereum address, thankfully I checked it and realized that it was changed. Everyone should always check their address because someone could just impersonate you and try to change it. In this case it was because the campaign allowed people to submit complaints via google forms.

It’s my first time to hear about a scam such as that. People can become very creative these days. It’s amazing how they come up with different ways to scam people. Managers should also be aware about these and should be more strict with changing wallet addresses. It’s usually SPO to require the participants to have a signed message whenever they want to change their wallet in order to avoid scams such as these.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Most of the time, I only care about whether this project can complete crowdfunding, so this is my biggest concern,If the crowdfunding can be completed, my bounty will be paid on time.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
If only I observed the project doesn’t worth campaigning for in the sense that if it looks like scam or the manager seens not to be serious with the campaign
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
the vision and mission of the project, team, advisor, manager, and also coin development in the future is the main reason why I chose an ICO.

I think that good ICO has clear mission objectives and vision, active teams and advisors, and also managers that become part of the project team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Very seriously this should be approached because it is your precious time that can simply and simply pass by life is not for this created to lose time. It is necessary to check the team first and see whether there is this company in the foot.
Activity: 406
Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

First thing first is to know who is the bounty manager. Well Im not that choosy but if the bounty manager was a newbie or jr. member then Im not gonna participate in it. Also if the bounty threads arent that good, I mean the contents and graphics and effects, It should be well presented so that bounty hunters will be lured in to join.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
What I care about when joining a bounty campaign is the profit they bring. How long did it take me to participate in the campaign and the rules of engagement are appropriate for me to invest in that campaign? There are many campaigns you should choose the appropriate bounty forms.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
In order to choose a bounty campaign in the first place I pay attention to what budget is allocated to it, and if the amount is logical for this project is a plus. Then I study the product that makes this company, it should be promising. And also you need to pay attention to the duration of this campaign, I take the campaign for no more than three months. And I always pay attention to which Manager is running the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: