Pages:
Author

Topic: what alt coins worth the invest? - page 10. (Read 10365 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 02:34:59 AM
I'm sure there are a lot of great coins out there but, I would have to recommend Siacoin. Siacoin is a platform based on decentralized storage, so think Dropbox but there isn't one single company that holds your data. Besides that, the team constantly rolls out updates. Give it a look, you might like what you find out.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
September 17, 2017, 01:24:16 AM
For investment maybe eth, litecoin and bitcoincash is worth. I think bitcoin is more worthy than altcoin even if I had to invest I chose ico project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
September 17, 2017, 01:12:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2017, 01:06:03 AM

OpenAnx     ( 02:00 17/09/2017 )
Price: 0.00009703 BTC  ( $0.349207 )
Market Cap: $8.733.405

DASH ( Digital Cash )

Bitmark, Pascal Coin, EncryptoTel, Waves, Lisk
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
September 16, 2017, 11:44:35 PM
I only invest in Ethereum and Ripple because both coins are very good and have the potential to be better.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 11:09:59 PM
For me now invest to altcoin maybe risk than invest to some ICO. We have many good ICO and have promise future such as centra, kickico, monero, meridian...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
September 16, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

The potential future growth potential of alticoin is ETH, BTC, BCH. These coins have the potential to increase in the future and may give you a good return on the investment you have made.
And realize that these coins have increased their rankings. That's really something because just a few months ago these coins were worth less but look at them now,

Those coins are pretty much awesome and it will get more pumped on the future since the coin you have been posted here are the top 3 most adopted coin on the market but I'm doubting the state of BCH since it is a splitted chain but who knows maybe on some other time this coin will be used well on the crypto market and be grabbed by those sane whales and businessman inspire.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 16, 2017, 10:49:21 PM
I highly promote with pride Etherium, Waves, Edgeless, Lisk, ETC, Digibyte, and IOTA. There are so long a list in the crypto trading platforms for investment. I can as well mention some several more others that are also promising. At least 20 coins can be bought and hodl for long term.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 10:34:05 PM

The potential future growth potential of alticoin is ETH, BTC, BCH. These coins have the potential to increase in the future and may give you a good return on the investment you have made.
And realize that these coins have increased their rankings. That's really something because just a few months ago these coins were worth less but look at them now,
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 16, 2017, 09:46:56 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are the one's for me to invest for long term and I'll go with waves,mco and adex for short term holding. Just do day trading every now and then, like if I profited atleast 20% is enough for me. Don't wanna be too greedy and don't want to lose versus what can I profited.
Activity: 79
Decentralized A2P SMS platform
September 16, 2017, 09:01:42 PM
NEO, OMG, Augur, Golem, OKcash, Waves, IOTA are good altcoins to invest. And of course, SMS Chain. https://twitter.com/SMS_Chain

It depends a los of the market, the type of  institution that backs the altcoin and of course, timing. There are also, diverse kind of projects that are issuing altcoins and are opening the economy to investors of all sizes and from everywhere.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 436
September 11, 2017, 06:42:49 PM
I think it's worth sharing 2 investments. That is long-term investment and short-term investment (momentary). And that is suitable for long-term investment is altcoin which has a high potential ie eth and if for short-term investments I recommend to buy altcoin which has cheap price.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 05:29:15 PM
Hello guys,
Im new on the forums but have been around awhile in the crypto world.
I would suggest Bitcoin, Bitcoincash or Monero for future/long storage.

goodluck
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 11, 2017, 04:27:01 PM
Long term - Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo imo
Short term now - Playing with ubq, mco and adx
I agree that Bitcoin, ethereum and neo coin are all worth investing but i really think that CIVIC coin also has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 04:06:39 PM
Be confident in yourself, you need to read more news than about Altcoin before deciding to choose one or more types of coin to invest.
Invest long term or short term? the potential and the development of coin.
These types of coins that you can consider: DGB, ETH, ETC, Waves

Activity: 126
September 11, 2017, 03:49:00 PM
OMG has bright future ahead and XMR is a good long term hold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 03:34:33 PM
Depending on your situation. Which kind of investment do you want? Long term or short term? If you prefer short term, you need to make many analysis to choose a coin for yourself by reading news and look at the chart. If you love long term investment, ripple, litecoin, ethereum classic are the best choice
Activity: 70
September 11, 2017, 11:39:59 AM
You can check ALLOY Token - ALLOY enables you to Combine & convert all your reward points into a single Fiat currency & redeem it for Real world Merchandise & Services.

ALLOY Team is supported by Paypal, Microsoft & Reliance (All Fortune 500 Companies)

More about it on alloy.rewards.network
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 10:48:35 AM
ETH on $200

Your analysic is predicts correction price of Ethereum in mid term or long term, maybe about 3-6 months it will happening. Because it depends your base price for start draw trend line, if I choose $150 for base price in short term, I will have $25x or higher than is good price to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 11, 2017, 10:00:12 AM
The list that I can recommend to you is very long. So let us just say that you can choose from ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR, Waves, SNT, MCO, XVG, and several more. Just take the careful step to buy when the price comes cheap. Do not buy during bull run of these coins. You might end up waiting for it to bounce back after going down.

That is, by demonstration of all the posts in this forum, simpler said than done. How might anyone identify the bull runs, other than after it has already happened? If you wait, thinking you are at the peak, you risk missing out. If you jump in when it is already underway, you risk losing from all the dumpers. Easy to speculate and analyse, tough to call the shots.

Before investing on any coin ask others which is best, and you observe that coins flow few days. You wait until how much it will increase and how much it will decrease. After seeing one flow, you can choose which is better. Because every coin has one dead line, it will touch that and come down. For example ETH it will touch the $330 or $340 and come down. When it comes under $300, buy it and when it reaches this margin sell it. Now choosing which is your choice.
Pages:
Jump to: