Pages:
Author

Topic: what alt coins worth the invest? - page 11. (Read 10365 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 11, 2017, 09:53:24 AM
The list that I can recommend to you is very long. So let us just say that you can choose from ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR, Waves, SNT, MCO, XVG, and several more. Just take the careful step to buy when the price comes cheap. Do not buy during bull run of these coins. You might end up waiting for it to bounce back after going down.

That is, by demonstration of all the posts in this forum, simpler said than done. How might anyone identify the bull runs, other than after it has already happened? If you wait, thinking you are at the peak, you risk missing out. If you jump in when it is already underway, you risk losing from all the dumpers. Easy to speculate and analyse, tough to call the shots.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 09:50:53 AM
OMG has a great team and a road map. Great company, Omise, with track record behind them.
And Vitalik is an adviser to OMG.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 09:48:32 AM
For long invesyment or short investment ?
If for long term investment i will be recomend you ethereum, iota, or waves.
For short term invest i will be very recomend you to buy doge.
Activity: 319
September 11, 2017, 09:27:50 AM
Not all alt-coins are worth of investment but there are some that is worth of fortune! ethereum is the best for me and worth to invest because the value is just small and it has potential just like bitcoin value before!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 07:36:04 AM
I have invested in Strat, XRP and ETH in a very decent amount. I think, they are a strong and reliable altcoin as an investment alternative for next few years with potentially huge profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 11, 2017, 07:24:32 AM
hi all currently what alt coins is worth the invest?

i don't know that what  other people are thinking but i think waves is worh the investment. if we See the price chart of waves,  then we can see that  waves price start to raising. besides now a days waves become so popular and getting so strong. so in future, mainly  at the end of 2018,  i think waves price will hit worth  400$ or more. so i like to suggest investment with waves  Grin
Well 400$ is a lot but yeah, waves is definitely worth to include in the list their investments.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

i don't know that what  other people are thinking but i think waves is worh the investment. if we See the price chart of waves,  then we can see that  waves price start to raising. besides now a days waves become so popular and getting so strong. so in future, mainly  at the end of 2018,  i think waves price will hit worth  400$ or more. so i like to suggest investment with waves  Grin
Activity: 294
September 11, 2017, 06:59:44 AM
At the moment I think the whole market is slowly falling. Shooting is coins but basically the whole market is red now and not worth investing in anything.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
September 11, 2017, 06:43:52 AM
ETH on $200

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 06:09:59 AM
The list that I can recommend to you is very long. So let us just say that you can choose from ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR, Waves, SNT, MCO, XVG, and several more. Just take the careful step to buy when the price comes cheap. Do not buy during bull run of these coins. You might end up waiting for it to bounce back after going down.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 05:57:51 AM
ETH and Bancor, pretty strong players and one compliments the other
Activity: 43
September 11, 2017, 05:26:02 AM
Quite an interesting info about investment coins https://medium.com/fundcoins/fundcoin-fnd-overview-60b78db83472
Are you gonna own sth like this?
[/quote

thanks for info shared..will do more research for this
Activity: 397
September 06, 2017, 06:14:37 AM
Investing in alternative coins or altcoins or alternative bitcoins should only be done after a lot of research has been done, and if the market seems viable then you can invest in it, but this should only be done at your own risk.
September 04, 2017, 04:07:56 PM
Quite an interesting info about investment coins https://medium.com/fundcoins/fundcoin-fnd-overview-60b78db83472
Are you gonna own sth like this?
Activity: 26
September 04, 2017, 12:38:41 AM
I think wave and ripple altcoin is good for long term hold.ripple coin rank is good.so buy and hold for long time to get more profit
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
September 03, 2017, 10:13:16 PM
Depends whether you're looking for short term flip or long term potential. Here's an example:

LakeBanker's ICO is a spinoff from long-standing crypto-exchange LakeBTC.com. We have 10 million user accounts created from 162 countries. Our "Crowd-Banking" system has been operating in Beta for 1.5 years and already generates revenue. This is a real project backed up by one of the world's leading crypto exchanges.

Phase 1 of our Token Sale is active now. We're offering 2% of our tokens at a massive discount in return for getting the community involved.
Phase 2 will be held in mid-October.

If you buy in Phase 1 and Phase 2 closes at a high price, you could make a 1300% profit in one or two months.

However, we also want people to recognize the long term potential of our business model and the integration of our Token into that model. So really, we're more about long term investors (our team tokens are subject to a 5-year vesting which is the longest of ANY ICO we found).

If you’d like to know more check out our ANN thread and formal whitepaper

Feel free to join us on telegram and slack if you have questions (links in the ANN thread).
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
September 03, 2017, 09:39:43 PM
I only invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is the best altcoin and has a very good future. I once invested in another altcoin but only gained a small profit.

that doesnt really mean much lol... you cant get it right every single time , diversifying is key in the crypto game if you want to make profits short and long term, especially long term because you dont want all your eggs in one basket , if the coin you invested in falls and youll have nothing, id rather have myself spread out a little bit and gain a little less profit but be safer in the end then have everything all in and make a bit more profits but lose everything if that coin tanks ... imo
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 11:26:44 PM
I only invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is the best altcoin and has a very good future. I once invested in another altcoin but only gained a small profit.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
September 02, 2017, 04:06:12 PM
you can tryig invest your moner or BTC in Ethereum or waves because they are a big coin and worth it for invest.
September 02, 2017, 02:31:04 PM
Hi everybody, this latest ICO started its Pre-Order https://finles.capital/.
Do you know anything about their bounty or airdrop? I’ve asked in their Channel and am waiting for details https://t.me/FNDCoins
Pages:
Jump to: