Pages:
Author

Topic: what alt coins worth the invest? - page 8. (Read 10365 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
I think that the best altcoins you could invest in right now would be those that have a low market cap and a low price value which means that it can be opened by most of the consumers out there and have a high potential to increase in value but the prerequisite for such coins is a moderate to high circulation.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
hi all currently what alt coins is worth the invest?

There are a lot of coins that worth to investing in. But overall I think some of the best are Litecoin, NEO and Cardano.
Cheers   Wink
Activity: 144
May 25, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
As the altcoins grow more and more rapidly, new altcoins continue to emerge almost every once a week from the completed ICO tokens. Competition in altcoins is getting tougher, each coin is fighting for its existence to survive in altcoins and they continue to work to improve quality and popularity in order to become a superior coin in the future. I see now that many investors are investing with altcoins. It shows that altcoins are worth investing. And altcoins are also able to generate many benefits to its investors.
Activity: 139
May 25, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
Top 100 coins at coinmarketcap.Other coins should be analyzed very carefully, and there is a big chance of being scammed.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
There are so many options to invest in the crypto money world. You can decide and buy. Recommendation XRP IOTA TRX ENJ. You can buy these tokens to make money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

many altcoins for good investment, among them as follows:
1. cardano
2. nem
3. stellar lumens
4. ripple
5. dogecoin

choose among the altcoins for your investment
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
May 17, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
If you must choose a stable cryptocurrency that can be invested, then my recommendation is ETH. This should be the best Altcoin that has been recognized so far. But I think the most exciting thing about cryptocurrency is its uncertainty. You never know exactly which coin will be the next dark horse.
Exactly like that. Because of uncertainty become hard to make a conclusion. I think in ethereum there are better opportunities around since it's already recognized, long term HODL would be good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
You can take a look at Ripple. Currently Ripple's price is very cheap, and Ripple has not yet exploded this year. I guess Ripple will soon rise. Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
I would recommend that you pay attention to these crypto projects:
PCHAIN (Blockchain) The first native multi-chain system that supports EVM in the world. Making large-scale block-chain applications possible.
QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
Liquidity Network (Blockchain Service) An off-chain payment ecosystem, which is more flexible and efficient than Lightning/Raiden technology.
FANTOM (Blockchain) FANTOM is the world’s first DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology.
Activity: 350
May 17, 2018, 02:20:50 AM
for now I am investing in Ethereum and Ripple because these two coins are good for long term investments both coins have a good potential to rise in the future even though the current price is not satisfactory but I believe in this coin.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
May 17, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
an altcoin that is worth to invest is ethereum. for me, ethereum has a great potential, this is gonna be the number one altcoin even in the future. and it is good for long term investment.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 12:30:11 AM
Ada, this is not bad, the total is very large, but the roadmap is very planned, development and theory are separate, and guarantees will not affect each other. The new consensus method will be launched in the second half of this year. This is a very good news for it.
Activity: 96
May 17, 2018, 12:27:20 AM
I have invested a lot of money in ETH for long term as it can give huge returns. For short term I ma trading tron and EOS.
Activity: 406
May 17, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
If I think xrp is a coin that has a bright future because it can be seen from the price movement at any time so as to create opportunities for traders to get big profits when investing in xrp for long periods of time.
Activity: 272
May 17, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
bitcoin and altcoin are the investment values we use easily both in the long and short term that we use, if alt for us alternatives to an easy way to generate profits in the short term. because bitcoin prices are always increasing every day
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 12:08:08 AM

In my opinion altcoin that worth to invest is ethereum. Ethereum Blockchain nowadays has many investors who support and using their project like ICO Projects.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
If you must choose a stable cryptocurrency that can be invested, then my recommendation is ETH. This should be the best Altcoin that has been recognized so far. But I think the most exciting thing about cryptocurrency is its uncertainty. You never know exactly which coin will be the next dark horse.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

I think altcoins are worth investing but now altcoin is recovering but altcoin worth investing I prefer in Bitcoin because the bitcoin altcoin is promising and could be good for the future but I am sure there are still plenty of opportunities to invest

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:56:21 PM
That altcoin that is worth to invest is tokenpay, electroneum, credits, universa, eos and neo. For me that's is potential altcoin that will pump huge. You better research also for altcoin that has a potential and it will be worth it if the altcoin value goes to the moon.
Activity: 152
May 16, 2018, 11:55:13 PM
Told many of the users here in this forum..ethereum is the best altcoin to make your investement..the safest among all the altcoins and can bring out really good profit...other coins that i recommend is EOS coin,another coin with great potential.
Pages:
Jump to: