Pages:
Author

Topic: what alt coins worth the invest? - page 4. (Read 10365 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
I think at this current period crypto market is down and all alt coin also are low and it is for some time so you can invest more at this time but i will go for eth and btc these are the most profitable coins and these will definite give you a excellent profit in few months.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:17:33 AM
Long time or mid-long time is confusing. You don't have to hold for a long, long time, mate. Just know about your profits limit. Like you bought EOS coin by 12$, after few months if EOS goes to 20$ Then what will you do? Hold for more extended time or sell? Crypto coin will not grow all the time; they will go down again and again. That's why I prefer long mid time as you asked in Poll.
For good coins, you may buy EOS, NEO, ADA, STELLER, WAVES, AION, CS, MTC, Ethereum, and LTC. These all coins are outstanding to invest for long or mid-long time. The crypto market can start bully run anytime, so, before late, you need to make a decision. Good Luck.
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
I think that for long-term investments it is worth investing in Ethereum or bitcoin (better in eth and btc). If you want to take a risk, invest in Altcoins (E.g. redcab, Neironix coins).
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
In my opinion, anything below than 90% of its ATH is worthy to invest always. Most of the time, there has a strong possibility of having a 100x return on that kind of investment. Anyway, I have invested my money in Ethereum, DeepOnion, Medic Coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
I don't like altcoins very much, because in my opinion it's not stable, my favorite coins remain bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very popular and still stable coin, the decline experienced is not too bad
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 11, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
I would now generally refrain from investing in cryptocurrency, because the price falls every day. And it is not known whether the cryptocurrency market will recover at all
Activity: 672
September 11, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
According to me, at current time here are lots of good crypto currencies are available at a very low price for investment but choose only top 100 or which have strong team, strong concept, strong social network and have a promising future or my favorite Docademic (MTC) which is based on medical system because i believe that its future is very bright.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
it's far very hard to are expecting which coin can be good for investments. I think that coins related to excellent reliable platform and energetic group of builders is ideal preference, as an example Ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 06, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
For me ethereum remains my number one option and it is the coin I am going to hold until I think it is worth investing in it
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 10:52:28 AM
It is very beneficial to invest in the Binance coin. I think this year we will see growth of 2-3 times. This is the best exchange, the commission is minimal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
I think we should buy Ethereum and monero now. These are good coins that are waiting in the wings to go to the moon, you need to buy now while they are cheap. IMHO
Activity: 504
September 06, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
You need to do your own research, people here will just shill their favourite coins. Binance is the main one I've done well with though.

Oh, sometimes, the help of the more experienced guys is needed. I can enumerate the altcoins I trust personally. These are Lisk, ICON, OmiseGO, Gladius, and TRON.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 05, 2018, 02:32:43 PM
I think we can investing in TOP 15-30 alt coins without doubt.They all are at the bottom now.With the next BTC Bull run they will reach their All time high again.
Activity: 96
September 05, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Its almost impossible to tell what coins are the best to invest in especially now that the market is so down and most are losing value, investiment in itself is a risky affair and I dulging in it needs good judgement, therefore make your own research and make informed decisions
Activity: 91
September 05, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
Now all the top Altos are in a good point of purchase. Look at the price . All coins that made the release will grow well
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 07:03:26 AM
hi all currently what alt coins is worth the invest?
In my opinion, eth is one of the altcoins which is surely worth the invest especially now that the market is low because the price of it is very cheap so we have now the opportunity to buy a lot and hold it till the market recovers to earn big profit. Ethereum has a big potential in the altcoins, i earn a lot of profit by investing from it last year so i believe that it will grow when the year ends because last year the market increased a lot when the year ends so i hope that it will also happen again.
Activity: 773
September 04, 2018, 06:33:37 AM
Specifically, I can not recommend anything, because investing is everyone's business. I can only advise you to choose coins for investment, which are in the top 100 of the market, have a low price and prospects for growth in the future.
Activity: 91
September 04, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
I think we should wait a little longer. How bitcoin will feel this month will determine the future mood
Activity: 253
September 04, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
Those top-ranking, well-known, well-established Altcoins are certainly our first choice because they are mature and are not expensive. They are much safer than the unknown ICO.
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 06:09:32 AM
Right now, it is good time to buy Cardano, Golem, IOTA, EOS, ethereum. They have really good potential to give good returns when market is stable.
Pages:
Jump to: