Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin to buy this month? - page 3. (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
Have you ever heard about Elixir before? it is still one of my favourite coins but it has been dumped a lot  during the last few months due to the bad market conditions, anyway, it can easily touch $1 soon.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
digital currencies depreciated this month on the platform and the subcoins charts turned red color. This is an opportunity for those who want to make new investments. now can buy Appc Xvg Tron
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
i think now good stable altcoins are NEO, ETH, EOS. IF you want yo buy some risky coins you can pay attention to MTC, LYM, KIN, CAPP, BANCA.
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most stable for now. Litecoin is also stable if you want to go that route with Altcoins.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 08, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
I think just invest in one strong coin is enough than invest in many coin. Don't split it too much. Just invest in one strong coin and hold for long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 08, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
t will be better if you yourself begin to explore this market, You will choose for yourself projects. Think about the fact that there are many people here who understand as little as you. Do not ask advice from people.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
Etherium is very good in long term! Almost all of the ICO go on his platform!! It will always be needed as fuel. Etherium is doomed to grow!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 07, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
i think now good stable altcoins are NEO, ETH, EOS. IF you want yo buy some risky coins you can pay attention to MTC, LYM, KIN, CAPP, BANCA.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 06, 2018, 11:43:26 PM
Hi guys,

Advice me some good altcoin to buy?

Invest in ETH, NEO ,
it will be a facinating experience and you should look up bitcoin cash too

this time with buying Ethereum as the mainstay of this month is pretty good. with the increase in Ethereum will be very beneficial to have Ethereum for the future. its development continues to increase, and this will accelerate its growth to become a coin that is very capable to be reliable in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
June 06, 2018, 11:29:09 PM
For real, I will buy EOS, NEO, and also ADA.
They are valuable and they have great concepts and technology. The price is affordable and they are trusted with their experienced team. I'm sure that everybody will against me, but this is my choice with my analysis. So, just make your own analysis to ignore the "regret".
Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
Hi guys,

You can consider following coins:

ETH: It will be at least $3000 by the end of this year in my opinion.

Ripple: It should be anywhere between $5-$8 by the end of this year.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 11:16:05 PM
Hi guys,

I think you should buy ETH coins, and NEOs, because they are the best and equally good value for investing in the long term. if you invest in crypto, you have to learn and learn about which coins are stable in the market because all the coins in the market always fluctuate. so learn a lot diligently to see the charts as well.

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
June 06, 2018, 11:13:25 PM
I could suggest some of the coins having real potentiality still trading in lower value that’s neo , btg there is chance of huge pump. Eos and trx releasing mainnet , iost also preparing to release testnet do these coins should be worth investing now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
If you prefer to altcoins, you can choose the top 20 coins on the market. It will be good for your trading. They are likely the EOX, ADA, Tron, and others that have a small price but good increase and concept.
But, if you wnat to make somre risks with the higher profits, choose ICO. You may elarn about this Creator.ai. This brings a new concept of the ICO project that will elad you gain more profits in the future. For, it has the product.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
Hi guys,

I think many altcoins can be bought for now because what I see at this time altcoin price in the period of decline then I prefer to buy ETH, NEO, and Waves because I know this coin can be good in the future and can be profitable

Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
 top 10 this is my choice every time I would have willing to invest some money I can believe that they are strong enough to endure
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 08:21:54 PM
 I believe that tons of guys are suggesting the same, but the best decision is to go on the coinmarketcap, or other rating sites, and look for top coins right now
Activity: 29
June 06, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
Invest in TRON this MONTH.
There will be the launch of the mainet. Sell before the launch 2 days ago!
Activity: 798
June 06, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum, waves and wanchain is good coin to looking. I am believe that three coin is good for invest and hold for long term. Ethereum used by many platform and many altcoin using ethereum network
Activity: 60
June 06, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
I will invest on TRON (TRX) predicted this year will increased.
Cardano is good invest aslo.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
During this sale you can buy almost any coins that are somehow active and socially useful. Or with good marketing. Personally, I'm in these red days took a little WAN, ICX, REQ, DGB.
Pages:
Jump to: