Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin to buy this month? - page 4. (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 04:30:43 AM
It is hard to predict because the market situation is not stable. buying a warranty will not currently be able to get great results. better to buy now and hold for the long term altcoin which has a great future. many altcoins like a good EOS ethereum and for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
June 06, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
At present, the prices of all coins are growing again. If you have enough financial capital I recommend you buy ETH. I still believe and hope that ETH is the most potential coin and that prices will rise sharply by the end of this year. that's my guess.
I totally agree with you, ETH is still the best coin on the market today, they never collapse and always make a profit for the holder, the risk is extremely low. So buy them, do not think about other coins, they are not good to invest and hold long.
Activity: 397
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 04:27:11 AM
Hi guys,

Advice me some good altcoin to buy?

I advice to get some basket of lalaworld(LALA). why? because lala will bank the unbanked and I see the devs are doing their best in promoting and from going to blockchain meetups from time to time. also they have working product and an amazing community. you can check lalaworld in their website : https://lalaworld.io/ . also they can be bought at kucoin(latest),cryptos,cobinhood.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 04:23:38 AM
You need to invest in reliable coins.  The first is of course bitcoin. The second for me is Ethereum. I know nothing's gonna happen to them, and I'm investing in them.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
June 06, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
There are a lot of coins worth attention on the market. It is definitely worth investing in coins from the top 10. I recommend buying eth, neo, cardano. There is still eos. The platform is starting soon and it definitely has the potential for large increases.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
Hi guys,

I recommend you "QKC, Sharpay(trading is not started yet), ETH"
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
Crypto has no concept of time in money world. Altcoin prices are very low for a long time. If you want to buy the exact time. Deciding is very important. It is not an investment recommendation.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2018, 02:36:39 AM
so many potentially very potent altcoins this month, it's just that everything needs patience to hold the coin. well, for now, ETH is a safe choice, because I believe the price of ETH will rise this year. for other altcoins, we all have different options.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2018, 02:36:16 AM
I suggest you keep an eye on ADA, which is undoubtedly a very good token.
And ADA's main network is coming online. Grin
Activity: 49
May 10, 2018, 02:33:04 AM
I think that now you can buy anything and in the future, in any case it will give profit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
I would suggest you to go with established projects (I think you are looking for short term gain) established coins like Ethereum Bitcoin, Neo Quantstamp, Ripple and ada. These coins are established in market ,
It is always a better option to invest in multiple coins so that you may not lose all your money even if one of the coin is going down. Investing your money into altcoins is a very good thing to do but the fact is you need not to invest in coin which has no future as this won’t help you in anyway. Investing in bitcoin or ETH is the bets thing to do and that you need to make some sensible decision in your life.

Top10 coins in the coinmarketcap are good to invest too, these are the old coins that are there for a while and that have a good stability (They are not scam)
Personally the ethereum is my preferred coin as I think this coin is a very good like a tool for other coins that operate above the Ethereum.
I'm watching the UTK (Utrust) and maybe in the near future I will buy some and hold to see how it goes.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
We have a lot of options in the crypto money world. If you are going to ask yourself which one to buy, you should buy it from altcoin that will earn you money in the future. These are ETH XRP TRX IOTA
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:19:23 AM
Buy ethereum. Do not be mistaken in this crypto currency. Huge potential, more and more people understand this and buy it
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 26, 2018, 04:25:38 AM
Hi guys,

i recommend you to buy tron  cause they will out from ethereum network and own their own blockchain in few weeks. I also recommend you to buy pundi x cause its great coin that just enter top 100, really good coin for long term and they will having demo in consensus which i think it will pump the price of the coin in may 14.
Activity: 448
April 26, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
Hi guys,

I advice you to buy some new coins, very good potential has Fusion,many talking about this coin here. Look at Egretia aswell,this coin will be sold on ICO soon. Good luck!

I would suggest to buy ETH  because in the current market this coin is progressively increasing and will surely give potential gain in the coming months. Many people are investing more on ETH because they are seeing high % increase in price value than the other altcoins.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
EOS ICO officially ends the last day of may and the platform goes live June 1st. There is a lot of anticipation built up for this and the coin will likely rise until then.
Activity: 53
April 26, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
Hi guys,

I advice you to buy some new coins, very good potential has Fusion,many talking about this coin here. Look at Egretia aswell,this coin will be sold on ICO soon. Good luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
you can try ETHEREUM, bitcoincash, ripple, neo and monero. i think that is best altcoins and have potential more than bitcoin in this years, but if you not sure you can research first before invest
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
Guys do not make up something really complicated as for me the good idea  is to buy well known  Ethereum  or Bitcoin because for example ETH has a really good price now and almost for sure it will grow.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
I want to say, I keep using bitcoin because it is in a bullish trend. And also there are some very low coins are ETH.RIPPLE, NEO, and Litecoin.karena these coins have high value and some like stable for the future. and also before investments make a research first.
Pages:
Jump to: