Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin to buy this month? - page 7. (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 18, 2018, 04:06:02 AM
Hi guys,

Advice me some good altcoin to buy?

ethereum, cas, tbar and many more that can be profitable in the next few months. yes, it all depends on the assessment and analysis if you want to get a profit.
so it's wiser if you try to get involved in every search
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
Hi guys,

I have bought altcoins and of course for ethereum. I think you can try it and look it up. that way you will have full experience of yourself. however you must learn to be directly involved in investing especially in trade.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2018, 03:46:19 AM
Hi guys,

there are plenty of altcoins that are cheap enough so I think it depends what you want to buy an altcoin. I think you can look for every opportunity from altcoin. but it takes time and process to try to analyze and research.
altcoin top can be a good reference or a new release from ico.

Well icos needed to be studied a bit more thoroughly than regular alts since several bogus icos are launching here and there. For alts, many have rebounded quite well. Try googling about their projects. Safer to find a good buy zone for the top 10alts in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
Hi guys,

there are plenty of altcoins that are cheap enough so I think it depends what you want to buy an altcoin. I think you can look for every opportunity from altcoin. but it takes time and process to try to analyze and research.
altcoin top can be a good reference or a new release from ico.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:17:42 AM
I suggest  you should go for Etherium. This coin are highly potential good. I think it can give you great profit with a higher amount in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Hi guys,

I think ethereum is a great altcoin to buy this month because the value of it is turning to green and there is a possibility it will pump up to more than 1,000 USD before this month of April end or earlier of May. On the other hand, IOST is a good investment too and based on the tracking chart of the price of this coin it going up.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
April 18, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
I would buy Ethereum, just for the slag. But alas, now and other coins show good growth and it is necessary to break the budget.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 18, 2018, 02:54:04 AM
Hi guys,

hi, according my own life experiece with altcoins I would recommend you to buy:
EHT
NEO
LTC
QTUM
CARDANO
Activity: 476
April 18, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
Watch the following altcoin and do due diligence on them, if you are  satisfy then invest in any or all of them. BTC, Ethereum  Mineccoin, Luxcoin , TRON, NEBL, NEO and AION. Good luck
Activity: 58
April 18, 2018, 02:53:46 AM
In this crypto market here are lot of altcoins but which are will be better to invest.Here is my list .....
1.Ehereum.
2.Electronium
3.Ripple
4.Neo
5.Iota
Activity: 406
April 18, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
I can advise altcoin to buy for any month of this year - this is Ethereum. Buy, you will not regret.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
In my opinion, I choose some low-risk coins that I like is ETH.RIPPLE, NEO, and Litecoin.karena this coin have a high value and some of the stable for the future. and also before investing do research first.

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 18, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
ETH for the rumors of them going towards Proof Of Stake.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 02:37:59 AM
I suggest you buy ETH and BTC.
The current price of Bitcoin is relatively stable, Ethereum's price may start to rise in May, don't ask why, believe it
eth and btc is still a good coin dominance in buy this month, but we have to look broader if a lot of potentially good coins to buy, including bkx, fork, drp and much more.
Activity: 69
April 18, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
I suggest you buy ETH and BTC.
The current price of Bitcoin is relatively stable, Ethereum's price may start to rise in May, don't ask why, believe it
Activity: 32
April 18, 2018, 02:31:16 AM
You should take a look at Electroneum.
It is seriously undervalued right now because they are waiting for the anti-ASIC fork, but once this will be implemented the price will go up bringing you a nice profit.
If you are looking for a long-term investment buy ETH because you won't get it at this cheap prince ever.

Etn will be great.
Activity: 504
April 18, 2018, 02:25:49 AM
Hi guys,

You should buy those coins which have practical utility for common people,technologically superb,undervalued,continous support from development team.I would suggest you to invest in these Altcoins.
ETH,NEO,XPR,ADA,MIOTA,EOS,DASH.ETH is matured of all Altcoins and having increasing community on daily basis.rest Altcoins are also very solid and gradually gaining in value.make investment in these coins and hold them for long time to get higher return.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
I don't think right now it's a good time to invest in altcoinm seriously I would put all my money on Bitcoin even that is still my plan.

Why is the investment in altcoyin a bad idea? If you choose a stable coin (TOP50-100), it will all go smoothly after bitcoin. But alcoin is probably faster in% the ratio will grow than bitcoin, hence more profit.
Activity: 649
April 18, 2018, 02:10:54 AM
I think you should buy eth and neo. Cause the prize if this two coin is low in market.

I think you'd better buy a good altcoin for the future like Ethereum and bitcoin that have the potential and fast growth, especially at a time like this price of Ethereum and bitcoin down you can invest in bitcoin with long-term,

Ethereum, ada and buy some btc as an investment in your portfolio. I have no doubt about that btc and eth could be faster when in terms it's perfomance this year. If in doubt, make a research to buy an altcoin on what altcoins is good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
April 18, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
You should take a look at Electroneum.
It is seriously undervalued right now because they are waiting for the anti-ASIC fork, but once this will be implemented the price will go up bringing you a nice profit.
If you are looking for a long-term investment buy ETH because you won't get it at this cheap prince ever.
Pages:
Jump to: