Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 2. (Read 24237 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
I hope the author of the topic bought bitcoin or ethereum. Now I would get a very good profit from his investments
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:31:01 PM
I prefer investing in Ethereum. for me, this coin is the best in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
I started using ethereum as a means of invetation, and it seems like I will get rich because of ethehumum, I bought it when it cost less than 300 dollars, even though it had been to the harag originally, but now the price is above 600 dollars
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
we definitely will not make rich coins from the top 10, they will not rise in price hundreds of times in a few years, because it will exceed the world's GDP
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
You won't believe but Dogecoin can make your rich in this year. It is not a joke anymore and going to the moon and beyond. Fast transactions and low fees will provide it bright future and a huge pump.

I think Dogecoin will not make us rich. There are too many Dogecoin tokens. I would rather invest in Ethereum or NEO. This is safer and you will make a very good profit in a year or two. Dogecoin would be too much of a risk for me.
Before I buy dogecoin, I prefer investing in bitrewards. I hope for a good course in 2 years
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
If you want to invest your money into a good ICO, you must try ethereum and it will be the next big thing after the bitcoin. If you invested in this altcoin it could double or triple your profit with in a year. Because ethereum is the best altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
Tavitt project-deserves close attention!The main philosophy of the project is to convince people that we should all enjoy life through travel.A very strong and highly qualified team thought through every detail to make the traveler, who chose the company Tavitta, was satisfied-from the choice of flight ,hotel booking and travel itinerary.And the best thing is that everything will be possible to pay for it with cryptocurrency.The company has ambitious plans.And most importantly, there is already a finished product.The project has a great future.So I recommend investing in it and to capitalize on this project is very good for the money.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
Haha, really? Is there a real answer to that question lol because for me, i just don’t know. Basically, when it comes to crypto it’s kind of impossible to know what will happen.. but i’m trying to collect Eth as much as i can.
Activity: 230
April 21, 2018, 12:29:54 PM
As for the results of my research, I can tell that Cardano will be a good investment that will give us good profits within the next few years.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
I hold the bow and ether they seem to me the most promising among apromising among all ll
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
My dreams of being rich depend entirely on the TRX. I think TRX can come to very good places in the long run. Contrary to SCAM claims, long-term thinking can be very successful. I think the point of view of the cryptography is very important in the country where the project is located. TRX is very important for far east countries. If only China and Japan get support, the price will go up very much. Of course, this is not the only coin we have. But my expectation is higher than the TRX. NEO, ETH and LTC also have great potential...
Activity: 17
April 21, 2018, 06:45:45 AM
Definitely the more you predict the more risk of losing,what we must
do is self researching and analyzing regarding those coins that you think has
a potentials.because even the top coins drops every aingle day now.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 21, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

Divide your money into different parts and invest money in some currencies not in one. Don’t be a fool. Pay attention to possible risks. It is much more important to save money you have now than to earn much more.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
How many people, so many opinions. I bought it early (in early January), I thought I was taking it at the bottom and got a double bottom as a present. But still, I still consider these Altcoins to be promising for this year (I will not talk about ether and ripple, they are already discussed at every corner). Here is my mini-list: Cardano, Stellar, Binance Coin, Siacoin, GameCredits
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 05:09:05 AM
There are a lot of choice for you now, if you wanna x10-100 times, you should research yourself and choose the quality coin with low price. Maybe you should choose ICO to join, too.
Nauticus will be a good choice for you. Advisors are handpicked with backgrounds in banking, transactional, AI, machine learning, cryptography, and regulatory abilities providing comprehensive product support.
Good luck !!! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
BCH
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
Eos lately does goodly show itself. The output of its blockchain is approaching and therefore its price will grow.
Activity: 378
April 21, 2018, 04:47:20 AM
i think future in energy market, I am now the best option among them, wepower
Activity: 406
April 21, 2018, 04:45:08 AM
There's no specific coin for us to become rich because alt coins are like bitcoin too that have volatile and unpredictable price in the crypto market. The real thing that can make us rich is the strategy and the industry that we fit in. Like for example you think you have good monitoring and timing skills then the best industry for you is trading, and for the coins that you will choose is all up to you weather you will stay for major alt coins like ethereum, bitcoin cash etc. or go into newly coins in the market that has better chance of earning huge amount if you play them well.
Activity: 490
April 21, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
I think STK has a long way to go up in price and  you can also have a look at NEO, minexcoin, ETC, LUXCOIN and Ether. Make your own  individual research
and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: