Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 3. (Read 24237 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
I think Oyster PRl is the one which will grow more soon, you just need to look at the percentage of how much they had developed already, and you will see that they have specifically good performance.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 03:04:43 PM
If you can gather so many bitcoins then this coin will make us rich, so this bitcoin has the stable performance, functions and uses so if you have many of this coin from bounty and investments so there is a great chance that we might get rich in future through this bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
Marinecoín has an ICO in which you can get up to 20k mtc by finishing tasks, it’s repeatable every day and there are supposedly plans to expand on it. A bit later the artificial intelligence examines the post for proof of promotion (PoP). It’s the first of it’s kind in machine to machine transaction technology controlled by ai.Another thing to note is that most of the time it has zero fees on any transactions. .MTC. is environmentally responsible since it doesn’t use miners, mtc also utilizes time dilution technology which is a new thing in crypto world, you can read up additionally on it in their semi-whitepaper. In my opinion it’s one of the most valuable current as well as upcoming ICO’s since the plans go further than just the current community program but you can be a judge of that yourself, my plan for now is to HODL any of it that I have since it’s more than probably just going to keep going up, it’s not exactly buying unless you consider it buying the crypto with your time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
Now that the market is in the green everything from the top 50 is good really. Of course there are the staples like BTC, ETH, XRP.

It's really hard to generalize what altcoin will make us rich. But I think investing in some of the bigger coins for a long term period will bring us more profit.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
If we are talking about 500 dollars  you need to carefully study the information and then decided what you want.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
April 20, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
Now that the market is in the green everything from the top 50 is good really. Of course there are the staples like BTC, ETH, XRP.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
As at now, there is not a single coin that we can point out and say it will make us rich because there are so many coins out there and everyday new coins are being made, the best way is to do research for yourself and invest in the altcoin you trust based on your research. Personally I am just sticking with the top ten coins and investing mostly in ethereum and monero.
Activity: 219
April 20, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
You should study a new project and invest in it, that is the best way to become rich, just find THE strong project and invest before evrybody, ou willm be rewrd after that, it takes some times
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:37:07 AM
I think you only need to consider what kind of project you like. Maybe some research and some family work should clear up the rest, but in order to answer your questions, I like to answer items from my signature.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 20, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
There are so many coins out there right now and more are being made on the daily which makes it harder to tell which altcoins will do well in the long run and which ones wouldn't because there are so many to pick from which is why for now I am just sticking to the top ten coins when investing and I have a lot of faith in ethereum which is why I invest in it the most.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 20, 2018, 05:21:13 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Those, unfortunately, that make much noise without providing any tech, I really wonder how come that EOS in the top 10 while its still ERC20, but they called themselves 'new ether' lol. There are many such overhyped projects.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 05:18:25 AM
Many altcoins are now emerging and it's really hard to tell which of them can make us rich. Crypto world is full of surprises when it comes to making profits which can lead us to become rich in a short period of time. Well it's up to you because for me I suggest you to study the top 10 altcoins that has a potential to pump and has a characteristic of behaving like bitcoin. This is a really hard task but it will surely help you to at least have a chance to choose the right altcoin that you're looking for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:52:25 AM
Any altcoin of top-100 can make us rich.Just invest and have some patience.The prices, we're watching now,will be absolutely different in a year or two.Every month more  and more people get involved in crypto investing their money,that's why people say"holding is the best strategy".
Activity: 187
April 20, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
It is a good question to know more about coin which is the best trading also we may know how altcoin make us rich. in true sense after proper investing and proper knowing make us rich as well as our mind thus altcoin make us rich.
cr7
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
I think in such a growing phase, any altcoin will bring profit! And it will be promising in the future! But do not forget about the top 10!
Activity: 268
April 20, 2018, 03:53:52 AM
Now is a good time to invest in ETH next to bitkoynom. The next option may be litecoin and neo. The fact is that we must keep him for a long time for the best reward.
Activity: 219
April 20, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
Almost any coin can make us rich. Look at TOP-10. There are so much coins which have fallen so deep so I think they would give you a huge profit. During the fall we need to learn how to choose a potential coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
maybe you can trade short term in BCD is to the moon , although to the moon you can take profit from short
or you can saving doge because doge looks like to the moon soon
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
Maybe Ethereum, just need to wait a long time, most likely it will make X in summer 2018. But besides it there are many good alt, such as NEM and Cardano, I advise you to study them! But do not forget that all your purchases are at your own peril and risk! Good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
April 20, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
Oyster Pearl PRL made me rich although I didn't turn my Crypto Assets yet but I know and I am expecting that Oyster will offer me higher opportunities and possibilities that I could reach most of my life goals in the near future.
I'm too excited for Oyster to pump next month after it's main net launching.
Oyster is one of the most undervalued and underrated Altcoin in crypto market today.
Pages:
Jump to: