Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 47. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 14, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
I guess most coins from the top 100 will have a 'bright future'. Once cryptocurrencies will be adopted by +500 million people, a rise of every coin will be imminent. Who's patient now will succeed by then. Others, those who want to get rich in a matter of days or weeks, will only cry out loud because they will realize what a wrong move they've done when they sold at such a low price. It's like buying shares of Apple while it was taking the first steps, and waiting until today, when so many dozens or hundreds of millions own their products.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 08:11:24 PM
one to the most simple question because, altcoins are not the ones that are likely to be even better because of the big exchange rate now if you see the market cup. so it's possible to get rich. thanks.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 08:06:27 PM
Check out Neblio..smart contract platform with less than 200m marketcap. It's about to have its 2nd ICO run on it..This coin has started its recovery and should easily have 1 billion marketcap like other smart contract platforms.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
February 14, 2018, 08:00:32 PM
Ahh i really don’t know. I saw some of you guys telling about STK tokens, i must say that i also find it very promising. Hope we all find a way to make good profits.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
I think POLY has great potential as the Securities market is HUGE!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
i hope STK Token. they have an agreement with master card and they are starting to use their product at this summer as i know. i think they have a huge potential.
Activity: 169
February 14, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
I think that an altcoin is any digital cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin wich price is varrying.This approach is relatively easy to carry out because Bitcoin is a free, open source platform. When an altcoin forks at the blockchain level, an alternate system of consensus rules must be used and the coin will have an entirely different distributed ledger that's why alcoin will make us rich on my perception.
Activity: 182
February 14, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
I am a hodler. And I have been waiting for a long time. I am still not a rich person. Or I am not lucky. Many altcoins that I have dumped. But I still have hope. I am waiting big pumps from REBL and Bitcoin White!
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
Oyster Pearl PRL made me rich quick, as quick as 5 months.
I joined Signature bounty campaign since October and after few weeks I received my PRL bounty stakes last late november last year and then after 6 weeks the price surges from $0.0005 to as high as $4.8 so due to this surge I became a millionaire in my own local county currency.
I am one of the luckiest guy in Crypto World that became a quick millionaire in just 5 months from joining this forum and participating signature bounty campaigns as many as I could.
Congratulations!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
There are many cryptos that have the potential to "make us rich".   Many of the top 20 coins on cryptocoin market capitalization will see increases through 2018 after this depressed Jan and Feb drop in coin prices. 
good luck to everyone who managed to buy in late January and got some good entry prices.  Hold your coins for the gains later this year!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
Oyster Pearl PRL made me rich quick, as quick as 5 months.
I joined Signature bounty campaign since October and after few weeks I received my PRL bounty stakes last late november last year and then after 6 weeks the price surges from $0.0005 to as high as $4.8 so due to this surge I became a millionaire in my own local county currency.
I am one of the luckiest guy in Crypto World that became a quick millionaire in just 5 months from joining this forum and participating signature bounty campaigns as many as I could.

Congratulations on your success.... now the real question is what will you do next?  Seems the recent dip in altcoins gives you great entry prices on many cheap cryptocurrencies that are likely to rise throughout 2018. 
Choose carefully if you re-invest. 
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 12, 2018, 02:34:45 PM
Rich or not dependent on the god Almighty, but we must remain confident and much try it. I see that altcoin is now starting to increase slowly, especially ETH is now ranked 2nd under BTC. Start many people who joined in the ETH to invest.
Activity: 364
February 12, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
You can not be rich with a few time if there is no miracle. You should know about all the coin at first then you can select the perfect coin for you. There are many altcoins in online but not all the coins are perfect and the truth is most of the coin are just for pump and you will not get benefit if you invest there.
Starting with 500$ is too less for bitcoin and ethereum and these two coin are the most popular at this time. If you can not able to invest into bitcoin then you should take some time and start with ethereum. Ethereum will be the perfect coin for you. I think you should research about top 10-20 coin and which coin will give you more benefit let know it. Then your decision will taken by you automatically.
Activity: 53
February 12, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
I'm sure it will be Ethereum. I am amazed at the people behind Ethereum. Ethereum never stopped to amaze me. This surprised me with the improvements and announcements. So I believe the investment in Ethereum is really good. This will be the last time you see Eth for a very low price.
Activity: 74
February 12, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
My pick would be OriginTrail. It has potential and it is very cheap at the moment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
Very good, of course the Altkoins from the first 20 positions of the rating. They certainly all go after bitcoin, but in order to get a good profit you need to follow closely where and how much to invest? With a limited amount of money, it is better to look for an alternative when the amount of investment is small, and the projected growth will be large. At me so it has turned out with eBTC. Well done boys.
Activity: 5
February 12, 2018, 05:33:56 AM
I believe in HTML good team, good community, and really good project.
20 satoshis today, it's shamefully cheap. That's the way.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
rich is not as easy as what we imagine takes hard work, patience, long time etc. if you have $ 500 capital and you want to invest by buying cryptocurrency I suggest to buy Electroneum coins because all the teams that handle behind it are professional enough and the community is so much in the world,but if you want to invest be prepared for possible risks that you will receive.
Activity: 336
February 12, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
I think you're doing daily trading rather than investing in long-term causes altcoin has faster growth and decline. You can buy altcoin you want. If your goal is to make a profit, then you should observe all prices. There is still a chance to buy and sell with profit. or just you take the top 10 coins on the market to make a profit
or you take the top 10 coins on the market. Because the top coins so many people n will grow in the future.
Activity: 84
February 12, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
It depends on altcoin... I think ETH will  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: