Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 80. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
December 23, 2017, 10:35:48 PM
If you trust that you are going to make you rich investing on altcoins, it can be pretty risky and you could end poor because as the rewards are high, the risk is high too. However I would think that IOTA would keep growing as waves and some privacy coins, but it´s just a probability and it´s impossible to know with confidence what it´s going to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:21:49 PM
Ethereum and Litecoin i think is the most prospective altcoin to provide nice returns as an investment in 2018.
I am solid holder of ethereum, so i think and i believe that ethereum is the best altcoin that can make me rich, and definitely all of us can also be rich by buying and holding ethereum, and i also believe that bitcoin cash and waves has a bright future so i think waves amd bitcoin cash can also make us very rich maybe 2years from now.
Activity: 378
December 23, 2017, 10:14:11 PM
Ethereum and Litecoin i think is the most prospective altcoin to provide nice returns as an investment in 2018.
In my opinion the altcoins that will make us rich on the future is ethereum, waves and definitely the litecoin, those of this altcoins is have a bigger chance to increase its value very high in 2018, and i am sure that those of this altcoins can make me rich if i will buy more and i will hold it for long time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 23, 2017, 09:44:28 PM
Altcoin is a digital currency that has a very fast movement rate, when we invest in altcoin then we can get rich quickly and also can experience poverty very quickly too. So I think Altcoin is a pretty risky investment, we should be able to choose exactly which coin we want to invest. because without any analysis and strategy then we will not be able to get a coin that has a good future. This is the right opportunity, now Altcoin is on a positive track, almost all top ten altcoin is experiencing an increase in price. This should be usable, look at the altcoin that always increases and at least we can get profits when Altcoin is increased by 10%, oh yes do not take too long to make a decision because when you think too much then you could have missed the opportunity. Take all the opportunities that exist even if you get a profit that is not too much because the most important is you can get profit and even in a short time. believe me already many people who experience it and you must be one part of this success.
Activity: 224
December 23, 2017, 09:12:58 PM
nobody knows it haha... maybe its something like ripple or monero, neo or dash, nobody knows because the markets are crazy at the moment... there are many interesting  be carefully on the market good night or day
Activity: 98
December 23, 2017, 08:18:38 AM
If you want to earn some ETH or BTC for free than yoin @Viberate and explore their rewarding system.
They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating and promoting them on twitter, Facebook,...

You can earn some good money on daily basis!

Curent VIB price:

$0,650537 USD (108.22%)
0.00004302 BTC (89.10%)
0.00089079 ETH (94.45%)
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 23, 2017, 07:44:01 AM
Set up a DMD masternode and enjoy the easy, steady income:

This is the future; PoS v3, no power waste, rapid transactions, low fees.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/
Activity: 378
December 23, 2017, 02:42:44 AM
Based on the information that i gather,  I will consider litecoins as one of the altcoins that can help or other people become rich. 
Litecoins is a alternative coins who follows the steps of bitcoin in electronic currency industry; from their excellence and following the journey of bitcoin it gives me assurance that I am in the right track to deal with it and become financially stable in future.
Activity: 210
December 23, 2017, 02:13:25 AM
It's hard to say, I suggest that you first know about the relevant knowledge chain block, and then to get to know each ICO and the technical route, the white paper, I believe, after when you study these, what will you to ICO can obtain good returns has a new cognition.
Activity: 154
December 23, 2017, 01:48:32 AM
Safest bet is Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum, followed by Litecoin.

If you are looking for more risk/more reward then DeepOnion looks good in my opinion.

Right now, DeepOnion is trading on Cyptopia at .82 each.  You can get 605 Onions with $500.

Every week you hold Onions, and meet the requirements of their airdrop, you can expect about 7% airdrop every Friday for the next 20 weeks.  That's about 42 Onions per week which is currently valued at $34, but you also be receiving compound interest.

Additionally, once involved you will be participating in their DeepPoint's airdrop.  How much you earn there is up to you.  I each about 150 Onions per week on that, you can do more or less.  It's dependent upon how much effort you put into it.

Finally, I expect the price of Onion will rise because there is a limited supply of 25 million.  Pretty much all of which is airdropped over the course of 40 weeks.  They are also building the first smart contract platform built on the TOR-Network and are releasing a DeepSend update shortly which will be the most secure private crypto transfer mechanism.

I am biased so take what I say with a grain of salt but I wouldn't suggest anything to anyone if I didn't believe it.  See my signature if you want to learn more about DeepOnion.
Activity: 186
December 23, 2017, 12:08:41 AM
To be a rich man by investing on altcoin is very risky but Waves have a very bright future because It will be not only the next ethereum but also will be next BTC in near future. Now-a-days, waves price is volatile due to bitcoin price rising and there is not need to panic and keep patience. Now, 1 Wave= $16 USD according to coin marketcap but it will arise in coming days.
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 11:14:24 PM
altcoin is the best way to get rich quick, you should check it thoroughly. Choose a good coin. You will buy it at low price and wait. When it goes high, sell them and move on to bitcoins
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 11:07:27 PM
Research better first and compare altcoins side by side. Read feedback from other investors. If you put them all into one altcoin, you will become rich if altcoin will work for several years from now. But it's all risky. Might as well split half into other promising altcoins. Smiley
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 22, 2017, 10:44:09 PM
Theres a lot of ICO and ALTS to make us rich ! as of now that I am typping this I am late for several days to say that RDD and XVG will commenece a times 10 or more, but I want to tell you some alt coins less than a dollor each with a possibility to have x50 or more in the near future, the 2 alt taht I am holding now is CRED as verify sold ouot their ICO with KYC protection @ 0.22 USD each, same as  TRUST TOKEN or UTK which starts @ 0.065 USD each..
they are hitting the market before the year ends
Activity: 137
December 22, 2017, 10:42:23 PM
Ethereum will be a good investment. start slow and grow slow. be safe.
Activity: 322
December 22, 2017, 10:26:12 PM
The coins the old member stand behind, and the ones they produce, that is where its at

I hold all sorts of alts though
I wont pump them here they are pumping on their own forum right now, visit the forums and websites and connect on twitter with coins and tokens you might be interested in, you might be buying a new car in a week if you play your cards right.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 22, 2017, 04:20:34 PM
Now is the time to invest in altcoins. I just put everything I had in bitkoin into Syskoin. I do not think that I will ever regret it. SYs and Fact can be tried.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
December 22, 2017, 02:36:10 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

Well, don't ask this question. Everybody has it's own experience and they will tell you their experiences that might be not helpful for you. If somebody has gained some profit over some altcoin then it doesn't mean you also go for that because price are changing day by day. You better research yourself about that and search the altcoin that has least value and is still alive and has a potential to live a future life.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 02:32:00 PM
It's time to invest in altokkony. Waves, STRATIS, NEO, ripples, ETH, ETH classic are very good for investment. Invest some money every week.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 22, 2017, 02:26:57 PM
I think it makes sense to buy Ethereum,Litecoin, Ripple. How do you think the correction will continue? Thank you for your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: