Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 81. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:19:35 PM
The best would be Bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns Descrow is one legit bounty campaigns. In Bitcoin you will eatn more than enough just be patient and hardwork.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 02:04:20 PM
I believe that the holders and investors will receive a good profit  in 2018 year. The most promising coins are ETC, IOTA, DASH, WAVES
Activity: 102
December 22, 2017, 01:51:32 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

there is no exact coin that you may know which could be is the best for what the best thing to do is make some research and also your own study for which you may say that this coin have a good potential for, suggesting and listening for what coin will be the best for is good but for me it is not profitable for listening for what other may suggest to you for what would be the best coin for.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 22, 2017, 01:48:42 PM
The best coin that would probably will make me rich is Oyster Pearl PRL because my highest rank account participated their prestigious ICO. I earned lots of coins that could give me high value that's why I'm going to hold it as long as I can. If someday it will be valued like a dollar in a single coin then I'll be the next millionaire using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
December 22, 2017, 01:47:54 PM
 Better not to pick only one, take at least 5-6 coins that you trust them...
 Share your investment..... Than you will see next year these days if you`ll get reach or not...
 But I think for sure you will not loose...
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 22, 2017, 01:44:09 PM
Maybe Ethereum,  500USD maybe you can get around 0.5-0.8 ETH . But i believe Ethereum will growth in 2018. 2017 is the proof for Ethereum
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
December 22, 2017, 01:42:27 PM
I think you can see the Crypterium ICO, their concept is very good and maybe their project is longlasting
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 01:41:45 PM
Research better first and compare altcoins side by side. Read feedback from other investors. If you put them all into one altcoin, you will become rich if altcoin will work for several years from now. But it's all risky. Might as well split half into other promising altcoins.
Activity: 75
December 22, 2017, 01:40:01 PM
Ethereum and Litecoin i think is the most prospective altcoin to provide nice returns as an investment in 2018.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2017, 01:38:45 PM
with such a high value I think you can divide in some parts you can invest in some crypto that currently has quite a good future some things you can invest in crypto is one of them is bitcoin or ethereum and other types of coin that is currently has a pretty good asset value. and also in addition to investing in the world of crypto you should do is an investment offline and one field of offline business you can do is one of the rental car rental business and the other.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 22, 2017, 01:35:10 PM
the market has gone down now. So, it is a good time to buy altcoin. Let research and choose Ripple, Stellar or Litecoin. Both of them are big coins and you can get profit from them
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 22, 2017, 01:32:41 PM
On the philosophical side, to be rich is to be happy  Grin

But I wonder... what the meaning of happiness?

To have a lot of money? Really?

Money will not give us happiness, but it sure might help!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
December 22, 2017, 12:30:11 PM
Thinking you'll get rich... define "rich".  Let's start there first. Rich is what to you??? Put a monetary value to what would make you RICH.  Once you do that I believe we can possibly answer the OP's question.

Right, "rich" can not define the same to all people, for me when i have house, car, enough money to use the rest of my life is rich.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:20:38 PM
I think all of the altcoin are very good for income but the growing altcoin are ETH DIGI and LITE all of them are very good if you have invested your income in the ETH definitely you will become rich because the value is rising and we can hope that in the new year the price become more high at a faster speed than now. bitcoin is also good and it is possible for the normal person like me to buy altcoin like ETH now because i have not that much money to afford the bitcoin to buy now.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
December 22, 2017, 12:14:51 PM
It isn't right to give it a single name. If you are in the right place at the right time, there can be many options.
I would suggest you should research of Ethereum, Waves and Neo.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 22, 2017, 12:11:59 PM
Its not so many for crypto world, but if you will choose a really good project, and invest in there tokens - you will make a +10000% in year i think.
Activity: 54
December 22, 2017, 12:09:07 PM
There may be an option to earning, altcoin not to be rich.To work get altcoin requires extreme. Altcoin  can be earned more than.
Activity: 180
December 22, 2017, 12:02:49 PM
Thinking you'll get rich... define "rich".  Let's start there first. Rich is what to you??? Put a monetary value to what would make you RICH.  Once you do that I believe we can possibly answer the OP's question.

Omegagen, that is very nice perspective, I would even say that is philosophical. You are right, what does rich mean for that person who aim for it. It is pretty much relative concept. For someone having 10K usd can make feel him rich and for another person 1M usd.
Activity: 476
December 22, 2017, 11:53:41 AM
We must be careful of we are trading altcoins because there is a big possibility that we buy a shitcoin. Knowledge is very important, knowledge is also the key for us to become a successful trader.
Activity: 344
December 22, 2017, 11:45:06 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

Try ethereum or bitcoin cash. I think the altcoins have potential for the long term. Because only the two altcoins that I think are very good to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: