Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 82. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 22, 2017, 11:39:20 AM
I don't know! But I think all coin can go up in next time will help you get rich! But no body know exacly! You need to invest some coin at price $1 and wait! Good luck!

Yeah some of altcoins have a chance to increase the value on $1, But need to choose the altcoins have a potential to pump.
So that a way too become rich using altcoins.

yes you are right, see if the altcoin can increase its price in the future by looking at the future prospects of the altcoin project, if it is a long-term project it is very good to invest (eg NXT, AMM, and DAT).
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:32:32 AM
Today all the altcoins have fallen to the bottom. This means that if you buy any coin, then in a few weeks you can make a profit. Just take your chances Wink

Only if this is a correction and not a bear market entry. You are right then.
Buy low sell higher, principle number 1 for trading.
Activity: 309
December 22, 2017, 11:26:38 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
I've been in the crypto world for 5 months, the money I earned from the crypto world more than the salary I get in real life.
I advise you to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices already crashed.
My prediction for bitcoin prices will fall to 12k$ and will rise again to 30k$, just believe in bitcoin, u will rich soon  Wink

Yes but they're asking for altcoins instead of bitcoin. I will say omg, iota and ripple projects for buying. The prices are all low now and this will create a chaos in the market probably. That's bad to understand actual trends of the coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 22, 2017, 11:24:55 AM
Today all the altcoins have fallen to the bottom. This means that if you buy any coin, then in a few weeks you can make a profit. Just take your chances Wink
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 11:21:34 AM
Rich? I don't think so. ICOs indeed can give you upto 10x profits. But that ain't even for sure. And  even if it happens, having your $500 investmemt going 10x probably won't make you rich. You see, that isn't how it works around here. Crypto currency isn't something that can make you rich over night. What you get depends on how much hard work or money you invest into crypto currencies.

Just wanted to clear that out for you so you don't give others false hope.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:24:07 AM
I don't know what altcoin make us rich but i honestly suggest you what altcoins that can give you fast profit is to invest ETH, Electroneum, Sintez, i'm sure this tokens will be huge in the future.
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
December 22, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
I think today and tomorrow are good days to buy almost any coin with this big drop that it's happening right now.
Some bitcoin, some ether and some altcoins (any in the top 50) are good investment in my opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 09:24:37 AM
I think all business forms if done with sincerity and consistency will certainly have a chance to succeed in the field and of course with Altcoin, maybe many users are investing in Altcoin and now they are successful in that field and capable of having enough wealth. But of course it will not easy to achieve without the effort and maximum hard work to be successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 09:23:45 AM

Thanks
I've been in the crypto world for 5 months, the money I earned from the crypto world more than the salary I get in real life.
I advise you to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices already crashed.
My prediction for bitcoin prices will fall to 12k$ and will rise again to 30k$, just believe in bitcoin, u will rich soon  Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:18:18 AM
Thinking you'll get rich... define "rich".  Let's start there first. Rich is what to you??? Put a monetary value to what would make you RICH.  Once you do that I believe we can possibly answer the OP's question.
Activity: 336
December 22, 2017, 08:33:56 AM
Invest in Universa
Activity: 189
December 22, 2017, 08:31:55 AM
If you had invested in deeponion the time you post this question, you already had 4-5 folds of your money.  It peaked at $4 something.  If you had $500 then maybe you had $2000 now or maybe more if you also engaged in trading.
Activity: 196
December 22, 2017, 08:23:10 AM
ETH and BTC the best altcoin to invest with. Because it's high price and it may also enrich moment and it is also popular it can be invested  and it long it's running, bitcoin is still commonplace for others and it.s getting rich now.

Ethereum, yes. Bitcoin, sure, but is not an altcoin. However, the price of Bitcoin will continue to dictate the price of all the altcoins in the crypto market. So if the altcoins must go up then Bitcoin will always take the lead. Investing some in BTC will be a good idea.
But he only has $500, and that's the point. If he need a bigger return, you're going to have to invest in some altcoin to make a higher profit.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2017, 07:37:08 AM

Thanks

I have big amont of my electronic money in Ripple coins. Ripple has its own well-grounded real enterprises which work in the real economy I mean cooperation with the banks about international blockchain transactions
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
December 21, 2017, 01:18:16 PM
maybe not because trading with another coin is risky but it's also hard but i think so hard and patiently you'll get to altcoins because i still have a bitcoin just hold you here you will have a big how else so in other coin you just need to trade just buy a different coin that should be legit to earn you and you will not lose it and it will also win you.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Thanks

I'd say IOTA and Ethereum
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 21, 2017, 01:16:40 PM
I believe in ICON and RPX, both are very promissing and already showing a steady growth. But it's only the beginning, there cap is still too smal, it has a potential to increase several times. So if you miss to buy this tokens it's still not too late.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 21, 2017, 01:12:51 PM
Short all those alts that are so high like DOGE, ETH, and XRP. They are extremely bloated. I don't think DOGE would ever be that high especially at this rate of bitcoins. Back when bitcoins were about $4,000 I can accept that DOGE went up as high as 100+ sats, but right now there is no justification. DOGE does not even have any developments recently.

I do not think that is exactly how the market predictions work. ETH to me is still not very high compare to the value it is creating to the cryptospace. I think Ethereum is offering much value and will continue to attract the attention of investors. Who believe that XRP will ever get to $1 per coin today? But here we are. There's still room for growth for many altcoins.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:26:17 AM
Short all those alts that are so high like DOGE, ETH, and XRP. They are extremely bloated. I don't think DOGE would ever be that high especially at this rate of bitcoins. Back when bitcoins were about $4,000 I can accept that DOGE went up as high as 100+ sats, but right now there is no justification. DOGE does not even have any developments recently.
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

Thanks

I think ethereum coins is the best coin to invest because today the value is keep on increasing and there are more investors who are interested on it even it is just an altcoin, So lets work hard to invest into this coins because it might be the next coin to surpass bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: