Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 97. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 09:19:35 AM
Have you heard about AppCoins? Their projections for the return of investment are quite promising, based on the growth forecast for the app industry. I believe it is worth taking a look into their whitepaper: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_white_paper.pdf
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
December 14, 2017, 07:42:07 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin that makes you rich. Just invest more and it will give you a high profit. Holding is the way that investors do so that they have a good investment and good profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 07:33:50 PM
Now many altcoins can make 10 x, but do not make yourself rich.
If you’ll find and join a very good ICO, which in future raise great results and gain millions of dollars, in that case it will be good return invesments.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 07:08:25 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
I think Ethereum will rise even higher next year as well as Ripple, Monero and Zcash. coin coins are perfect for long-term investment
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 07:02:19 PM
I think the price of Ether will grow significantly due to the possibilities Ethereum offers to anyone who wants to create a decentralized business. I think it is still at a very low price for it's potential
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:54:16 PM
may be as long as we are good at choosing the Altcoin that we invest potentially will rise.

That is right. Altcoin can give you profit like investing in bitcoin because some altcoin increases the price in the market just be careful in choosing the better altcoin that will surely worth for your investment and not a scam. 

Choosing is not enough, let's take a look at stox project. They raised 150k ETH in their token sale, this makes almost 100 million dollars, but each stox is $0.5 for the long time and it doesn't go up.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 06:53:12 PM
Haha if anyone knows the answer to this question, please share it with me Cheesy. I think it isn't possible to give exact answers to anything about cryptocurrencies. The market is finding its way.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 06:49:18 PM
may be as long as we are good at choosing the Altcoin that we invest potentially will rise.

That is right. Altcoin can give you profit like investing in bitcoin because some altcoin increases the price in the market just be careful in choosing the better altcoin that will surely worth for your investment and not a scam. 
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 14, 2017, 06:39:37 PM
Just look at top 20 altcoin on coinmarketcap and you might have your answer there. Of a particular interest to me however is ether. Ethereum platform has been fantastic this year! I have been able to make many transaction seamlessly with any network issue. ethereum is going to be very valuable in the future!

One might argue the 20 top coins are already overvalued and therefore are doomed to collapse. I not saying this will happen, but this is a real possibility.

Therefore, the safest bet with the better growth potential is further down the list where some hidden gems are still undervalued.
Activity: 630
December 13, 2017, 06:57:01 AM
Just look at top 20 altcoin on coinmarketcap and you might have your answer there. Of a particular interest to me however is ether. Ethereum platform has been fantastic this year! I have been able to make many transaction seamlessly with any network issue. ethereum is going to be very valuable in the future!
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 13, 2017, 06:53:37 AM
this is a controversial issue, no one knows exactly where the coin will go, up or down somewhere, in investing in coins you are acting at your own risk
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 04:09:16 AM
Ethereum will make us rich in a long term

Keep in mind ETH still a fork to Proof of Stake in it's roadmap. No one knows how the community will react to that. On the other hand, well established PoS coins are already thriving, specifically the ones already implementing the PoS v3 mechanisms, with ~50% of the available supply locked away in masternodes, keeping the network and controlling inflation.

The future is PoS, not PoW. That is a fact!

I completely agree, for PoW future. Therefore, I recommend NEM and IOTA. Have made great growth recently, and this is far from the limit! Well, ETHETEUM!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 12, 2017, 10:13:37 PM

Keep in mind ETH still a fork to Proof of Stake in it's roadmap. No one knows how the community will react to that. On the other hand, well established PoS coins are already thriving, specifically the ones already implementing the PoS v3 mechanisms, with ~50% of the available supply locked away in masternodes, keeping the network and controlling inflation.

The future is PoS, not PoW. That is a fact!
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 04:23:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 12:09:40 PM
Currently biotin is the most popular crypto in the market. But there are still more than 1000 crypto’s operating worldwide. Ethereum is the second best altcoin that has potentials to make you rich. Ethereum is a decentralised, most established software platform that runs without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party. It also uses blockchain technology for its security. Ethereum hold more than 30% share in crypto market. Started in 2013, its current price is $534 but it has shown 40x growth rate over the last two years. It is the best option other than bitcoin.

Actually, Ethereum is the best altcoin since Bitcoin is not an altcoin.  Bitcoin will always be the King of Cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 10:54:00 AM
Currently biotin is the most popular crypto in the market. But there are still more than 1000 crypto’s operating worldwide. Ethereum is the second best altcoin that has potentials to make you rich. Ethereum is a decentralised, most established software platform that runs without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party. It also uses blockchain technology for its security. Ethereum hold more than 30% share in crypto market. Started in 2013, its current price is $534 but it has shown 40x growth rate over the last two years. It is the best option other than bitcoin.
Activity: 420
December 12, 2017, 09:52:44 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 12, 2017, 09:46:32 AM
There are many altcoins in the cryptocurrency markets that can make us rich. Try to buy the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap.com. Coinmarketcap.com is one of the trusted website that we can gather information about all of the altcoins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 09:43:11 AM
Lots of coin in the crypto world now, making it difficult to know coins worth holding or investing in. However go through the purpose in which the coins are created for, what do they tend to offer as service, you can get this info from coinmarketcap.

Wishing you happy trading
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 09:28:16 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

At the amount you hold I think you must to invest in ethereum. The ethereum is rapidly expanding its value and I think it is increasing steadily. And I see that it has a great potential for future value.
Pages:
Jump to: