Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 99. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 06:27:13 AM
I cant give you a concrete answer on which among of the altcoin will make you rich. I would give you suggestion instead, you might want to study the market flow of the coin market. Market is not stable as you can see. You have to utilize what coin you have, the best way to that is use the coins is to participate in trading. Youll learn a lot from trading. For me I use binance.com for trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
December 12, 2017, 06:25:21 AM
Some of the latest ICOs have not been great but there are some that are doing so well, ie trade.io, Dmarket and a few others. If you good experience and knowledge but also visited rating sites that give unbiased reviews, you will see for yourself.
The point is that if you do good research you can find an ICO or any other Altcoin that will make your rich. It takes time and effort to find the best ICO for you.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 06:25:13 AM
Coindash is a good token to invest, they have release beta product support for traders, holders... More people join crypto currency so Coindash product will become more popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 06:18:43 AM
All altcoins from first 10 coinmarketcap will grow vety much in dollars, in 2018-2020 years. So - buy and hold.
Activity: 14
December 12, 2017, 06:12:47 AM
My two cents:
many recent ICOs have been pure fluff.

But I would bet in solid technological projects, as opposed to speculative coins. You can't fake experience/knowledge. A good whitepaper and a low profile crowdsale are key to make a lot of money IMO.

take a look at appcoins, raiden, omisego, these kind of projects.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 10, 2017, 09:34:28 PM
Chose a few little capitalization coins with a very good team and concept and distribute the money among them. One may do the hit!
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 08:53:45 PM
Every coin has it's own unique attributes and offering.  My suggestion is to find several with good liquidity and research what they do.  You never know, you might find the next coin you believe will have real world applications and it sky rockets! Good Luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
December 10, 2017, 08:35:46 PM
an ICO invest on a right place a right person that you can trust with your money. and im sure you be rich.
Activity: 224
December 10, 2017, 08:26:29 PM
I suggest to you simple have to invest in the stage of the ICO and in different projects.So definitely it will grow faster.invest also in etherium and hold it for long term surely the price.investing in ICO and etherium will make us rich.but it all depends on you to what will make you rich
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 07:57:33 PM
We have lost opportunity to buy bitcoin as its price is beyond our hands . In my opinion and my own research now buying Ethereum and Waves are the best for us . These two coins will  make us rich if we can hold these for at least 2 year . Thats why i choose these two coins . Buy as much you can afford and just hold . You will not regret

We lost our opportunity in the bitcoin because of the high value for now, If we buy bitcoin in the first as a price is low in hold so now we have enough bitcoin because the bitcoin its reach on $15000. Etherium we going to rich on that also if we buy it early in the low price and it is a long term coin.
Activity: 2
December 10, 2017, 07:44:50 PM
If you ask me for a fast cash little little coin I will suggest YoYow. It is a nice platform that stopped growing because of "China problem" and will grow much at next days in my opnion.
If you ask me for a 2018 big coin I will suggest Iota. The tangled one. It is unique, definitely different for everything we know.
I would looking at these coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
December 10, 2017, 07:34:17 PM
I would suggest people to invest on trending or top alternative coins rather than investing on any kind of ICO projects. Most ICO fails and are just scams. See the forum and you will see a loads of shitty ICOs. ICO is more like gambling with more risks.
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 07:09:02 PM
ada ofc. Huge team. Blockchain 3.0 technology. Has not blown up like the others yet.
Activity: 114
December 10, 2017, 06:49:45 PM
no-one knows but there is a fact that the btc is the best. litecoin also nice but it need 1 or 2 year for a good profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 06:41:43 PM
Nobody knows! But I am pretty sure there is coin or coins out there that will out perform in terms of price! The best thing to do right nowis to read, listen analyse and watch out for populsr altcoin that has highest community and vety active dev.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
December 10, 2017, 05:09:23 PM
We have lost opportunity to buy bitcoin as its price is beyond our hands . In my opinion and my own research now buying Ethereum and Waves are the best for us . These two coins will  make us rich if we can hold these for at least 2 year . Thats why i choose these two coins . Buy as much you can afford and just hold . You will not regret
Activity: 236
December 10, 2017, 04:55:39 PM
Divide your money into 5 parts and invest in top cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin,  and can take something cheaper like IOTA, NEO,  OMG.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
NVST is very promising for generating income. And of course, I can suggest you to invest into Adbank Ico. For more details click my signature)

I would list down few top altcoins. You can even check their growth status in coinmarketcap.com. These coins are trustworthy and will return you good profit in short term and in long term as well.

BTC
Jinn
Bitcoincash
Dash
Monero and
Litecoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 02:12:23 PM
NVST is very promising for generating income. And of course, I can suggest you to invest into Adbank Ico. For more details click my signature)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 02:02:55 PM
I think ethereum and bitcoin are the best choices for catching good profits in the future. In my opinion, these two are the most promising coins.
Pages:
Jump to: