Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 98. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
The main thing in investing cryptocurrency is patience - the key to success. The main thing is to select promising and high-tech coins and you will have success
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 09:08:27 AM
definitely an etherium, well, and a few first coins from a coinmarket Wink
Activity: 146
December 12, 2017, 09:07:31 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

Try to invest at BLUE token and EQL, EQL has a high tendency to bring us to the moon.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 09:03:07 AM
There are different kinds of altcoin. Each of those coin are profitable it depends on how you use trading exchange. But for me i prefer to use etheruem, small amount of price but i think it will helps me being rich on the future
Activity: 154
December 12, 2017, 08:52:37 AM
NEO is very promising for generating income. But today it is at the peak of value. This is not the best time to invest. You need to wait until the price decreases. In my opinion, it will make X2, or even X3.
I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
December 12, 2017, 08:46:05 AM
This thread is really funny  Grin no one will give  you a coin that will make you rich for nothing but if I find one , I will share , cause it's room for everyone here so no greed for me yea.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 08:43:26 AM
There are lots of altcoins! I would suggest DeepOnion, SiaCoin!
Activity: 43
December 12, 2017, 08:14:58 AM
Try to buy LUX and BWK still they are cheap.
Activity: 602
December 12, 2017, 08:08:36 AM
Many altcoins are now emerging and it's really hard to tell which of them can make us rich. Crypto world is full of surprises when it comes to making profits which can lead us to become rich in a short period of time. Well it's up to you because for me I suggest you to study the top 10 altcoins that has a potential to pump and has a characteristic of behaving like bitcoin. This is a really hard task but it will surely help you to at least have a chance to choose the right altcoin that you're looking for.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 12, 2017, 08:04:47 AM
There is no chance for us to tell what kind of altcoin will make us rich because if we are going to predict it then it is impossible and it is better to just do your own research and not depend on the people's opinion so you will not regret if something goes wrong.
definitely the more you predict the more risk of losing,what we must
do is self researching and analyzing regarding those coins that you think has
a potentials.because even the top coins drops every aingle day now.
Activity: 392
December 12, 2017, 07:57:47 AM
Go for those promising ICO's but be extra carefull as some ICO's now are just intro players. But ofcourse Bitcoin is still the best. Just stake some and maybe it would makr you millionaire someday
Activity: 406
December 12, 2017, 07:54:03 AM
HOQU offers you to watch and learn the project, because his team has a very serious understanding of the blockchain technology, participation in all international conferences on the blockchain and have great success and interest among serious investors and funds! Finally, I would not recommend something that I don't believe it! And if you are looking for short-term investments currently on the market many altcoins to speculate, but don't forget about the strong volatility of the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 12, 2017, 07:47:35 AM
To get a good profit, you need to monitor the tokens from the very beginning. Look at them at the stage of the ICO. There are many tokens in the shade that are very difficult to consider. But they bring good profits.
To make some really worthwhile profit you have to track the currency daily and capture some point to enter. In the last 3 days I'm doing daily exchanges with Nxt and Xlm. The Nxt you can find a good entry when it has around 3200 to 3400 satoshis and a good exit when it has around 3900 to 4400, which happens almost every day.

Already the Xlm 750 entry and 950-1250 exit. You can make an interesting start up capital after you get a significant amount and just get into the hold.
Activity: 210
December 12, 2017, 07:32:40 AM
It is necessary to invest in various ICO and in the Ethereum token - it is now accelerating, many are buying, as it grows in price and gives a profit.
Activity: 48
December 12, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
invest in BTC of course, and than choose some alts. For example, I can suggest you IQeon (https://iqeon.io). That is PvP gaming platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 07:26:19 AM
nem, ltc, eth, waves, neo, stratis
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
December 12, 2017, 06:57:19 AM
If you are patient enough nearly all coins will make you fortune. Especially strong altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, ripple or factom. These are my favourites, millionaire making coins.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 12, 2017, 06:55:28 AM
There is no chance for us to tell what kind of altcoin will make us rich because if we are going to predict it then it is impossible and it is better to just do your own research and not depend on the people's opinion so you will not regret if something goes wrong.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 06:39:51 AM
you should invest them in Bitcoins as bitcoins are rapidly moving ahead these days and can give you some good profits in future. Also purchasing ETH can be usefull. I have personally invested some amount in Bitconnect as it is offering some good interest rates daily but I don't know about its security yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 12, 2017, 06:39:11 AM
My personal advice is to take those who are protocol, because of their property to scale faster than any other kind of token, look at ETH and STRATIS and BTC too. Look at the upcoming Zilliqa project, i'm betting a lot on it, due to the team, project and purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: