Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 14. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

I value your input. Thank you and appreciated.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

For me ADX,TRX,QSP,APPC,NEO,ETH,DENT,TEL,NEO,ICX those altcoins are my bet that will be huge this year especially when bull market started. If you want to buy those altcoins do your own search first ok? So in the end you will not go to panic sell when the market is doing down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
February 22, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
enigma for sure
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 22, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
"Pump" doesnt seems to be a good word to be use because it seems controlled Tongue

Coins that would mostly get a price appreciate (Price increase) imo would be
KNC
WAVES
NEBLIO
February 22, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
Find projects that you like. Contrary to what a lot of people will say here, my advice is not to go after the low cap coins in search of a quick profit. Find more well established projects that have a > $60 mil valuation and invest in those. I would avoid the big billion dollar projects, since their potential growth is limited, but projects such as Dent, Zilliqa, Quantstamp, and Telcoin are good projects that are highly rated and destined to go places.

After you've made some money from these, feel free to invest in more high risk projects.

Thank you. Your input is very much appreciated. Cheers.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 10:59:56 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 21, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
Find projects that you like. Contrary to what a lot of people will say here, my advice is not to go after the low cap coins in search of a quick profit. Find more well established projects that have a > $60 mil valuation and invest in those. I would avoid the big billion dollar projects, since their potential growth is limited, but projects such as Dent, Zilliqa, Quantstamp, and Telcoin are good projects that are highly rated and destined to go places.

After you've made some money from these, feel free to invest in more high risk projects.
February 21, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
You asking for the SEC to come running after you!

No need to worry when you can get coins and learn for free

https://originalcryptocoin.com/airdrop/

Thank you, I have join to a lot of airdrops too. Free coins are great!!!
February 21, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
Its all about the news and hype.A lot of stuff already exist,and new coins apearing every single day,with difference only in words.Plus we need stable market as well.So think of it as s gamble and try to pick stuff that people in future might want as a product

Yah, risk has to be taken. Thanks for the feedback.
February 21, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

If you are just looking for pump coins, there are 1000+ coins that can be pumped any moment. But if you are looking for coins that potential have a bright future and there is a foreseeable use to them would probably be platform coins like the following : Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, Neblio, Waves, and LIsk.

Surely I will include the following altcoins in my list. Cheers...
February 21, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
If we knew when and what coin would grow, we would be rich now. But it does not work like this. If you want find pumping coin you must watching for coins all time

Well said, at least if I could get some hint on the coins it will be much appreciated...
Activity: 127
February 21, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

If you are just looking for pump coins, there are 1000+ coins that can be pumped any moment. But if you are looking for coins that potential have a bright future and there is a foreseeable use to them would probably be platform coins like the following : Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, Neblio, Waves, and LIsk.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
February 21, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
Its all about the news and hype.A lot of stuff already exist,and new coins apearing every single day,with difference only in words.Plus we need stable market as well.So think of it as s gamble and try to pick stuff that people in future might want as a product
Activity: 90
February 21, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
No one can say what comes in this year cryptomarket.Although Many altcoins will go to high chance is possible.Go to market cap you choose first 50 or 100 coins then keep watch the market choose your best coin Make more research about the best coin then choose your investment.
February 21, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

No one can tell what coin will pump higher this year or someone can hype that things out. If you are new better for you to make and extra effort to learn more about cryptocurrency. Don't just depend on any pump suggestion cause you might ended up with nothing. Take time to learn more though cryptocurrency will be good this year, you still need to learn more.

Yes, thanks you for the advise. I better do my research...
February 21, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

Before i give some tips I would to share with mate the key of success as trader's researching and studyin are best ways to get an skills to use it in your trasing job.
If my own observation and monitoring into the coinmarketcap the altcoins as of today are not in the good condition even the bitcoin continue to increase in the market price. You choose the top twenty coins as your day today trading activity but you need to learn the flow of flow chart of every alts. In the long term holding i recommend with you to buy a cheeaper price altcoin because someday you earn profits by doing that strategy.

Thanks. This is what I am trying to learn from day to day the flow chart of every alts that I put on my radar...
February 21, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
From all coins in Top 20, seems like BTG missed the pump in last 2-3 month. 

Maybe speculators will try to pump and dump it, because there is enough random traffic and the daily volumes are odd.

Thanks for the input...
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 20, 2018, 07:34:48 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

No one can tell what coin will pump higher this year or someone can hype that things out. If you are new better for you to make and extra effort to learn more about cryptocurrency. Don't just depend on any pump suggestion cause you might ended up with nothing. Take time to learn more though cryptocurrency will be good this year, you still need to learn more.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
February 20, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
If we knew when and what coin would grow, we would be rich now. But it does not work like this. If you want find pumping coin you must watching for coins all time
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
To pump is not waiting for the day of the month or year.
We can pump right now, with enough capital to pump it.
If for investors who have a lot of money, they will pump for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: