Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 10. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
According to me this coin will be monetha Cool
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 06, 2018, 01:09:54 PM
Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
Assignments Exchange open soon  https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
2018 is the year of privacy. BTCP will reign supreme
yes hopefully real can be like that. and my prediction is also BTCP it will start up and just also will register my name there. because I'm sure will succeed this year
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
March 06, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
I'm going to be bold and call Tomo for a 50x pump this year. Never an investment advice.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Good to have this hint, thanks. I will include it in my list.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 06, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
Activity: 64
March 06, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Frankly, i didn't know what altcoins hence it is not sure to pump although there are too many altcoins that are available in the exchanges. I am not going to give any altcoin, what i will is an advice how to pick a good altcoin.
You need to read its whitepaper or atleast follow the product of a coin that you feel is good. Check their team mebers if they are credible for the plans that they were planned and the circulation of tokens how many are in the team, investors, etc.

Thank you for the advice, I will do that in the coins i have listed. God Bless
Activity: 266
March 05, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
No one can exactly tell which alt coin can pump in any given time market is consolidating more buyers are buying and holding the altcoins we can expect a big pump once after btc bull run gets completed then we can expect a alt coin pump
Activity: 532
March 05, 2018, 11:58:27 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks
I think NEO will be pumped at the end of 2018. There was a lot of good news about NEO. They have changed the technology and platform to match today's advanced technology. Their technology has improved very well, transactions have been reduced transaction fees. There are many ICO projects at present and in the future using their platform, which has made The value of NEO is increasing. So, I advise you to invest in NEO right now before NEO prices increase too high.
Activity: 1
March 05, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
Hello! every one .I'm not sure but may be marineco , now it's have bounty free 450000 token .Yeah it free and why not?
Now in they f1cx.com it around 18$ for 450000 token and if it 0.1$/1 token Huh

I can suggest to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
Why? Well, let's take a look:
1) Time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 2013
2) Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network
3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community
4) If these reasons aren't enough...it's absolutely free, absolutely

You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico and be part of organically growing community, driven by the common goal and vision .just check and you will see it the best
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
This weekend I noticed an interesting movement on genesis vision. I'm not an expert and I do not know how to analyze but in my opinion on genesisi vision could pump a lot

I am not sure it will be pump. No one know what altcoins to pump.
Keep an eyes on the market or exchanges to see what altcoins is increase.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

I think a strong growth can give such coin as KNC, capp, wabi. The coin is very promising and they have a strong team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
This weekend I noticed an interesting movement on genesis vision. I'm not an expert and I do not know how to analyze but in my opinion on genesisi vision could pump a lot
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
March 05, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
Frankly, i didn't know what altcoins hence it is not sure to pump although there are too many altcoins that are available in the exchanges. I am not going to give any altcoin, what i will is an advice how to pick a good altcoin.
You need to read its whitepaper or atleast follow the product of a coin that you feel is good. Check their team mebers if they are credible for the plans that they were planned and the circulation of tokens how many are in the team, investors, etc.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 05, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
Last week's bounty payouts transferred
Main Bounty amount: 33,526.00 ZIG
Referral Bounty amount : 1,069.30 ZIG

Activity: 602
March 05, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
The above was rightly said that the best and most difficult way is to study the theory yourself and not rely on someone's opinion. What will rise up this year no one can confidently say.
That's right, we can't determine the real outcome of the altcoin. And I agree with you that there is no specific answer to that question. There are other ways to earn some profits and we should not only focus on finding altcoins that will pump this year. Trading and investing will probably gives us a lot of profit because we know crypto are very volatile.
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
I'm looking at the coins traded on HitBTC a few days. There is a project named betrbetting and it offers very nice buying opportunities. I am confident that the price will rise to around 13 cents, up to 20 cents in a few days. I'm investing that!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
Hi guys. I would you to know about OAX which i have invested before. They are getting ready for the beta and i believe the exchange will be unique and very useful. Updates will come before July, so i suggest you to take a look out to their roadmap. PLus, they have an excellent team!
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 05, 2018, 04:46:52 AM
I do not know what you ask, Altcoin is too general, you are asking what Altcoin is pumping the price? Pumping prices is a speculative act of big companies, they have a lot of capital. They buy all the Altcoin they want to invest, after they buy a large amount, which increases the demand for Altcoin, which pushes Altcoin prices up and they start selling at high prices. to make a profit. Please ask more specific questions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
If there were not so many coins in the market, then it is easier to choose, and it is unknown which of the unvalued coins will soar up and whether it will hold at such a level for a long time. There are only approximate forecasts no more.
Pages:
Jump to: