Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 7. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 12, 2018, 11:00:51 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
to tell you the truth?no one knows though lots of speculations hanging aroung this forum but nothing in exact..butbif you want to have some good advices in regards to pumping coins then better join those crypto coaches in telegram or other social media site in which they are giving speculatives towards coins movement but dont just rely on them because theres no accuracy about those ,just use them as basis on choosing what to invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 10:05:58 PM
When the BTC pumps high and now I hope that it will continue pumping other Altcoins will be pump. We cannot tell what Altcoins will be pump so better check always in the cryptomarket. And also it depends on the coins you are holding whether your coind you are holding will be pumping.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:31:27 PM
once market conditions start a positive trend many altcoins are already back on the green line and many will continue to grow. one of them is ethreum ripple and bitcoin cash, it is one of the options I hold
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

You're basically asking what those coins you could profit from. There's no problem with that but how would you know what those would be? Smiley My advise is to study fundamentally the coin itself and determine if it's a good hodl for the long term or not. I've started as a trader for stocks and forex. When I first got involved in cryptocurrency last year, I became more of a fundametalist because I gave more time in studying the fundamentals of a certain coin instead of looking at the price chart. Also, look at those coins as well with a plummet price or consolidating price. Those are good candidates in studying the fundamental background of the coin. I don't want to promote this but it's basically my favorite. Try to study PCL or Peculium. It's a good project with a great team behind it. They're looking to promote a savings platform in the cryptomarket space for a massive number of employees and middle class Smiley There are also a lot of coins out there and it will take time and dedication in studying those Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:00:58 PM
Verge
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
April 12, 2018, 08:56:06 PM
Well, I think, EVERYBODY should eye AI-related projects.

My personal favorite is Peculium

Peculium is the revolutionary savings platform that seamlessly merges traditional savings economy with the cryptocurrency markets via the power of Automated Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AML-AI), Big data analytics, and the Smart-contracts over the Ethereum Blockchain.

Peculium is the bridge between the traditional economy and the new era of crypto-economy, reducing barriers, decreasing volatility, increasing confidence, and creating a mutually beneficial endeavor. Peculium is the door designed to achieve the best risk-benefit ratio for the crypto-investments whether you are an individual or an institution.

Explainer-Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hl6huqRlTSI
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
I really boread about margin trade. This is the bad. BTC futures has fucked market. There are many short potions and they want btc dump to make money. They dont buy real btc but options. This can not go along forever. this will end soon. Than long options will winn and than we can see all alts in greenzone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
It seems to me that soon the strong growth of ETH will begin. I've heard about the large amounts of money that were invested in this coin recently. This can mean that the price will fly up.
Where do you find this and its authenticity?
This is a pretty important information at this point. With that information it is possible to push ETH prices up sharply during this time.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
April 10, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
It seems to me that soon the strong growth of ETH will begin. I've heard about the large amounts of money that were invested in this coin recently. This can mean that the price will fly up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
I think this year will be a risky period for beginners. in the future, if the same risks arise, the gains will be reduced. in order for the new ones to understand this system better, they need to analyze 2017 and the beginning of this year.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
I think this year will grow at least 10 times Stratis, TKY, GLA and PRL.  In General, I expect great growth in early June this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 01:55:35 AM
All the alcoins will jump once Bitcoin starts its bullish ride probably during this month second week. Bitcoin is the trend setter and if it has blood path then all the alt coins will be so and if it in bullish trend then all the alt coins will be bullish. There is direct impact of Bitcoin with all altcoins, I think the highest price of all the altcoins will be reached in July end as per experts prediction.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 10, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
At the moment, it looks like that the early of 2018 could be good for verge. There was so many negativ news about it, so many FUD spreading around, and many people think that it is a scam. But when you look ath the charts, it still keeps rising up. So the price get up, because of the news on april 17 for the partnership. It looks like verge xvg get real seriouse. Otherwise i can not explain why it goes so viral right now. So if you want to make some profit, buy some verge before of the 17. april.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 01:01:16 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, I just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pumps.

Thanks
My advice is Bitcoin is the right choice.
From last year's experience, we know that Bitcoin greatly benefits the other coin even more than its previous value.
Therefore, I am banishing this year bitcoin will be the coin that has the best value compared to other coins.
FPG
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
April 08, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
I'm sure that ripple will rise very much in 2018. The developers of this coin are very ambitious and they have very big plans. I trust this coin.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
From my opinion in 2018 ETH will pump and it will be boom i think. Because eth is the best coin in crypto market after BTC. And within this year Eth will be reached $2-5k so i can say eth will pump in 2018
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
After all these bans and regulations I am %1000 sure monero will be one coin to explode hard in later 2018. Its very very underrated comparing its usage. I still don't understand how people don't embrace the idea of avoiding regulations completely.

abandon of rule?
do u think headquarteers want to lose his money?

that rules- give a chance for his Thrones
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

gut pomp it s a good news
at this time i dont believe in high XXX pumps at the 2018
look at world Gouvernment- they stoped crypto tech pump - now it s may a high stability uproad but low XXXs
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 08, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
There is a general decline in the market, but earlier we saw similar situations. I do not need a panic, and when I check stocks, it seems to have caught a bullish curve
Yes we are in a decline market these days so better not to be panic. So the questions is about an altcoins will pump this year. Actually it is hard on which altcoins because all coins is volatile best is we should check the movement in the market.
Activity: 82
April 08, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
I think, Neo, OmiseGo, Ethereum, XLM and 0x will be pumped in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: