Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 9. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
NEO  recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team will further distribute the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
March 29, 2018, 03:43:42 PM
PRL coin is a good candidate. It is also airdropping SHELL coins to its holder. I like the idea behind both of the coin. PRL and SHELL have a good use and if everything gone accordingly the price could be 5x -10x than the present price.

yeah.. PRL is great, also the SHELL project! This is a good moment for all PRL holders !
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
March 29, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
I am sure that in 2018 NEO will grow very well. This is a strong and promising project. The coin has long been waiting for favorable conditions in order to shoot up.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 29, 2018, 02:59:32 PM
PRL coin is a good candidate. It is also airdropping SHELL coins to its holder. I like the idea behind both of the coin. PRL and SHELL have a good use and if everything gone accordingly the price could be 5x -10x than the present price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
I think OBSIDIAN and SNOVIO will grow 20 times this year. The price fell sharply compared to the one that was at the peak.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 06:42:01 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 64
March 10, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
This weekend I noticed an interesting movement on genesis vision. I'm not an expert and I do not know how to analyze but in my opinion on genesisi vision could pump a lot

I am not sure it will be pump. No one know what altcoins to pump.
Keep an eyes on the market or exchanges to see what altcoins is increase.

I havebread white paper and check team.  GENESIS Vision is a great project. Not is a  pump dump.   Price rise with high volumes. .  I think genesis is 100x token for 2018

Surely I will add Genesis on my list. Thanks.
Activity: 64
March 10, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

i m asorry but if market will go like this no altcoins will pump. all dump all dump.

their aim is finishing altcoins.
I do not agree with you that no coin will pump. although most people are afraid of investing but for me, this is really a good time to buy coins with low price. ETH, XRP, Stellar, WPR, SXUT,... there are many good altcoins out there and you should invest in them

Thank you for this feedback. Cheers.
Activity: 1
March 08, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Definitely Marinecoin because it can easily be implemented into production environments or any web-based application. It is used by verified individuals and developers and you can be certain it will rise to the top 10 on Coinmarketcap by 2020, infact it was number one on coinmarketcap in 2014. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members in a 100% airdrop. This is your chance to be part of a great community.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

i m asorry but if market will go like this no altcoins will pump. all dump all dump.

I do not agree with you that no coin will pump. although most people are afraid of investing but for me, this is really a good time to buy coins with low price. ETH, XRP, Stellar, WPR, SXUT,... there are many good altcoins out there and you should invest in them
Activity: 644
March 08, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

Activity: 252
March 08, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
This weekend I noticed an interesting movement on genesis vision. I'm not an expert and I do not know how to analyze but in my opinion on genesisi vision could pump a lot

I havebread white paper and check team.  GENESIS Vision is a great project. Not is a  pump dump.   Price rise with high volumes. .  I think genesis is 100x token for 2018
Activity: 68
March 08, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
In my opinion, NULS have a great chance in 2018. It's currently at $3.39 with a market cap under $100m and circulating supply 23m.

Imagine if the market cap reaches $1b which is pretty much achievable.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:41:35 AM
it is hard to say on serious pumps in 2018 but what is for sure coins will go up and down from time to time and you can earn something on ups. But i would start on ripple and later come to ethereum
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
brand new
Activity: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Definitely Marinecoin. It has its own premium exchange with optimum liquidity on which you can trade your MTC from day one. This means you don't have to wait for the coins to be listed on an exchange before you start trading. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members. This is your chance to be part of a great community. Join at https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 07, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
Nobody can be sure, in my opinion the price of NEO this year will rise several times. There were a lot of good news, transactional fees are small, and the platform is strong.

This - that's why I'm buying with this nice little FUD spell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
March 07, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
Nobody can be sure, in my opinion the price of NEO this year will rise several times. There were a lot of good news, transactional fees are small, and the platform is strong.
Activity: 252
March 07, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Even today, however, in a market that is collapsing. Genesis Vison continues to hold support. I think that in the next expansive phase will make a bang. Genesis Vision hodl
Activity: 12
March 06, 2018, 04:56:30 PM
XBY I'm bullish here, prob NEO too. Any technology that has a strong team behind it should see some nice figures in Q4.
Pages:
Jump to: