Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins will Rock in 2022. - page 5. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
May 15, 2022, 05:39:44 AM
By the looks of it all of the coins this year will "rock" bottom, not go up too much. Obviously we shouldn't feel any upset about this situation, at the end of the day we could not do anything about it and we shouldn't really consider ourselves as a saviour of the crypto markets or something like that. Just hope that they will do well in the future and your task is done. I know there are tons of people who hope that we would do a lot better but that is not our responsibility and we shouldn't feel guilty that crypto is going down. With that in mind, right now is the time to accumulate a lot of the very high end top coins, like btc, eth, bnb, those top 10 ones which are not stablecoins, they are the ones that will make you money when things go back to normal.

In the crypto space, fear is one of the reasons why we lose money
Just take the opposite direction while everyone takes another
The bloody market now but Bull market next time, accumulate, and be patient.
It’s that simple  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 13, 2022, 05:38:21 AM
What type of coins you think will perform in 2022 ?

check the project called Bitay
https://www.bitay.com.tr/en/bitay-coin
This one is probably the most perspective ecosystem
Bitaycoin is really interesting, check the website
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
May 10, 2022, 03:48:20 PM
By the looks of it all of the coins this year will "rock" bottom, not go up too much. Obviously we shouldn't feel any upset about this situation, at the end of the day we could not do anything about it and we shouldn't really consider ourselves as a saviour of the crypto markets or something like that. Just hope that they will do well in the future and your task is done. I know there are tons of people who hope that we would do a lot better but that is not our responsibility and we shouldn't feel guilty that crypto is going down. With that in mind, right now is the time to accumulate a lot of the very high end top coins, like btc, eth, bnb, those top 10 ones which are not stablecoins, they are the ones that will make you money when things go back to normal.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2022, 03:38:02 PM

I got so many coins that performing really good
LOST LostWorlds hopefully will show great result
We'll see, I'm looking for NFT projects now
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
May 10, 2022, 11:45:02 AM
Many coin will rock in the year 2022 if btc dip will end soon. As far we know you should follow btc new ath then you can consider best altcoins. Anyway we're not good situation in the crypto market now so we can't move quickly. If btc price will brack down under $29k again then many top coins price will simply sink. At this point it is not necessary to think rock coin but you should take the next step.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2022, 09:57:33 AM

NFT is my pick for the next 5 years, NFT platforms like LostWorlds stole the show!
my pick is LOST
Activity: 67
May 07, 2022, 02:17:51 PM
A new blockchain fantasy adventure RPG has arrived - Eizper Chain. A game created in the steampunk style. It is also an NFT game, which means players can earn real money with NFT.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
May 07, 2022, 12:05:08 PM
I believe that any coin that comes out in 2022 will not be a huge gainer in 2022, maybe at first on during first days due to release hype, but aside from that anything that goes up and trusted should be from anything prior to this day.

I believe that we are not in a situation to be worry to be fair, there are so many coins that have been around for 2-3-4 even 5+ years and they are still quite good investments. Look at simply just BTC and ETH, having 70% BTC and 30% would still be a fine investment even today and it was a great one 5 years ago as well. So, do not be worried and try to find some new hyped thing, older ones are decent too.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
May 04, 2022, 11:16:31 PM
I have been following the development of these two projects for several months, they regularly hold AMAs, the team is clear and the last time I saw Qanx participate in the Dubai expo last March. Hopefully their mainnet launches as planned.
If their AMA runs smoothly and the team structure is clear, I think the launch of their mainnet will also run smoothly especially if there are other companies willing to support their work for the launch so there won't be so many obstacles.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
May 04, 2022, 06:55:45 PM
I am currently supervising the development of a new project, new blockchain layer 1, Qanx, Quantum blockchain will launch the mainnet on H2 this year, and Cherry will launch the mainnet early this June.
Hopefully I can have a lot of benefit from the launch thing because many new projects have died because the concept is not clear and the goal is not very well directed.
So you also need to see how the concept they will develop so that the launch doesn't go to waste

I have been following the development of these two projects for several months, they regularly hold AMAs, the team is clear and the last time I saw Qanx participate in the Dubai expo last March. Hopefully their mainnet launches as planned.
Activity: 60
May 03, 2022, 03:15:37 PM
YOP tokens can be locked or "forced" for different periods of time to earn a share of the fees generated from the platform. YOP strategies can overlay multiple protocols for higher returns. Those sky-high APY will now be available to the public starting May 4th.
 Isn't that cool?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
May 03, 2022, 04:14:28 AM
I am currently supervising the development of a new project, new blockchain layer 1, Qanx, Quantum blockchain will launch the mainnet on H2 this year, and Cherry will launch the mainnet early this June.
Hopefully I can have a lot of benefit from the launch thing because many new projects have died because the concept is not clear and the goal is not very well directed.
So you also need to see how the concept they will develop so that the launch doesn't go to waste
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
May 02, 2022, 07:10:35 PM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
May 02, 2022, 03:58:35 PM
As long as Bitcoin moves this way, none of them will do well. Despite this bad trend of bitcoin lately, the APE coin has had a good rise. Whales were effective here, of course. If bitcoin draws a positive line, defi, nft and fan tokens could see a good uptrend. There are also web3 coins that everyone expects. I will research which projects are recommended for web3
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 02, 2022, 03:14:33 PM
When the price of bitcoin goes down as it is today, it is very difficult to predict which coins will grow this year, and at this time we can see many altcoins are in a very large decline including some potential altcoins, but if you have patience in investing and can wait until the price of bitcoin will increase again then coins like matic, solana and bnb are the right choice, as their growth will occur for the next few years.
Some coins have high potential to go high because I seen that after Bitcoin little positive movement it recovery is very fast. If some one hold for 1 years at least I think it will give profit to buyers. Trx is extremely bullish because of their stable coin news and I personally believe that it will go high. Gmt will also rock in 2022. My suggestion is that buy these coins at every dip 5-10% . When market bull back then these will give you best profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
May 02, 2022, 02:46:35 PM
When the price of bitcoin goes down as it is today, it is very difficult to predict which coins will grow this year, and at this time we can see many altcoins are in a very large decline including some potential altcoins, but if you have patience in investing and can wait until the price of bitcoin will increase again then coins like matic, solana and bnb are the right choice, as their growth will occur for the next few years.
Activity: 60
April 29, 2022, 11:26:14 AM
Eizper Chain is a fantasy and steampunk adventure game. It is perfect for gamers who love fantasy RPG or ARPG games.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 29, 2022, 04:00:25 AM

Web 3 style ,Metaverse or Web 3.0 coin may be Rick in 2022. Trend of these three is very in likely to be happen. If web 3.0 trend come I might choose Dot and Bat token which cam make history in 2022.
If web3 style work then I think gmt token will rock . If Metaverse project work then Ape coin will rock in 2022.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
April 29, 2022, 02:27:01 AM
I can’t imagine how much money I've lost in all my time investing not as a venture capitalist like it’s with Sheesha. Well, the more important thing is that now I won't lose any more.
If you are talking about this project then I think the position that this project is in at present is a risky investment. Because it is not listed on any of the major exchanges yet and the trading volume is very low. So a lot of risk exists here so it is better to make a decision after considering everything.

Unfortunately there are too many copycat horrible memes out there which are trying to make money. And since there are some people who think "memecoins could skyrocket at any moment" they end up buying them as well. Looking at volume tells one side of the story, which is in fact it is not wanted as much as people think it is.

However, looking at the owners tells another story, aside from a few top heavy, there isn't enough interest to make people hopeful about the future of it neither. All in all there are a million of these out there and it will never be something big or huge, it will always go down. It's beyond risky, it's stupid to invest to it at this point.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
April 28, 2022, 02:35:02 PM
this year will be moment for project that allow us earning money by doing some activity. Play to earn and move to earn will growth alot this year since its be new opportunity to not only crypto community but also investors outside crypto community. GMT will be an example how its demand so high with their move to earn product. only by buying NFT and used it to walking we could earn money. maybe in real life or business we never find it.
Pages:
Jump to: