Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins will Rock in 2022. - page 8. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
March 24, 2022, 04:33:12 AM
What type of coins you think will perform in 2022 ?

Projects from Metaverse.
Projects From NFT.
Projects From Web 3.0

That's kind of the Upcoming Trend. project choice depends on your thinking. You can choose all three or one of them. The hype of the metaverse will grow day by day, thousands of projects are competing in building future innovations in the context of the metaverse.
Of course metaverse and nft are in trend for now, but to choose one of the good projects is not easy. therefore it is necessary to research one by one from the recommendations that we get. certainly a project that has the potential to be widely discussed, and we can study it for more specific research. like citizen finance, which was originally a good project, but along the way, many people said it was a scam on social media, so we have to follow the progress of things like this
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
March 24, 2022, 12:07:39 AM
If thinking the coin that will perform this well, less say you talking of hype or pump and dump coins. In as much as we in Bear all coin would like be in RED but when bull comes then we may say there is a potential for ALL the coin to be at GREEN, Only those coin that are not obeying the trend of BTC will be at red known to be the losers.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 23, 2022, 05:02:27 PM

Projects from Metaverse.
Projects From NFT.
Projects From Web 3.0

That's kind of the Upcoming Trend. project choice depends on your thinking. You can choose all three or one of them. The hype of the metaverse will grow day by day, thousands of projects are competing in building future innovations in the context of the metaverse.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
March 23, 2022, 02:12:54 PM
People are talking about web 3.0, this sounds itneresting.
It's clearly a genre that could make for the next big imo hype.  The fast-pump altcoin will not be in the major ecosystem coin, but rather it will respond to the need for a price behavior approach to “trend” fit.  GameNFT is still proving to be a major catalyst for altcoins, and I believe it will be the same for Web3 as well.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 23, 2022, 03:38:34 AM
People are talking about web 3.0, this sounds interesting.

Do you think ONT (Ontology) can do something good this year ? I was wondering, since its ATH was in 2018, around 11$, well this was a special year ,where the altcoins went high like crazy, and now trading around the 0.5ish...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
March 23, 2022, 12:28:31 AM
indeed the main indication is bitcoin to welcome the altcoin season. as long as bitcoin is still in its bear season, of course most altcoins will follow suit too. and if we are going to see a pump happening, I think the trending altcoins will have a tremendous increase. Currently, metaverse and nft are options if you want to capture altcoins that have the potential to experience a spike
If the main indication is Bitcoin, then what needs much attention is Bitcoin because Bitcoin can still provide more impetus for this so that more attention should be paid to Bitcoin, the rest is for altcoins that often follow the pump from Bitcoin so that the potential profit to be achieved can be maximum for everyone in a certain period.

After a fairly high price increase, Bitcoin prices will tend to become more stable.
Investors will look for more profitable investment opportunities.
And 2022 is expected to bring an altcoin season, so no need to be scared buying your favorite Alts. DYOR

Be happy, Keep smiling and keep pushing...

I hope so and it will be great for sure to see this year being altcoin season,
but after all we have to keep abreast of market movements because in crypto conditions can change quickly,
the most important thing before buying make sure to do your own research
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
March 21, 2022, 11:17:46 PM
indeed the main indication is bitcoin to welcome the altcoin season. as long as bitcoin is still in its bear season, of course most altcoins will follow suit too. and if we are going to see a pump happening, I think the trending altcoins will have a tremendous increase. Currently, metaverse and nft are options if you want to capture altcoins that have the potential to experience a spike
If the main indication is Bitcoin, then what needs much attention is Bitcoin because Bitcoin can still provide more impetus for this so that more attention should be paid to Bitcoin, the rest is for altcoins that often follow the pump from Bitcoin so that the potential profit to be achieved can be maximum for everyone in a certain period.

After a fairly high price increase, Bitcoin prices will tend to become more stable.
Investors will look for more profitable investment opportunities.
And 2022 is expected to bring an altcoin season, so no need to be scared buying your favorite Alts. DYOR

Be happy, Keep smiling and keep pushing...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 20, 2022, 01:22:15 AM
One seems to be getting a lot of attention from Reddit. I do not know why and I do not know what people see in it but seems like that could be the next thing that goes up. I know that there are tons of projects like SOL, ADA, MATIC, DOT, and so forth that creates the same type of idea. But, ONE seems to be getting attention for a chance to become the next place where dapps could happen.

I am not sure if it will ever happen but there are tons of people on reddit that believes it could be the next one that goes up. Considering they were very heavy on NANO during the 2017-2018 period and that one crashed down a lot, I would say reddit is not the place to trust, but they are not horrible neither in most cases as well, so I do not know what to feel about it.
Well, social media can be influenced by the readers and that is something we can't deny is that hypes might occur if they see like this. But I don't think it is really a need for us to believe this because we know that investing in hyped projects is too risky. But it is still our choice and we can't also deny that following the hyped and making a ride of it seems to be more profitable. Well, of course, we need to be careful and we have to consistently check the market from to time for not to miss the chance to sell once it hits the peak.
If not here on social media it can be flown by readers and something we can claim if they see it happen here but I don't think we really need to believe here because it is very happy to do high projects.  Full it is still our choice and we can't deny that following the hype and editing seems more profitable to me
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
March 18, 2022, 12:49:16 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 17, 2022, 07:46:05 PM
For this year many coins are in decline, but for those that will appear this year I think there are some coins related to new projects such as metaverse and NFT, and we should know that all the coins present today are in dire need of a boost from bitcoin, and this is often how we feel as it is today, If later the value of bitcoin will again increase then there will be many coins that will appear and all the old altcoins that have the potential will also increase again.
Activity: 59
March 17, 2022, 08:39:13 AM
I have an offer for every P2E game lover, for every racing lover, for everyone who wants to make money or just play. RacewayX is what you are looking for. Just DYOR.
Activity: 60
March 17, 2022, 08:09:50 AM
ENJINSTARTER uses the growing world of blockchain. While gaming is already an extremely lucrative industry, blockchain gaming is just getting started and should get even bigger. Straight to the moon!
Activity: 608
Merit: 154
March 16, 2022, 04:53:51 AM
I believe that we should not really be in a spiral just because we had a bad period. We should also not be hopeful about the future just because we had good times neither. Reality is that we will keep on having good and bad days all the time.

Bitcoin will rise a lot more in the future, and then fall again, then rise again and keep doing that forever. Nothing in financial markets could ever go up forever, everything has down times and everything has high times as well. This is why I honestly believe that we should be a bit more careful when making predictions. If you need money quickly, then crypto is definitely not the place to be.
The volatility is not something many people understand that easily. We have to realize that volatility is not something that could be easy for people to get used to that easily, but without getting used to it, you won't be able to make too much money. I could wake up to 50k+ dollars per bitcoin (and all other coins go up like that) and would not be shocked about it, or could wake up to 30k and I would be giving similar reaction to it as well.

I got used to it because I have been here long enough to know that "we will never go back down! the price will be x10 higher!! wohoo!!" people got wrong eventually and all the "we are going to zero soon, game over for bitcoin!" people were wrong as well.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 15, 2022, 01:15:16 AM
Enjinstarter's vision is not only to create a space for games, but also to create a community. Build a thriving blockchain gaming ecosystem and introduce players to new ways to earn cryptocurrencies in a fun and exciting way!

Sorry but showing your post history ? i don't think you are something that believable as you are shilling multiple times for that coin and flooding altcoin section with same post

Try not to believe this post guys as this is surely another Bad project.

2022 is the year of NFT and Metaverse, many coins in the project have experienced a drastic increase,
of course these coins are very familiar to our ears, Sand and Mana, and there is still a possibility that these two coins can still increase again and again,
especially the trend of the metaverse isn't over yet.
I think NFT is not in a good mood now , but Metaverse ? indeed this is a good choice.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
March 15, 2022, 12:48:05 AM
why should you know in 2023?, isn't now the right time to buy cryptocurrencies and invest in them?
altcoins and bitcoin prices are currently at the bottom, of course I can advise you to buy them when prices are at the bottom,
and do a good strategy like buying it gradually, and waiting again below, also apply stop loss if it feels like the price can go down again, good luck
2023. Since I made it up, like everyone else is stubborn with their beliefs, the results are not based on our judgments, so don't try to instill in people's heads opinions based on personal mistakes. Any time is reasonable if you can control and generate profit margins with it.
I think the previous participants in this field are very satisfied. 2021 has given us a lot of opportunities. One aspect of this market opportunity is always there, but each market phase will bring little opportunity. or much.
Lol, this is funny but also very true. Everyone guesses something and they write it like it is information. I have seen so many people write things like "x coin will be x2 in 2022" and so forth, which we all know is not something they could ever know, it is something they are guessing and I support people making assumptions because how could we otherwise make any kind of change but that is only like for yourself and not for the whole world to know.

In any case, we are talking about people who are assuming the prices and I assume there will be amazing stuff coming for a few tokens that I am holding, but I am not claiming to know that to other people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
March 14, 2022, 01:30:37 PM
2022 is the year of NFT and Metaverse, many coins in the project have experienced a drastic increase,
of course these coins are very familiar to our ears, Sand and Mana, and there is still a possibility that these two coins can still increase again and again,
especially the trend of the metaverse isn't over yet.
Activity: 64
March 14, 2022, 01:09:14 PM
Enjinstarter's vision is not only to create a space for games, but also to create a community. Build a thriving blockchain gaming ecosystem and introduce players to new ways to earn cryptocurrencies in a fun and exciting way!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
March 14, 2022, 01:18:39 AM
Some new concepts to give users an excuse to talk about the good future are coming soon, but the recent volatility shows the difficulties in investing. I don't think there will be many opportunities for this market to explode in the near future, when the economy weakens, wars are complicated, and the risk of epidemics... So the question of which coin's 2022 price increase will be very vague and we will find out in 2023. Smiley
I believe that we should not really be in a spiral just because we had a bad period. We should also not be hopeful about the future just because we had good times neither. Reality is that we will keep on having good and bad days all the time.

Bitcoin will rise a lot more in the future, and then fall again, then rise again and keep doing that forever. Nothing in financial markets could ever go up forever, everything has down times and everything has high times as well. This is why I honestly believe that we should be a bit more careful when making predictions. If you need money quickly, then crypto is definitely not the place to be.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 12, 2022, 07:51:44 PM
Some new concepts to give users an excuse to talk about the good future are coming soon, but the recent volatility shows the difficulties in investing. I don't think there will be many opportunities for this market to explode in the near future, when the economy weakens, wars are complicated, and the risk of epidemics... So the question of which coin's 2022 price increase will be very vague and we will find out in 2023. Smiley
why should you know in 2023?, isn't now the right time to buy cryptocurrencies and invest in them?
altcoins and bitcoin prices are currently at the bottom, of course I can advise you to buy them when prices are at the bottom,
and do a good strategy like buying it gradually, and waiting again below, also apply stop loss if it feels like the price can go down again, good luck
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
March 10, 2022, 05:38:15 PM
Ecosystems,Nft, Web 3.0 and Metaverse is next big trend and can rock.
i think No body 100% know even Token creator cannot say it will rock. Its all about Demand and people intersest. If any project working ib next ir current trend and idea is good, Team and security are Trustworthy Then hugh chance that it will be rock.
In some of the things you mentioned, there are only two things that have become a trend and are very well responded to by everyone, that is NFT and Metaverse besides that it has not yet fully become a trend even though there are good expressions through the news, but for NFT and Metaverse it has become a trend the thing that everyone trusts and is interested in now
Web 3.0 is required on almost all of them, there is really nothing that works without it, it is that kind of term. Ecosystems are what we call smaller things under one thing, think of a holding company. Like Binance has many smaller companies under it, or maybe ETH has many projects and tokens tied to it. So, all of them one way or another actually worked out well. I am not saying that it should be considered a done deal and they are all super hyped, all I am saying is that those terms do matter.

There will be something brand new, and that will get hyped too, then another and then another. That's how crypto evolves, there are new developments and innovations every year.
Pages:
Jump to: