Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoins would you invest $ 1,000,000 in? - page 8. (Read 4094 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I would of course diversify my portfolio, the first half of the portfolio I would invest in blockchain number 1, the second half of the portfolio I would invest in little-known projects that are under development, in any case, I think that now is not a bad time to invest. And of course you need to invest in stages, for example every 3 months
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Cardano, Matic, BNB, Ethereum and Cosmos will be my choices for Investing if I get 1,000,000$ To invest. I will Invest little in low cap coins as well to get good return. BTC is also good choice but therenis very low profit. If it reached at 40K we will only get 2x, but in small cap coins/tokens there is possiblity of 2x/5x/10x or even 100x so I will choose some low cap coins/tokens to invest.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
The president of Zimbabwe just announced their country will use the temtum token for their cbdc

https://mobile.twitter.com/edmnangagwa/status/1570845076422799361

looking at it? you have been shilling for this coin for year now? and since Zimbabwe president announced that their country will use temtum meaning this will have any insignificant effect since zimbabwe is nothing to expect because of the dying economy.

this is your post since 2021

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/west-wot-2710000

I will choose to invest in ethereum and will invest it gradually. waiting at the nearest impenetrable support point. and certainly not going to put them in one basket. I would probably look for another altcoin like Matic. because it is too risky to put investments in one place.
with its movement now after the merge? do you still trust ethereum for now?

So a country with over 16 million people using a coin as the backend to their currency  will have no effect hahaha - In that one single deployment it will have more daily real world users than any of the cryptocurrencies

CBDC is the dream for all cryptocurrencies; with a CBDC comes millions of users, real volume and a real use-case

If you do see the value a COUNTRY using the temtum network and TEM token brings then you are delusional !
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
i would use the 50-40-10 strategy, 50% in top 100 alts, 40% in mid-cap alts, and 10% in low-cap alts that still show some good development progress despite the bear market. If we are truly in market bottom (or close to it), you definitely would want to diversify and not just invest in big alts. Risk management is the key. My selections:

For top alts: Ethereum, Polkadot, BNB

mid-cap alts: Optimism, Stargate Finance

low-cap alts: Despace, Melos Studio
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
If I had $1 million I would definitely take some risk. Because I like investing best because I have to invest with time. which ethereum, ADA, SoL, Tron, Litecoin etc. will invest in projects from which I can improve in future. Because if I invest in all these areas then I will definitely achieve success which will make me successful in later life.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
if you want to get more than 100x profit of course avoid top atcoins like XRP, Ethereum or Binance,
choose altcoins with medium cap or low cap and make sure you buy not all your capital $1 million into 1 coin,
because of course it will be risky, make portfolio max 5 coins only, maybe $200k each for 1 coin,
my advice is, LTO Netwrok, ORN, OGN, VITE and RNDR
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
if I have that much capital, I will definitely invest it all into etherum. no need to explain anymore, because we can see how the history of the price of etherum travels. instead of having to look for new coins with "small risk" offers but in the end it can actually make you regret because at the end of the period the coins are not worth it.

Yeah top Altcoins will definitely be our choice since we can reduce our risk on investing to minimize risk rather than choosing new altcoins or even meme coins. A lot of new project doesn't run like what it should be and only wants investor money so I agree with that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
What altcoin / altcoins would you choose and what would you invest your million in? Huh
If you want to invest a large amount, of course you can choose a coin that has potential, and has been tested since it was developed until now. The number you mentioned is very large. For me, I don't want to take risks by investing in projects that can't provide long-term benefits. Indeed, most of the coins that are successful today start from the price of $ 0.xx including Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
with a million dollars I think the main choice is of course the top altcoins like ethereum and bnb. I think the two altcoins will become mandatory with the largest investment allocation. after that I will invest in top altcoins like ADA, SOL, MATIC, etc. on the other hand of course with a small amount of capital I will bet on new projects or potential coins in my opinion to get lucky, but remember, only a small part
Activity: 41
Merit: 11
1 million $ is a lot of money. If anyone have this amount of money they will go for Bitcoin for sure. You can earn a lot just investing on Bitcoin and it's safe. Since you asked, I'll go for NEAR. it’s a strong project. And i won't choose DOT because dot has unlimited supply. There is no data about its max supply.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Assuming if I have a million dollars, I won't be risking it all. Bad idea. Unless if I earn $12 million a year, maybe that would work.

The altcoins that I am bullish right now is Ethereum and it's worth doing DCA. Mid-term ones like MATIC, BNB, SOL and ADA are considerable.

It's better to always have an emergency fund ready just in case you got liquidated.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
As for me, won't even risk investing such a huge amount on altcoins that are not well known in the crypto space like the likes of ETH, MATIC and maybe some BNB too. These days it's good to put one's money on a project that would keep your mind at rest as the market is relatively bleeding.
Activity: 546
Merit: 583
ADA, ETH, Polygon, Sand and BNB . that's all I can think of. but $1000,000 is a lot of money. so maybe I'll look for another coin until I have 10 coin names. because it will be very risky if you only store in a few altcoins.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Hi everyone!

We are all partly investors, we are trying to find the token that will bring us good x2x5x10... We will scatter our several thousand in different places with the hope of a good income. Feel free to manage your deposit, take into account risk management, etc.
But the situation is interesting, imagine that things are going well and at one point your deposit is $ 1,000,000.
What would you do and how would you behave? What altcoins would he invest in? Perhaps you would keep in stable positions while waiting for a great situation to enter the market?
What altcoin / altcoins would you choose and what would you invest your million in? Huh

I think the best option now, given the risk-to-return ratio, is: 

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

1.000.000 dollars, for me, the amount is really big, at least now, if it happens, and I can see so much in his wallet, the first thing I'll do is just cash out  70% of the entire deposit... and maybe continue to move, but already on the major coins, from the top 5 )
s1d
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Matic Solana and Polkadot for me, if I have that much money I'd pack these three altcoins and stake them for long term probably two years which will definitely double my holdings, still this money is way too much for just three coins

f sol
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Cashback 15%
The amount you had meantion is very huge for the investment.If I had that much money,I will keep my full bet in the bitcoin.Because as compared to any other crypto currency,bitcoin will sounds the huge value.Even many coins can be closed by the company or owners.But bitcoin can’t be done like that.Because bitcoin was created by Sathoshi and made the control from the centralised to decentralised platform.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
From your list I would like to choose for investing is on Dot. Because it has a huge potential and will return a very good profit when market will go to bull session. But we must not invest all in a single coin that can be much risky.
Activity: 10
$ROSE token has the potential I must say

Ever wonder how you can transfer $ROSE tokens from my BitPie wallet to my Oasis Wallet?

The easiest way would be to create a new wallet with an Oasis Wallet and just transfer the tokens from your old Oasis account to a new Oasis account. The cost (i.e. transaction fee) should be negligible.If your tokens are staked/delegated, then you would need to debond them first which will take approximately 14 days. Then you would transfer them to a new account with an Oasis Wallet and stake/delegate them via an Oasis Wallet again. Create your Oasis wallet via this link 👇

https://wallet.oasisprotocol.org/
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
an astonishing value if it were to invest in crypto, I myself would invest in a meme coin which has a chance to be of value in the future. apart from coin memes, I'm also interested in solana, ethereum, bitcoin and matic I will invest in.
Activity: 2
Have to say, I'm even surprised that so many people already use DREEM. I thought the time of metaverses had not yet come. But you know, it's not hard to appreciate the free creation of your own virtual spaces, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: