Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 13. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
It all depends on whether you are ready to invest initially and if so what amount, as you may approach trading or mining. If you do not have money to invest, then you can participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 14, 2018, 04:47:37 PM
If you want to try "safe earning" without investments - you may approach bounties, though its not the best period for ICO and bounties, but you can still try getting profits there.
Activity: 354
October 14, 2018, 04:19:54 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
There are so many ways to earn in here. For me, joining signature bounty campaign is the best thats why I am preferring this kind of earning in here. Because you are helping the ICO in terms of promotion so in return reward for you they will give you rewards because of your work done. The tokens that is being sold. So that you can sell it in the exchanger for you to have a bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 14, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
You can participate in the bounty campaign. There you will get assignments that you must complete with some of the rules that have been provided which will later when the Ends of ICO you will get rewards that you can sell or hold. Participating in the bounty will also add to your experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Bounty does not guarantee that the bounty hunters will get paid 100% or they will receive the tokens but they can have no value at all.
Some other ways to earn is that people should have skills have a job maybe and offer the same service online if possible and get paid in crypto.
Activity: 476
October 14, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
Of course there are some other ways that can help you earn money without investment. Join signature campaign, bounty campaign and if you know how to do translation is the best. These tasks can really help you,  just read and follow rules of the jobs and then you will earn in the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
You can participate in the bounty campaign. There you will get assignments that you must complete with some of the rules that have been provided which will later when the Ends of ICO you will get rewards that you can sell or hold. Participating in the bounty will also add to your experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:12:29 PM
Today, I consider it most profitable to participate in the company of generosity in translation, writing articles and videos.
Support. but still the best and simplest option was and remains the company of signatures. This is a very easy and worthwhile job.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
Today, I consider it most profitable to participate in the company of generosity in translation, writing articles and videos.
Activity: 1
October 14, 2018, 03:37:22 PM
Idiots
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 14, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
Though it's very hard to earn in this industry without investing but there are still some ways that can earn without your direct financial investment. The best among them by participating in bounty campaigns which will give you opportunity to earn tokens without financial investments.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
I'm also a newbie in crypto.. But I want to share my thoughts on cryptocurrency.. and how earn here..
1. airdrop
2.bounties
3.faucets
4.minting
5.staking
6.mining
7. hodling
8.trading
9. blogging

Sometimes, investing time for research and reading suggestions from experienced people can be a medium to earn cryptocurrency..

buy cryptocurrency. I will be an example for you. the most profitable occupation is still trader. If you are lucky, you can go on holiday in Hawaii
Activity: 139
October 12, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
I'm also a newbie in crypto.. But I want to share my thoughts on cryptocurrency.. and how earn here..
1. airdrop
2.bounties
3.faucets
4.minting
5.staking
6.mining
7. hodling
8.trading
9. blogging

Sometimes, investing time for research and reading suggestions from experienced people can be a medium to earn cryptocurrency..

Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
In fact, there are enough ways in cryptocurrency. How to make money and develops. So that would be the desire. And there will always be opportunities. This is my opinion, which I always follow.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 26, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

If you really want to know the full lengths of how every trade and how every money making goes related to cryptocurrency. My suggestion for you is to read a lot (knowledge is power), familiarize with common practices of basic trades, token's usability (aka circulation and markets).
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
Of course, there are a lot of ways. If you are completely new, then for starters you can take part in bounty campaigns, aerodropes and gradually increase your knowledge and skills. Next, you can find a more difficult job, such as a bounty manager or community manager.

you can actually make your study first and know more about crypto for you to be able to learn it you should read in the forum and join in their bounty campaign, in this way you can learn and have a knowledge here and at the same time you will earn good profit.
Activity: 337
September 25, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

You cannot easily earn money without using your money and without doing an effort. You can earn some crypto by joining bounty campaigns. But you must be eligible to join. (must be at least jr.member and up,).You can receive a reward after doing your job well. Then after receiving your reward, you can start investing and trading.
Activity: 130
September 24, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
There are some other ways you could earn and even learn at the process, without first investing. You should consider participating in airdrops and bounty programs. They might require so much of your time, especially if you are looking to get something meaningful out of it, but it is worth it. You get rewards in tokens.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
Just focus on bounties, those are the only programs that will pay you anything substantial. With the time you waste doing airdrops and faucets, you could do a bounty that would pay you 100x what those other things would pay
Activity: 154
September 18, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
I think in any case, you need to start with a crypto currency. Top coins will lead you to any kind of earnings. Experience will not hurt never. Although many do not think so. and begin with ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
There are many ways to make money in this crypt world. You can make bonus programs or air shots or be a trader or an investor.
Pages:
Jump to: