Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 14. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
Are you looking at earning from the cryptocurrency industry without investing in it? Then you might want to consider participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns. A lot of them might be time consuming, especially if you are looking at making something reasonable from it, but I believe that it is worth it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
I mean I am sure it has been pointed out 100 times already in this thread, but you should definitely try to get into bounty hunting if you are eager to earn some doe. If you have some additional skills (not just social media spamming) like translating, you can go a long way ever in this shitty market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
In any case, to earn money in cryptocurrencies market you will have to seriously work. For example you can earn them through participating in bounty campaigns. Then you can trading, participate in ICOs, or just buy equipment and start mining coins.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 10, 2018, 02:49:10 PM
Of course, there are a lot of ways. If you are completely new, then for starters you can take part in bounty campaigns, aerodropes and gradually increase your knowledge and skills. Next, you can find a more difficult job, such as a bounty manager or community manager.

Now I'm exploring a new way for me, is playing the margin in the BitMEX, in the downtrend is very clear, why not get acquainted and can make money from it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 10, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
aaya may only trade and arbitrate in every market. and that is only I do at leisure. not every time.
and now it only focuses on program bounties, because the assets that I have are experiencing price reductions in the market so I have to hold it for a certain period of time.
Activity: 8
September 10, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
I my opinion it is good to invest in some great projects and to do different bounties. Trading is definitely not for everyone. You need to have guts and to be cold-blooded to trade.
Activity: 69
September 10, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
Other ways to earn i think you can join bounty programs and earn some stake or better invest alot on ICO that is really good in use cases and alot of community supports it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
The best earnings without investments in cryptocurrencies is bounty campaigns. But investment is a great addition, because investing can earn good money for not very long term.
You are absolutely right, but I do not think that today very many people really get something for their time spent in the bounty, because now many bounty hunters complain very much about the fact that the projects do not pay anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Of course, there are a lot of ways. If you are completely new, then for starters you can take part in bounty campaigns, aerodropes and gradually increase your knowledge and skills. Next, you can find a more difficult job, such as a bounty manager or community manager.
Activity: 37
September 08, 2018, 06:07:40 AM
The best earnings without investments in cryptocurrencies is bounty campaigns. But investment is a great addition, because investing can earn good money for not very long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
The other ways to earn coins is to join bounty campaigne, campaigne signature,trading also mining.. investing is also one source to earn money..
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
The best way and easiest way is to invest your money in a promising ICO or those top coins already on the market and various exchanges. You can consider the first top 20 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
I do not assume it's viable to get money to work with crypto-currencies without investment. in any case, you will want to invest some money, and then think about the way to shop and growth them. consequently, in my opinion, the question of the way to get cash from nowhere isn't always appropriate.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Bounty campaign and airdrops is the best way for earn some cryptocurrencies without any investment. if you want this will be very good start for you. Otherwise if you want to start trading you need to invest. Without investment you can't trade any currency.
Activity: 76
September 07, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
bounty campaign is your way mate you dont invest money you invest your time of course you may not win anything but its a chance to get into crypto without money.
Activity: 110
September 07, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
Crypto is very large and it offers so many ways for earning like working with crypto currencies or taking part with projects. You can choose the most suitable way for yourself and you will be really pleased when you will understand all abilities of crypto. I think you will do it better than I can.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 03, 2018, 01:00:14 AM
There are lots and lots of ways from which you can earn the profits in the crypto world but one thing you must keep in mind that crypto is all about losing and gaining but the methods you can adopt is all up to you and it's better to have a thorough knowledge of your investments ways, you can earn from various bounty campaigns, airdrops and investing yourself into the coins like btc/eth and than trading nicely afterwards, mining can also be one of the factors from which you can earn.
Activity: 93
September 02, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
they are many ways to earn money in Online 1st is Trading 2nd is bounty 3rd is mining and a 4th one is Airdrops and many more way to online.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 02, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
If you are not buoyant yet to invest into Crypto and wish to earn, you can only get involved in Airdrops and especially Bounty participation. Though your rank may not earn you much but drops of water makes mighty ocean. Work assiduously to improve your rank in the platform though not as easy as it was before because of meriting. Good luck.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 02, 2018, 03:37:04 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

one example for many beginners, that everyone involved in this industry always wants profit. but one thing that many beginners do not care about knowledge, insight and skills, especially capital in investing or trading. this is why there are many posts that are very useless.
I suggest, you should try to explore every knowledge and this is important for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: