Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 12. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
There are few ways to get some coins without investing in an ICO or something like that.
That is by joining bounty campaign or just following on some airdrops, from those there will be possible if you'll get some free coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 11:17:34 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Well actually we like earning money without putting our own money on it in order to earn, here in forum there are several ways, in sections: services, bounties and games and rounds you can earn free.

Yes, promotional activities are best way to earn some rewards but every thing depend on choosing the right project which will help you to make some decent when the actual developments starts.
Activity: 728
October 15, 2018, 11:13:25 PM
There are various ways to get income from crypto, the crypto program which is very much in demand and also quite promising is the ICO. From the ICO itself, there are various programs offered, the bounty campaign is a program that has a large percentage of income. Although with high dedication, routine, and takes a long time. But the results that will be obtained are also many, compared to trading programs that are more difficult and require quite good and reliable skills, besides, trading is also difficult to apply in bad market conditions like now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 10:17:54 PM
I guess this forum can really help you find ways on how to earn. Joining signature campaign and bounty campaigns can really do. Do translations can help you most because translation job has high earnings compare to social media campaigns. Try to read the topics that talks about earning coins in some of the sections here can boast your knowledge in this crypto industry.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
Well actually we like earning money without putting our own money on it in order to earn, here in forum there are several ways, in sections: services, bounties and games and rounds you can earn free.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 08:52:17 PM
I don't think it's the best time to join bounty. Some teams will pay you but it will take a lot of time and effort. Maybe it's better to invest in mainstream coins now.
I really agree with your opinion, this time is the worst stage I felt as long as I joined the bounty campaign, the campaign time was long, then it was extended, and the exchanger entry process was very long. so that the income we can get is not proportional to the time we go through
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
Hey There. Very Nice Article.I was trying to find some way on how to make some money with crypto like you and i have found a nice way of making daily earning with a this crypto trading educational program. All you need to do is sign up with your email and you have to pay a small commission for having all the educational program and you will get a nice crypto control panel where you can check and trade with the cryptos. It really works its not a scam. Its a girl that will teach you all the things that need you to know when to buy,save or sell the crypto so you can make daily earnings. Try it out: http://tradingreporter.sharedacard.info/wClq
Activity: 462
October 14, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Probably the easiest way to earn here without ever putting money on an investment is joining a bounty campaign on the signature category. All you have to do is wear the banner and reply on the threads they want you to reply on with a certain amount of characters per certain amount of replies.
Activity: 379
October 14, 2018, 10:54:25 PM
I don't think it's the best time to join bounty. Some teams will pay you but it will take a lot of time and effort. Maybe it's better to invest in mainstream coins now.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
There are two ways to invest in cryptocurrency--you can invest money in it or get bounty tokens for free by participating in bounty campaigns. If you prefer the former, my advice is you can start with small amount of money. You need crypto knowledge and trading skills in it. So you can learn by investing small amount. If you choose latter, you should join bounty campaigns and get free tokens in reward.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 10:40:43 PM
You aren't required to invest money. You can invest your knowledge and help the development of the project. Some projects offer to become beta testers and give rewards.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 09:51:55 PM
Today, I consider it most profitable to participate in the company of generosity in translation, writing articles and videos.
yes. you need to know, to get results all to need capital and hard work. there are many ways to get coins including buying, mining, joining bounty campaigns. big or small these methods require capital, immediately prepare yourself and immediately join and do your best.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

In cryptocurrency space, there is a lot opportunity. You can join bounty campaign to earn free token or coin by promoting ICO. Many good ICOs have a bounty campaign and they have a big budget for promotion. Beside that, you can share your refferal link to earn free token and inviting others to join ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
Yes, but crypto is not a platform to only make money! As you are new here and please kindly spend some time to acquire some knowledge about it. Try to read beginners and help section board, try to read other people's thread, watch videos from youtube about crypto and how it works. And when you have a knowledge about this big platform, go for Airdrop and bounty campaigns to make some crypto coins and start learning with making money.
Activity: 798
October 14, 2018, 07:35:14 PM
If you want to get results, you need of course began to learn about the industry. Because the result is huge when you make the investment. And of course, it will not be easy because you have to have knowledge of the crypto. But if you want to generate the token, not investing. You can follow a bounty campaign. Follow the campaign gifts will definitely give you the token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
In addition to investments and participate in different bounties, you can also do direct work with cryptos, there is a webpage called cryptojob that is widely used by companies that require technical support, translators and programmers for their campaigns or their companies related to cryptocurrencies.
Earning coins by teaching other people how to spend Bitcoin and earn Bitcoin and have them pay you a fee for the task is another one.
Activity: 475
October 14, 2018, 05:03:03 PM
In addition to investments and participate in different bounties, you can also do direct work with cryptos, there is a webpage called cryptojob that is widely used by companies that require technical support, translators and programmers for their campaigns or their companies related to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

There some ico that offers a campaign , it can give you a good amount of coins from rewards.   so maybe you can join them,  there's a lot of choices you can choose social media or even a signature campaign .
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
I think participating in a bounty is another way to earn income. gift hunting jobs you can do by utilizing your free time. and if you do your research every day and always see your computer, I think you can trade daily. that way you can get two benefits, the first you can learn about cryptocurrency and you can earn income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 14, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

If you wanted to earn coins without investing., There are so many ways available like airdrops, bounties and many more, but it takes time that earn it, you need to exert more effort. Try to do some studies on it, it will help.
Pages:
Jump to: