Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 18. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:43:45 AM
It is excessively intense, making it impossible to work in crypto industry without venture if u need a decent return of your hardwork and contribute time then u ought to contribute a decent pay it is dangerous yet every business is risky.Without contribute abundance will be benifical for you, If you are not willing to invest your money in crypto then the best alternative solution is bounty. But you will need some knowledge and you will have to dedicate your time.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:33:55 AM
You can do bounties to earn here. You need a high rank on the forum for more pay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 23, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
I suggest for you to earn is to join airdrops and bounty campaigns these two is a way to earn a money. In bounty campaign you can choose signature, social medial, video and etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:30:39 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
There are so many ways on how to make money using cryptocurrencies. If you have some funds then you may invests it on ICO projects or become a trader. But if you don't have some funds to start it then you can do airdrops and bounties. In doing bounty campaigns, you may earn rewards as much as you can, it only requires your efforts and focus on how you work well if you participate on ICO bounties.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
I think trading is the fastest way to get money than you buy tokens at ICO.
if you don't have capital, join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
The only way to earn without using money is to join bounties. Other ways of earning like trading will require a capital. ICO investment obviously needs money to be invested on. Please let me be honest with you, your rank is too low to join signature campaigns and you're reward will be too low in case you were able to finish a bounty.
Activity: 206
August 23, 2018, 01:22:20 AM
One genuinely clean way to make money inside the endeavor is transforming into an abundance seeker, alongside through conveying a mark. despite the fact that the times of clean cash might be finished, I expect there might be in any case money to be made along these lines. likewise, I rely on the amount paid will upgrade when the positively trending market resumes.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
if you want enough income to make you happy, you have to invest, and it must have the initial capital to start, I am currently investing in long-term, because I think now is the right time to buy so there is no harm to hodl from now .
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 01:05:06 AM
The best option for starting work is to focus on investing in reliable coins and projects. This step is considered the most profitable and promising in the modern crypto market.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
For me the easiest way to earn altcoin is to join bounty program Smiley yes because its free you can try GCOX bounty check here if youre interested > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-300k-gcox-first-decentralized-celebrity-token-exchange-4608750
If you don't have money yet your way to earn in this technology is to participate in airdrops or bounty program in order to get reward tokens in the project you participated and after that if your coin has already in coinmarket then analyze first the market and sell when it has a good volume.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
August 21, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
It’s mainly those that invest money that are making the bigger part of what comes out of this. If you’re looking for a free money it’s going to be quite difficult for you, but you can start with signature campaign, and also search for other free ways to earn money like tweeting for Bitcoin and free airdrops. I wouldn’t recommend Faucets, those ones are the worst and don’t even go for them.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 02:48:08 AM
The other ways to earn income is to invest in different financial intermediaries because they can help you to obtained a better income for your great future in this wolrd.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
August 20, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Better try "free" ways which need only your time and ambition, but not money, like airdrops and bounty campaigns, that's the best start off ways possible in crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 20, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
You can earn money on cryptocurrency by participating in bounty and also participating in Airdrop and also by mining and trading that's some main ways to earn from bounty.
  By participating in bounty campaign you can earn a very high amount of money just to follow the bounty program rules that what they want to done and also airdrop is also a good way to make earn money very easy but i think earning money through trading and especially mining no one can easily make earn money because its need more experiences.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 20, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
In addition to investing, there is another way to participate in bounty companies. You can also try yourself in the field of freelancer or on the forum in local to look for work for bitcoins or Ethereum. Good luck
I've heard about that but I've never tried to be a freelancer. Some companies offers such works earning and paid with btc. I never knew if they exactly as with they promise  but it is pretty sure that people will be in favored of joining bounties than of being a freelancer.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 05:38:43 PM
I think the best option out there is definitely bounty campaigns, the rewards may be not that great, especially now that the market is down, but it could definitely help people get their first cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
In addition to investing, there is another way to participate in bounty companies. You can also try yourself in the field of freelancer or on the forum in local to look for work for bitcoins or Ethereum. Good luck
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
Ways to earn money in crypto without investing, i doubt they are any worth your while but if you patient you can build up and make money. For example you can join bounties by growing your social media accounts, be useful to this forum and actually reach a good rank, be creative enough to write a good article. The other way is to join airdrop.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
You can earn money on cryptocurrency by participating in bounty and also participating in Airdrop and also by mining and trading that's some main ways to earn from bounty.
Activity: 104
August 20, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
Yes, you can earn some money here without investment. Firstly, you should find promising projects and pracitce in airdrops and bounties. There are many campaigns which you can join as signature, social media (facebook, twitter), translation... Keep your coin/token and sell them when they make you profit. After that you can use money which you earn from here to invest on crypto, it maybe make you more money (or you lost all of your money, so be carefull when investing)
Pages:
Jump to: