Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 25. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 03:26:28 AM
Some people will sell investment coins and also tokens from their bounty for two reasons, the first is because they are in need of money, and the second because they panic if the price of the coin will only continue to shrink. But not a few people held their coins to wait until the price increased again. Including me, who is still waiting for the market to recover and create a new record again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
hold for can get results even though it is in the long term. Maybe it's that I do or even many who do to achieve the target results in some time in the future. If it sells in the crypto conditions continue down I think is not going to be able to get results.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
Currently, the market conditions are not yet stable.
I am holding a coin in this condition, I am waiting for the price of the coin to rise and I hope that the market conditions will improve and normal again.
If you hold the coins, you have to be patient and wait because if you can't wait then you will make a loss.
Activity: 101
August 13, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
I don't know what others are doing, but I am investing in cryptocurrencies. Since I entered cryptocurrency, I have always believed that cryptocurrencies can bring me the life I want, and get rich by cryptocurrency. Now I am more and more certain. In a few months we will usher in a bull market. Let us wait patiently together.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:55:50 AM
I think most of the experienced people prefer HODL option because no one of them wants a closed position in the red.
Most experienced people in the red market are buying up coins at a bargain price. The fall can not be infinite, and the price increase will soon begin.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 02:42:10 AM
I think most of the experienced people prefer HODL option because no one of them wants a closed position in the red.
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
I utilized some before benefits to repurchase a portion of the promising coins that I had sold before in the year obviously for significantly less than beforehand so my portfolio appears to be like early January however I have more ETH and BTC holds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 12, 2018, 07:32:49 PM
The best decision that we can do right now is to hodl or buy as many coins as we can. We can take advantage of the low price and sell it when it increases. Play with your money on trading rather than waiting for something to happen. Use a portion of your money for short term hodl to have a daily or weekly income. A few good trades will increase your capital to buy more coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
People are making money in the crypto world and I'm the same. Invest in a certain coin and make a profit from them. Join the bonus campaign if you want. What do you want to do in this world?
Activity: 805
August 12, 2018, 07:26:28 PM
when the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing like now all I can do is hold the coin I have and of course I buy it again as long as there is a chance to buy it
You can buy more if you still have money to invest with and take the opportunity of buying coins while it is still in low price. Cause it could be positive that pumps will come to us later in the 3rd quarter and surely profits will be huge.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
when the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing like now all I can do is hold the coin I have and of course I buy it again as long as there is a chance to buy it
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
Tough times now in our crypto world. People in panic, almost every day bringing bad news and new loses on market. We need to be strong and patient, i am sure good news not far away,
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 12, 2018, 07:09:02 PM
Those who are desperate and disappointed start selling their cryptocurrency. The rest of us stick to one thing - hold. In this case, the main thing not to panic quietly wait. You bought your coins because you believe in them, and not for to sell several times cheaper, right?
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 07:04:41 PM
Now what most people do is hold their crypto currency coins and there are some who become victims of panic sell. I think that people who only hold their coins are people who do not contribute to a better market change. They don't have the courage to buy and sell so they prefer to be passive crypto players. Whereas those who experience panic sell are people who cannot refrain from the influence of unclear and misleading issues. They fall victim to the issues that people take irresponsibly that the price of bitcoin will fall so that before it's worthless, we should sell our bitcoin. As a result many people sell their bitcoin on a large scale.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
I think that after the big drop suffered by the market, there does not seem to be much enthusiasm in new investors to enter the cryptocurrency business, so it is likely that most of those inside the market are just holding, hoping for a better panorama for cryptos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 12, 2018, 05:48:27 PM
The market began to fall again. But this time I have no desire to panic and monitor the prices of cryptocurrency. I'm going on vacation in a week for a few weeks. I advise everyone to rest and calm down.
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 05:38:04 PM
So now that the cryptocurrency can be bought on the trading exchanges.Most likely it as buy and sell every second.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Basically, hold, as soon will be a huge growth. And it's silly now to sell what has sagged for six months and bought for more money than now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
when you is a traders and lost your coin because market crush i think the way for this problem is change plan from traders to holder, dont panic and sell your coins, thats just make you lost all your money
Activity: 1344
August 08, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
People activity when market goes down are usually panic, some are panic selling and some are panic buying as well. But for me panic buying is good, because at the end of this high profit is the fruit of the patience you made.
Yes, it is normal like that, because many are worried if the price does not come back again, but in reality, although it often experiences a decline, in the end the price remains back too, so if you are patient it means it's an advantage because it can take advantage of the moment like now.
Pages:
Jump to: